It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Treasury: China Has Decreased Its Holdings of U.S. Debt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
My understanding is that about 5 years ago actual Chinese debt holdings of U.S. Dollar were actually about 4 trillion. If I am correct then this is a sizable decline in holdings and should give you an idea about the health of the Dollar.
www.bestmetalresearch.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
According to the chart below, China only started decreasing their holdings from October 2010. Some countries are still increasing while others are also beginning to decrease their holdings - and only the last month. Australia started reducing their holdings from October 2010 as well.

www.treasury.gov...

The following link is to the article cited above on CBS News.

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
we have been the king frog perched upon our sturdy lily pad for decades..unfortunately our king has not been wise..the waters are souring and our wonderful lily pad is dying. we are sinking lower into the foul water as our king becomes a toad and croaks louder and louder..THINGS ARE BETTER!!!! THINGS ARE BETTER!!!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

And we re-elected this poor king to two terms, now we reap what he hath sown.

Hope the newly elected king can clean up the bloody mess that was left for him. I do not envy his task, the old king had many friends and they have adopted a poison pill policy. No matter what this current king does, their only interest is making this his Waterloo.

Meanwhile, they don't help clean up the mess they helped create. Useless.

new topics

top topics

join