It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on at HAARP!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

It depends on what you mean by evidence. Now I could upload a load of YouTube videos but at the end of the day it all speculation, no one has concrete evidence that Haarp can/has cause such events. I am fairly new to the Haarp conspiracy and do not no the in's and out's of the project.

From what I have seen and heard from site like Youtube and ATS it seems to me that Haarp is capable of some sort of weather modification but I cannot be certain.

Do your own research and come to you own conclusion.

Here’s a link you might be interested to read;

cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

From the link:

You should know the Haarp project was started in 1990.

ALS

edit on 1-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

It depends on what you mean by evidence.

evidence: Law . data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.

That's what I mean by evidence.

Now I could upload a load of YouTube videos but at the end of the day it all speculation, no one has concrete evidence that Haarp can/has cause such events. I am fairly new to the Haarp conspiracy and do not no the in's and out's of the project.

From what I have seen and heard from site like Youtube and ATS it seems to me that Haarp is capable of some sort of weather modification but I cannot be certain.

Do your own research and come to you own conclusion.

Here’s a link you might be interested to read;

cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

ALS

Oh, I know about HAARP by all the threads like yours here on ATS. What surprises me is people will emphatically say HAARP observing the magnetic fields of the Earth caused all sorts of natural disasters, but if someone video tapes an event they'll say it's silly to state that caused the event. Why? What's the difference? Both observed, but one caused it while the other one couldn't?

Then they post up all the same documents, videos, and patents saying this is evidence. So basically there is no evidence, but as you stated, just speculation.

Thanks for the chat. I'll let you get on with your baseless accusations and witch hunting, which is what all these HAARP 'evidence' threads basically are.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I too have been curious to what the HAARP has been up to since I read a post on here about the significance of some earthquakes and the depth they occurred at. From the post there were over 200 of them all having the same depth. Natural occurrence? I hardly doubt it. This is just another secret project that we will never know the true capabilities of. It's just like American government to take our money to use for their own agenda and protection against??? Hold your laugh... Terrorist!!! Maybe we should change the definition to read something like this: a word created and used to scare the hell out of the sheeple into supporting the, get this, "GREATER GOOD" during the Bush administration, which actually came about @ a poker game between his daddy, Bill Clinton, Obama and Dick Chaney.
If we used 1/4 of the defense (black) budget for things we actually need then we might just not be in the hole we are currently in. Maybe we should send requests in to HAARP and ask for Jimmy Hendrix or Jerry Garcia to show up next time.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Magnetometer update:

Its really going wild.

ALS

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I guess this can raise suspicions, but it can probably be explained easily.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The magnetometer at Gakona (and others at various locations around the world) are/were indicating mild geomagnetic activity, the result of a south turn of the fast solar wind produced by the coronal hole a few days ago.

The speed of the solar wind has been decreasing as has the strength of its magnetic field and the geomagnetic activity has been subsiding in turn.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Aside from the naturally occuring geomagnetic readings, HAARP has seemingly been using/testing differing frequencies since the Japan Earthquake, that much I have noticed - It is fairly easy to differentiate between naturally occuring geomagnetic activity, and that of which is at a set frequency on their induction magnetometer. For now they have settled on a frequency different than what was used up to the Japan incident.

Oh and, if you think HAARP hasn't taken the opportunity to test at higher power outputs during naturally occuring geomagnetic storms, look again.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Before anyone else posts another ignorant remark about lack of evidence or science behind inducing tremors, changing weather, etc. Go download the video "Angels Still Don't Play this HAARP" or better yet go get the book. It was written by a highly decorated physicist that collaborated (if I remember correctly) with the guy who created the principle behind HAARP. It's amazing what you can do with focused energy. Deny ignorance people.
edit on 5/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

Angels still don't play this HAARP torrent

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Oh, yeah. And the magnetometer that has thrown so many of you off the trail is only a tool for them to measure what HAARP is doing and adjust accordingly. The magnetometer is only one part of a massive array of sub-systems.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

You do not remember correctly. It was written by Nick Begich. He's not a physicist and the book is nonsense.

Begich received his doctorate in traditional medicine from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines in November 1994.

www.earthpulse.com...

Sounds good. Lets find out something about the institution.
From 1998.

The University readily agreed to award a doctorate on Falguni Mehta soon after receiving her application and subsequently conferred it when she paid $195 as legal notarisation fee.
www.expressindia.com...

"A colleague determined that there was an 'OUI' in Sri Lanka, but it is called Open International University for complementary medicine, and it is not an accredited medical school.' For an additional fee of $400-US, outstanding students are awarded an M.D. (which is their abbreviation for Masters Degree) or other degrees such as B.Science, or extra credentials. (Parenthetical comment his.)

"We were told that 'OIU' has additional prizes such as 'the Albert Schweitzer Award and Knighthood' (for an additional fee of $400-US)." (Parenthetical comment his.)

www.chiroweb.com...

Oh my. It seems the good "doctor" may have gotten his doctorate by mail order from a known diploma mill.

Oh, he's also a snake oil salesman.
www.earthpulse.com...
edit on 5/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for clearing that up...guess I stuck my head into the wrong rabbit hole there momentarily. So, basically you're saying it's just pure bullspit? He made some pretty good arguments in the video, although his mentioning of political ties did kind of turn me off about the whole thing. Deny ignorance, indeed. Thanks, bro

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Update:

ALS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join