It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Mocks You and You Deserve It

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
From birthers to fake moon landings, Obama covers it all with impressive comedic timing. Sorry, this ain't the NWO belittling conspiracy nut baggery, just good ol' comedy writing. I especially enjoyed his annihilation of Donald Trump complete with a cartoon rendition of a tacky Vegas White House, Ha Ha.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The only ones who deserve this racist, lying, unqualified pos are the MSM who were just wtting themselves over him, the overwhelmingly racist blacks, the people with misplaced white guilt, and those college kids too stupid to realize they were being duped that all voted for him. Normal people don't deserve him.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

ron paul 2012

spread the word

it was pretty funny tho, the intro song was pure gold

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This happens every year.

You can't take anything said at a White House Correspondence dinner seriously.

Remember how the lefties freaked out when Bush showed a picture of himself looking under a White House couch for WMD's?

Some people just don't get it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Most of these events I've seen reported over the years do have presidents making jokes. They are usually self deprecating, light hearted, and dig into themselves more than anything. No other president has openly mocked the general pubic, called out a major news organization, or disdainfully mocked any and all his opponents.

I've never seen such a blatant lie (his long form BS excuse) shoved forth as the answer to true questions about his background. So poorly executed as to suggest he's laughing at every one of us. The "lunatic birthers" aren't any less crazy than the rabid believers of every blatant lie Barry tells.

The arrogance of this scumbag knows no bounds. And the arrogance of his followers will be answered in the streets soon.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
hey guys lets not do anything crazy like kill ppl ok

run for president or address the issues

politicians lie, big surprise.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Remember this thread.

Belief in Conspiracies Linked to Machiavellian Mindset

If Obama mocks the birthers so much, then they can shove this in front as a real condition. Enough to put you away maybe? Could be.
edit on 1-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What's that hip hop song called when Joe Biden gets introduced in that mock theatrical trailer? With the piano intro...?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I honestly I thought it was hilarious.

But all things aside I think Obama's policies are terrible...

There are a lot of differences between Bush and Obama, but when it really counts they may as well be the same. Concerning things like practically complete silence on Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, etc Union disputes (Particularly Michigan's fascist Emergency Managers law), sliding back on gitmo, extension on bush tax cuts, his health care program is moving in the right direction (But it is honestly a joke), and his foreign policy concerning the Arab/African uprisings is very suspect, and I could really go on... but,

I still laughed a lot though.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I liked the joke that Seth Meyers did on msnbc. Talking about the after party's he says, "Obama makes the kool-aid and everyone at msnbc drinks it."

Originally posted by dude69
What's that hip hop song called when Joe Biden gets introduced in that mock theatrical trailer? With the piano intro...?

I think your referring to Ol' dirty bastard "I like it raw"". lol.
edit on 1-5-2011 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
This happens every year.

You can't take anything said at a White House Correspondence dinner seriously.

Remember how the lefties freaked out when Bush showed a picture of himself looking under a White House couch for WMD's?

Some people just don't get it.

No dear, there were very different types of jokes. Remind me which "issue" led to millions of deaths? Bush Jr.'s joke was in extremely poor taste, especially considering we were still fighting the war his joke was mocking. P.S. I'm not a "leftie".

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

This is the kind of idiocy Obama relies on, and you're playing right into his hands. I'm not a birther, I'm also not a fan of Obama. (Ron Paul FTW) But you don't have to be a republican to see this farce.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

thx man

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
He's a good comedian.. A trickster of words..
Comedians make things seem funny, when they're actually serious.
A comedian is a Master of Deception in the form of Words.
He will make unpleasant things seem pleasant, and not so bad.
He will make monumental things seem minuscule..
and take ur brain further down a funnel dream...

He mocks you all. He tests all of your intelligences..
We sit here a watch him mock us...
and do nothing..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Look, I voted for Obama knowing full well he would not accomplish 10% of what he promised. All politicians say what is expedient even if they are sincere at the time. The lobbyist maintain the status quo and that's not conspiracy, it's just business. That isn't the point of my post. My point is that folks are looking in all the wrong places. It's simple capitalism. There's a club that you and I don't belong to irregardless of political affiliation. It's not skull or bones, nwo, or reptilian overlords. It's classism. That's it, no big mystery.
reply to post by Frontkjemper

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

That's what they want you to think

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I am amazed people are attempting to get angry over this.. I am willing to bet if i checked profiles and previous posts i could find most of you saying alot about Obama, and i bet i could link you all to a huge partisan leaning... To get pissed if he makes 2 minutes worth of jokes back?
Sorry, but the birthers and others where stupid enough to buy into Donald Trump and just about every right wing blog trash rumor that goes around they scream about as loud as they can.. If you cant take some heat i would suggest not playing with fire.

Whatever..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Tancredo says that President Obama did this to make the wingnuts look crazy. The only people making the right wing look crazy is the right wing --- and they aren't letting up. You go wingnuts.

Obama 2012!!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by heavenlysouldier
He's a good comedian.. A trickster of words..
Comedians make things seem funny, when they're actually serious.
A comedian is a Master of Deception in the form of Words.
He will make unpleasant things seem pleasant, and not so bad.
He will make monumental things seem minuscule..
and take ur brain further down a funnel dream...

No need to bring comedians into this my friend. If you really think about it, stand up comedy is the only true form of free speech that we have left. Sure, they do what you say, but they also talk about things that no one could dare utter in the politically correct madness of the mainstream. In short, the good ones speak the truth.

The only thing the Correspondents' dinner underscores is that it shouldn't exist. Leave it to the comedians to point out the insanity of politics. Good comedy is truth - that's why some of their "jokes" make so many people uncomfortable. Bush looking under the couch for WMD's? That's pretty funny. I'd laugh at a comedian who gave me that image. When they are making fun of it themselves, it's brazen and disgusting, because we all know that they lied to the public to have an excuse to invade Iraq.

This corrupt, morally bankrupt group of politicians and mainstream media scum shouldn't be allowed to have a night to laugh at their own pathetic existence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join