It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife is awake now NWO etc. Advice?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
OK, try to bare with me, first off i hope i place this in the correct place, and seeing as its NWO related, i assume this is the correct place.

Right, Ive been married nearly 10 years, love my family and all the rest, but (i can imagine) like many of you, i have been trying to make people i know, including my wife, aware of illusion of life, government and how things really work. I have been having some success in this, but restrain myself from doing this too quick and without sounding preachy and pushy.

I have to say, as of last night but especially today, i feel relived but guilty. You see, every time Ive ever mentioned anything about the NWO, 9/11 etc to family or friends, my wife in particular rolls her eyes and makes a joke and dismisses what i say, as well as make excuses to other people for the way i think.

This always bugged me as i felt a tad belittled. My wife is a huge skeptic, she follows no religion, doesn't believe in god or anything, which is fine, im a catholic, but do not follow religion but do belive in a creator of some sorts. My wife is a typical sheeple.

I have tried to get her to view certain images, videos etc relating to the NWO, 9/11 everything, have convos with her, but with no success, until yesterday.

Last night, and after a rock hard day of grafting, we sat down, she was playing smurfs on her iPad, and i put on zeitgeist as a last resort.

I done this as i know she would at least hear what was being said from the movie,(she's a tad nosey you see). Sure enough by the time the 9/11 stuff came on she started watching.

The end of the movie rolled around and i turned it off, she looked at me and said six words. OMG i didn't know.

I knew that being slightly more simplistic than myself, my wife would gather more thought from seeing some of the images such as the sliced columns of the WTC etc.

I asked her, "Do you still think I'm mad?" she replied "I never thought they would do anything like that!". My wife picked up on the small explosions from the floors below the floors collapsing. She said that caught her eye more than anything and WTC No.7.

Anyway, today she seems more quiet. Shes OK, but i think its bugging her a bit. I guess maybe some people find these things hard to believe, and now I'm thinking have i done wrong by trying to make her more aware. I know how things are going to end up in our near future. My uni work from last year seemed to have the hand of the government pushing us (im in the UK). I done a lot of work on RFID chips, and so now i am worried for the future of everyone, my children and their children. I just wanted to make people aware, in case i go and no ones here to protect them.

Have i done wrong? Should some people, if not all people, just be left to live with their false illusions of life?, or should i continue trying to wake people up. Please note i can assure you i am not pushy when trying to make people aware, i just feel a bit guilty now.

If any of you have had a similar experience, your advice would be much appreciated. Thank you for reading and any replies.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well you know what they say "ignorance is bliss"

Being asleep is easy, but being awake will turn your head inside out - I'd let her think it over but don't go too far with the scary stuff such as so-called depopulation etc. If I were you, just leave that bit out.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Ye thanks for the reply, i think your right, its easy being asleep. I just hope she remains fairly grounded, dont think i could cope with more than one screwball in the house lol. Thanks you.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

No, you did the right thing. Same thing happened with me and my wife, she went through a slight depression before accepted the facts, and now she's all in. Your wife just has to come to terms with the fact that she's been "played" for a while, after that, she'll accept it. Nobody should be left to live under the illusion.

Congratulations.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Tell her she unpatriotic and a nutcase.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Congratulations on spreading your mental illness

Now you can enjoy a wife with no zest for life, no passion, and paranoid about everything
but, you accomplished your goal...now that she knows, she can...erm...actually, what can she do? dig a bunker and wait for the reptilians to come storming down the street?

Surely there is a point to this whole "we are screwed, abandon hope" mentality you spread to her.

I guess now you can buy all the books from the anti-nwo people, go watch icke and pay 50 bucks a seat to listen to how everything sucks, fuel every conspiracy theorists pocket by purchasing their books and becoming more and more paranoid so you can buy more books.

in the meantime, just share the loving connection you have made by mututally fearing:
the sky and its chem trails
all politicians
all government agencys
television
water
food
electronics in general
airplanes
gps navigating systems
earthquakes
storms
lightning
etc etc etc...but hey, you made her see things your way...enjoy

(aka, yes...some people should remain "asleep"...after all, someone has to pay the rent verses sit in a bunker and wait for the end...endlessly)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Thank you My.mind.is.mine, well i feel a tad more happy now that you guys have replied, for a bit i felt alone. You mentioned your wife was the same. So i guess this is a normal efect after being made aware. I think i will give it a few days and introduce her to ATS. I couldnt think of a better place for her to expand on any thoughts or questions she may have. Still feels funny, ive never seen her act or look like she did after the movie. I guess this is what morpheus felt like when he un hooked the very first human from the matrix lol.
I will take your advice, step by step and ease her into it.
Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Ignorance is indeed bliss and recently my wife has listening to some water bubbler talk around 2012 and although I have been following it for years my gut does not tell me it's the end of the world. Needless to say I have mentioned to her about a billion times but like most things that I discuss it gets some relevance when somebody else other than me is discussing it.

