Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

UNleashed: 25: Music to Conspire to #2

page: 1

join

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Join the off topic Unleashed online sister show of ATS Live

Over spring and summmer you are hereby invited to join Neformore and Ayana for "Music to Conspire to...", an hour of off-topic music, musings, a bit of a laugh and maybe the odd competition or so.

Not only that but we've changed times

Music to Conspire to goes Live from 2pm EST/11am PST/7pmBST/8pmCET/5AM Canberra

ATS Unleashed is still the perfect accompaniment to eating your Sunday lunch/dinner, being restrained and psychologically evaluated, abducted by aliens or renditioned to a secret CIA facility - but now we've added a barbecue, some patio chars, a chilled drinks trolley and the smell of burgers and hot-dogs...., so join us for the show that is STILL so bad.... its GOOD.

edit on 1/5/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Are you going to be taking requests for music? I can lead you to some great underground music.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Awesome ,, love the shows on ATS you have really made some big changes n its soo cool !!!!!

I'd like to put forth a sugestion .. it has to do with the anouncements an comments, of whats going to air.. I kinda wish there was a ongoing thread for each live show that way you can anounce it ,, people can rave about it in thier opinions that way its saved its on ATS.
so many times I go to look for whats going to be aired and cant find nothing .. so in ways it would be nice to have an on-going thread posted say the day before on the topics and if there is change then let a mod know or post it .. other than that you gotta a awesome voice

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
Awesome ,, love the shows on ATS you have really made some big changes n its soo cool !!!!!

I'd like to put forth a sugestion .. it has to do with the anouncements an comments, of whats going to air.. I kinda wish there was a ongoing thread for each live show that way you can anounce it ,, people can rave about it in thier opinions that way its saved its on ATS.
so many times I go to look for whats going to be aired and cant find nothing .. so in ways it would be nice to have an on-going thread posted say the day before on the topics and if there is change then let a mod know or post it .. other than that you gotta a awesome voice

Each show does have it's own thread for members to comment on
and posted day of show in this forum.

Go here for SHOW LINEUP

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

Each show does have it's own thread for members to comment on
and posted day of show in this forum.

Go here for SHOW LINEUP

Thanks Greeneyedleo I will check this out for sure nice shows looking forward to someday being on ..
edit on 1-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join