It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution Has Begun!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I cant believe how many people are quoting the bible for this. I believe a revolution is churning in the minds and hearts of every human on this planet. But I do not believe we should rely on God for it. So what if the Bible talks vaguely about One World Government. So does almost every other revealed religion (claim they've spoken to God in the past). Someone posted something about weapons of mass deception being the media. I forget who it was but they were half right. The other half is religion. If we want a planet wide revolution we need to take the action into our own hands. Not wait until your religion gives you a sign to help change the world. People need to stop relying on God for everything. He has an entire universe of millions if not billions of civilizations to look after. And that is if there even is a God. If we want something done Man or Woman up (whatever the case may be) and do it yourselves. This world is still an amazing and beautiful place and WE need to fight to protect it even from ourselves. WE need to start the revolution before things get worse because right now it's still not too bad. Ya know the saying things get worse before they get better well let's skip the worse and go straight to the better by ignoring religion and media. WE HOLD OUR OWN FATES!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh and here's an awesome song about this exact thing. Part of the vid is a lil ehh but its still an amazing song

youtu.be...
edit on 2-5-2011 by jeremiah8401 because: mess up again

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Cool thread and interesting vids, just bumping this thread to get more people to watch it, because ya our consciousness creates our realities, if albeit very slowly or in different strengths and wavelengths, it still effects things.

Sometimes its like everybody went on the little yellow bus to school when I look around on this planet at things, both when I look at other's and when I look at myself. And I skipped school mostly, though somehow I get the felling I cant skip the school called life.
Or at least I have yet to figure out how to skip life, I need to quit being so lazy, but learning things is always a pain in the ass.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

The world is not a happy place like it use to be in the past. :

And just what happy past was that? The war on Iraq? The war to remove Iraq from Kuwait? When the U.S. bombed Libya in the eighties? The Vietnam war from around 1950 to 1975? The war against North Korea? The war against Germany? The war against Japan? WW1?

Are you referring to the era when everyone was scared to death of a nuclear war with Russia? I believe it was called the Cold War. The middle east has been at war since even before the U.S. was born.

So, WHEN? When was this happy time?

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like an insult to you, but rather to mankind. We are a warring, disgusting species. There has never been a time of world peace, and I doubt there ever will be.
edit on 5/2/2011 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

thanks for the video, really enjoyed it, and will be sharing it and passing it along.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Crap like this happens. It's called history repeating itself. I don't think my world is crumbling, I still walk outside and see the beautiful trees, flowers, kids playing, I have my family, my friends...sure bad stuff is happening everywhere, but it always has. Even if the world were to end or something similar, why would anyone want to focus on that? Is that how people want to live their lives?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

WE HOLD OUR OWN FATES!
reply to post by jeremiah8401

I like it. Yes we hold our own fate. In fact the Bible tells of the one world government under the second coming Jesus Christ. Every body has their own idea about who may be this second coming saint. The Vatican has their own idea. According to their premises, it is under the rule of Catholic Church and the pope that the world will be unified. This is the agenda of the current PTB. They are using the enormous financial and political institutions to achieve this goal. They are using money to bribe and intimidate countries to achieve the one world government; And it is already backfiring in the EU. And the North American Union is far from being even started.

This is the ground plan of the Vatican and its cronies. The UN and NATO are all part of it.

The fundamental philosophical problem in this agenda is that money can not unite people of different cultural backgrounds and origins. It won't work. Greece is not Spain nor Britain. They do not have the same resources, nor the same cultural heritage.

The religion of Christianity could have made a corner stone of such a possibility. But the pure ideology of unconditional love without providing the fundamental resources is like drum beating in a vacuum.

What we need right now is the development of the free energy device. There is the alien technology discovered by the physicist of earthly origin. It is the scientific miracle in the form of pure human mathematics.

It dictates humans have to drastically change their scientific paradigm.

Learn it and propagate it. That's the only way for the new revolution on earth that will free the human bondage.