She started to talk about what if scenarios and how much food would be needed to survive, family connections etc...I was quite upfront with her regarding power outages and such..
Hospitals would loose back up power within a week or two
water and sewerage would be nonexistent
Food gone from day two of the disaster from local grocery stores
gas pumps would be shut down
Looting within the first week
People having to leave their families unprotected to search for supplies
I figure after about a few months of anarchy peopel will figure out you can either barter for goods or you can kill someone
Nuclear Power Plants/Chemical Factories will all degrade and eventually collapse
Roads within a few years unapassable and in some instances unrecognizable

When she started to worry about it I was like finally but then it dawned on me she was pretty much better off not knowing because who knows for sure if something will happen..we don't and if it doesn't happen in the begining of 2012 do we worry for each day after that that the calendar may have been off a bit?
I also mentioned that I can see how education will completely disappear years after something horrific because people will be in survivor mode from this point on and one can imagine after a disaster how some technology can be removed from history...grim subject

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I have seen Zeitgeist but I can't remember what issues were covered. Facing the reality that your country isn't as safe as you once thought it was can put your mortality into perspective as well as your family. We are led to believe that such evil acts are things of the past or only seen in Hollywood. These things have and will happen again, better to go down fighting than be herded into the fire blindfolded.

Some handle the truth better than others. Personally I'd give her a break from the conspiracies for a while until she discusses it with you first.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Now Ive been on her end of things and had the same experience. I hope she goes out to find BOTH sides to the information. I was introduced to this by my boyfriend as well, and after I dug into it (which is such a confusing hurricane of information) I formed my own opinion. I hope you allow her to form her own opinion as well, which I was allowed to do. Me and my boyfriend have some fantastic heated debates, and it goes to show you that both sides can live happily together with different opinions.
Please dont allow any of this to dictate your relationship in any way and leave it as intellectual discussion.
Im curious to see how she digests this and what she does with it, and how she investigates it further. Thanbks for sharing, Cheers

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Think of it this way....Your wife and partner in life, is now an ally.

You can now make your life together on a common note and make future plans on her having a bug-out bag as well!
. What more could you ask for?

I'd say that you are a lucky man indeed!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Good idea lol. Baby steps i guess, shes been asking a few questions, i guess i will point her in this direction so she can suckle at the teet of knowledge from ATS.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Thank you topherman420, i do let her form her own opinions, and will continue the support of that, just in case anyone reads this and thinks 'How can you say you let her form her own opinion whilst pushing NWO on her?' i just wanted her to acknowledge the other side of the argument and not to agree with it. She was one sided. Thank you for the reply.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yeah I infected my sister and I kinda feel bad. But hey, her paranoia made he buy a ton of silver a few years back and now she's rich. lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hey SaturnFX, thanks for your reply, my reason for trying to persuade my wife to take notice of the whole NWO thing, was so she could see that their are facts that support some of the conspiracies that i was discussing with her. She reminded me of an extreme liberal, dismissing any discussion i would attempt to have with her on any subject, and being very narrow minded.

If she was to acknowledge the other side of the argument, but not agree with it, that's her choice, and i wouldn't push anything on her.

If someone approached me with an idea, or topic etc. I may not agree, but i will listen before answering and posing my thoughts on the matter. As for the mental illness comment, well i respect your opinion.

Thanks again for the reply.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just remember when you are spreading the truth that not everyone is meant to wake up.

Some people just shouldn't be.

Here is an excerpt from The Matrix talking about waking people up, the movies are actually very metaphorical.

I can't embed the video wont let me.

youtu.be...

Edited to add: regarding the OP, just spend as much time with her and try and enjoy life. You can prep bug out bags or what have you, but don't let fear rule you both, take time to enjoy your time.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Me and my wife have gone gun shopping together twice now. Even got her her own pistol. lol
She's in line with me mentally and that makes me happy. Nobody else has to listen, as long as my wife supports me.

She's and ATS lurker, so I can't say too much. jk lol
For real though, she reads on ATS and takes as much in as possible. I'm so proud. lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Although I'm glad I've been awakened to things going on around me, there's times I wish I could go on like nothing was happening. There's times I feel like I'm suffering some kind of paranoid dilusional disorder. But I know deep down I'm not.

The way I see it, my children and I are better off knowing. We will be prepared mentally. We will know the hardships coming, and we will have had time to plan, to accept, and emotionally prepare (the best we can anyway). And, especially, if something happens to me, at least my children will be prepared and know, somewhat, of what is coming or what to expect or to watch for/be aware of , to some extent.

I believe it is best that your wife has "come around" a bit, especially if you have children.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

LOL, love the fact you guys get to buy and keep guns for defending your family home etc. Us brits arn't allowed to do that unless we have a shotgun or pistol licence. Fat chance for us.Still if the NWO or comet elenin come a knocking, us brits will attack and defend our homes with twigs n sticks and cup of old English tea.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove
reply to post by topherman420

Thank you topherman420, i do let her form her own opinions, and will continue the support of that, just in case anyone reads this and thinks 'How can you say you let her form her own opinion whilst pushing NWO on her?' i just wanted her to acknowledge the other side of the argument and not to agree with it. She was one sided. Thank you for the reply.

Thats why I brought up my experience cause it was so similar and I still formed my own opinion regardless of my personal connection with the presenter or how logical and how much "evidence" he showed me. Kind of show people that it's not always forced or shoved down your throat as we see some of the big extremists do, or the its my way or the highway sort of thing.
And after that long together, if your intent was to brainwash her....it took you THIS long? Totally joking, no harm intended lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join