It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis off the west cost of Ireland Part 2

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Given the fantasy opinion you hold concerning Cayce, you're far less hot than you think.

My point? I quoted what you said and replied specifically to that.

Over you pretty little head?

Harte

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Looks like my point went over your head, I will do it without an example...

Some people (I wish most) do not like to toot their own horn and self-acclaim their "worthiness".

If you are truly worthy, there is no need to.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You can't even look into the cases yourself because they control the vast majority of his records, and they're not open for perusal.

If that's the case..how is it apparently SO easy for your to completely disregard and ridicule the Man and those who show an interest in his writings, if you can't read the majority of them?

In fact, this is virtually the case for the masses of ancient texts contained and hidden away from all but the very carefully selected scolars, namely the secretive and obscure Vatican archives..does the extremely limited access to that particular cache of writings also prove that Christianity is bunk, simply because the Vatican controls the flow of information and access to it's records?

Both scenarios are the same, but i don't read you bleating on and on about the RC church being full of it in order to scam 'the faithful' out of their money...which is essentially what you level at A.R.E. for essentially the same practices.

Here's a thing..why don't you believe what you like, and pretend not to get your rocks off by brow beating those who happen to believe otherwise? Being humble occasionally is apparently good for the mind, you might even like it.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Looks like my point went over your head, I will do it without an example...

Some people (I wish most) do not like to toot their own horn and self-acclaim their "worthiness".

If you are truly worthy, there is no need to.

" I quoted what you said and replied specifically to that."

Apparently, you have nothing in response, other than ad hom.

Harte

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

You can't even look into the cases yourself because they control the vast majority of his records, and they're not open for perusal.

If that's the case..how is it apparently SO easy for your to completely disregard and ridicule the Man and those who show an interest in his writings, if you can't read the majority of them?

Try reading the ones you can and you'll see for yourself.

originally posted by: MysterXIn fact, this is virtually the case for the masses of ancient texts contained and hidden away from all but the very carefully selected scolars, namely the secretive and obscure Vatican archives..does the extremely limited access to that particular cache of writings also prove that Christianity is bunk, simply because the Vatican controls the flow of information and access to it's records?

Load of BS. Who cares if Christianity is bunk? Does that impact the subject at hand in any way?

originally posted by: MysterXBoth scenarios are the same, but i don't read you bleating on and on about the RC church being full of it in order to scam 'the faithful' out of their money...which is essentially what you level at A.R.E. for essentially the same practices.

I don't comment on religion or faith. Plenty of others here do.
Is that a problem?

originally posted by: MysterXHere's a thing..why don't you believe what you like, and pretend not to get your rocks off by brow beating those who happen to believe otherwise? Being humble occasionally is apparently good for the mind, you might even like it.

Your opinion of me is utterly beside the point. I addressed a specific claim made. Can you?

"Believe" anything you want. When you post your beliefs, you can expect people to disagree. Or, didn't you know that?

Harte

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

lol, a psychic does so much more than make future predictions.

But Cayce never claimed to be psychic.

Harte

You said "but Cayce never claimed to be psychic" and I responded (with an example as well) that those who are worthy of a trait do not need to claim or prove they are... what exactly do you not understand of this?

This is something your momma should have taught you.

Never mind, I don't like to argue with narrow mindedness.
edit on 1-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

lol, a psychic does so much more than make future predictions.

But Cayce never claimed to be psychic.

Harte

You said "but Cayce never claimed to be psychic" and I responded (with an example as well) that those who are worthy of a trait do not need to claim or prove they are... what exactly do you not understand of this?

This is something your momma should have taught you.

Never mind, I don't like to argue with narrow mindedness.

Do you know what the word "psychic" means?

You claimed Cayce was a psychic. He was not, and nothing he did illustrated anything like what a so-called psychic does.

Cayce never claimed to be a fraud either. But he was. Demonstrably.

Harte

edit on 6/1/2016 by Harte because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join