It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too good to be true? Alien body found in Canada - video footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914
I smell hoax all over this one
the alien looks Hollywood.
It's interesting how when we see something really convincing we think it's fake. And if we see something really bad we think it's fake. I reckon if aliens really do land they'll be desperately making themselves up in the mirror before they come out of the saucer. "Dude, smear some fake alien-colour on your cheeks, you look too Hollywood! They'll never believe we're real!"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
100% of alien videos uploaded to Youtube are fake.

All the real ones have been taken down.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
also if its leg was torn off it wouldn't land on its back like that, it would have been on its side or at least face down.
Okaaay...I don't understand that at all. How does a missing leg determine which way you fall?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This video has been posted and reposted numerious times. Please search ATS archives before posting a video from yourtube as they are getting a tad old now. This video that well known even the Russian EBE has exactly the same back story.

Hoax.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
100% of alien videos uploaded to Youtube are fake.

All the real ones have been taken down.

But they must be up on YouTube for a while before TPTB order them removed? Which gives anyone ample time to copy the vid, surely.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
This video has been posted and reposted numerious times. Please search ATS archives before posting a video from yourtube as they are getting a tad old now. This video that well known even the Russian EBE has exactly the same back story.

Hoax.

I consider my bottom slapped.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Troofseeker

ok so lets say something is attacking your leg and wants to tear it off,

1. if its leg was torn off, it wouldnt land on its back if it was running. most likely, imo, it would land on its arms or side trying to brace itself for impact.

2. if it lost its leg and was hoping around, how could it have sat down then laid down? it looks pretty damn peaceful to me
edit on 1-5-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I feel quite cynical about this 'Alien Disclosure Group' that posted it on YouTube.
The following quote, taken from the ADG YouTube channel will highlight my concerns:

I am Stephen Hannard, Founder of the Alien Disclosure Group UK, one of the biggest and most successful disclosure based websites in Europe. I am also the Co-Director of Cosmic Disclosure Productions, a company set up in 2004 to finance and produce short videos and full documentaries concerning the Extraterrestrial Issue.

This leads me to think he has a financial interest in promoting as many new sightings as he can find, regardless of authenticity.

The story that accompanies the film in question seems very far fetched also.

Location Canada, Unconfirmed. Not much info on this except it was apparently filmed by a couple who claim they found the corpse of an ET while walking their dog. They stated a strong smell of burning in the air, like sulphur, and the scene was eerie, no birds tweeting which was unusual for the area they stated. They also claim parts of an object were embedded in a hill, a short distance from where they discovered the body. The video ends abruptly as the couple are shouted at by what seems to be military personnel making their way down towards them, the couple run as they do not want to be arrested. According to the sender the audio was cut because it was just crackle, could have something to do with radiation etc! If the footage is real, then thats a plausible explanation i guess! Real or elaborate fake, as always you decide.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

so do you think this is real sir?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Tuesday [October,2009], yet another foot was found on the beach in British Columbia, reports the Vancouver Sun. This is the seventh foot that has been found on the coast of B.C., making a total of eight severed feet discovered in Vancouver and its surrounding areas in the past two years.

source

Perhaps all these Aliens with missing legs are related to this story? I am going to be keeping a close eye on my feet while hiking.

same video as:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
??
edit on 5/1/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Isn't this the same as the one they found in Russia that was made/hoaxed from wax and a chicken?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914

so do you think this is real sir?
No. But I try to keep an open mind. Just because something looks too good to be true, doesn't necessarily mean it is.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is a Hoax , the video was made to enter a competition .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Google has teamed up with producer Ridley Scott and director Kevin Macdonald for "Life In A Day," a global contest to create a user-generated documentary -- shot in a single day (July 24) -- by YOU. The prize? The most "compelling and distinctive" footage will be edited into an experimental documentary film to be debuted at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. You may even be selected as one of 20 contributors to attend the film's premiere at the festival.
content.usatoday.com...

The video remains the same , people just re-upload it claiming different country of origin .
edit on 1-5-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Ok I guess its obvious that at this point this is a complete hoax but my questions is this: Even at first glance did you REALLY need someone else to tell you this is fake?

Really.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
PFFFFT !! That's no alien...that's Don Cherry.

Shoulda kept his stick on da hice.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So what leg of the chicken do you want left, left?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
ok,i know the op is just throwing it out there but why waste space with these obviously fake/hoax alien videos? do people think if there was actual footage of an e.t. that it would be found on youtube?

err the words pot, kettle and black spring to mind here...
white light ufo's video's, the hawaii ufo video?etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join