And the only fundamental and the tangible revolution in human society is the Scientific Revolution.

Physics of Free Energy Device

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm getting real tired of the peaceniks believing that all you have to do is love, wish, hope, and pray for a better world and it will just magically happen. When you see clips of multitudes marching against a tyrannical leader, this is not love - it's called being fed up. It's not wishing and hoping - it's determination.

You tell me what kind of love would've stopped Hitler or Idi Amin. You show me a prayer that would turn Ghaddafi and Kim Jong Il into sane men? You tell me where the hope is that will stop the filthy rich from manipulating economies to the point where everyone is left with nothing?

To make this world safe and free for everyone, we have to tell our governments to FEAR us, and not the other way around. In order to stop madmen from rising to power we have to be vigilant, for there will always be those born to madness and a lust for power, and we have to always be ready to fight and kill them if need be. We have to show the filthy rich that they will be punished if their business methods continue to rape us of our right to feed, clothe, and provide our families with MORE than just the basic needs.

Every human (EVERY HUMAN) born has the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. But, these rights must always ALWAYS be fought for.

edit on 5/2/2011 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It's about time everyone became disgusted by their way of life...
Time to destroy their way of life.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Some of you really need to have lived ten thousend yeara ago, when ground shake, sky bring rain, cold come. we hunt deer. No tweet, no laptop, live day to day and not get eaten by the bear. Get a grip and realize, ground shake, sky bring rain, and cold come. In other words, shut up Katie Scarlett, tomorrow is another day, whether you show up or not.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Earthquakes are not increasing. What evidence do you have of that? There are 8000 recording stations where as in the 1940's there were only about 300. So they can record a wider array of smaller ones. But there is no evidence of actual increase over normal historical activity in large quakes yet.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

i know for sure everyone who is now alive on earth...EVERYONE..will be dead within 115 years...max.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

All of the uprisings in the Middle East, as well as Moscow, Beijing, etc. are being orchestrated by CIA operatives on the ground in those respective countries. And get this, Ghadafi, according to the Russian FSB (intelligence services,) never initiated air sorties against his people, was regarded with (almost) esteem throughout his rule. Apparently Ghadafi planned on creating a new African Central Treasury that would have all-but destroyed the World Bank and the IMF's foothold in Africa. I'm assuming this didn't sit well with the cowards at the top (I refrain from referring to them as the NWO as that is a bit cliche doncha think?) See, what's happening, in my humble opinion, is they're trying to reign in all of the loose sheep before the American Gov't reaches the "Keynesian Endpoint", which is the point at which they will not have the military capability to engage in broad multi-theater operations anymore as they are already in the swings of an extended equipment "rust-out" and already don't really have the funds to be doing what they're doing. That means the prison door is slamming shut as we speak, my friend. God speed and good luck in this most uncertain future. We're all gonna need it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
In vain they believe in their pagan gods to save them, in vain they wait for an awakening, in vain they wait for a transformation, in vain they only await their slavery, but they do not know it.

Yes there is change coming, a change like no other since the beginning of time. If this change was allowed to continue for more that a prophetic year, no flesh would survive.

Yes, you wait in vain for something that will not come. For they choose to look in the wrong direction, in the direction of man they seek their own. Woe to the people of the earth.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

His speech was wide and wondrous, he held his head up high as he spoke of great things that men do and should do, his wisdom though he thought was complete, as he led the group off the cliff.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I actually think that Project Blue Beam and the New World Order that will be established because of it by the Illuminati has begun - Check it out - This is valid documented evidence. Some might even say cold, hard proof. What do you all think? I am truly curious.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If you think your own military, a military comprised of American citizens is just going to bend over and destroy their own country at will because they were ordered to do so you're naive. There's not going to be any huge revolution involving mass violence, although I do see america coming to an end as the dominant superpower.
edit on 3-1-2012 by rockslinger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join