It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Silver Buying by Russian Billionaire, Chinese Traders, and People’s Bank of China to Lead t

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Does anybody know if there's anything to this? I had previously heard rumors of this occurring.
www.bestmetalresearch.com...
If this is so, then Silver will continue it's rise and perhaps even quicker.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by redgreen

Yup, silver becoming more and more worth was mentioned in the Turkish media a week ago.

Eventhough its prices fluctuate, you will profit at the end of the day. They prices are increasing faster than gold.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The elusive Comex default has been a no-show for several years running. As you'll see in the 2min video clip, Russian buyers were supposed to crash the Comex back in December 2008...it never materialized. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a "technical" default. Comex regs allow for the exchange to settle contracts in a variety of cash arrangements [plus penalties] in the event that clearing members can't deliver. Having said that, a large scale failure to deliver would put upward pressure on prices, and destroy the reputation of the US commodities exchange as a reliable source for accurate price discovery....one of it's primary functions.

new topics

join