It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORCE Protection Condition Bravo set at Military Bases in US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

A is the least strict security, D is the most strict security, as I stated in my first post.

I hope this clears it up for you.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by beezzer

Yep,
We've been at Alpha + in the States since 07, so time to keep a look out for possible increase activity on the home front.

Please excuse me if im wrong, i dont know about this subject but from reading what you say A being highest and D being lowest, shouldnt A+ be reserved for more or less an imminent threat? kind of defeats the objective of having a threat meter if its allways set to A?

A is the lowest(for security) and D is highest(for security).

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh yes, sorry
i think i need glasses

Is anywhere set to C or D in the US?, just curious.

And how would you describe each level, what is the difference between them?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Can't reveal any actual security programs during each level, but if you can deduce that Alpha (A) being the least secure, and D being the most secure, ie.. Complete Lockdown, You should get the picture.

Only B has been set to the US, but it can change on a moments notice. Overseas bases have been in B for a while.
edit on 1-5-2011 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

Can't reveal any actual security programs during each level, but if you can deduce that Alpha (A) being the least secure, and D being the most secure, ie.. Complete Lockdown, You should get the picture.

Only B has been set to the US, but it can change on a moments notice. Overseas bases have been in B for a while.

Oh right, so if C happens then its time to start worrying and if D happens its SHTF

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

Oh right, so if C happens then its time to start worrying and if D happens its SHTF

When C happens, SHTF already. Just location, location, locatin.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

Well one base going to BRAVO is nothing but local. All bases going to BRAVO is a legitimate threat.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

Ok, just to confirm this as not just a local threat, How many other US bases are implementing Force Condition Bravo?

I have 3 so far, can anyone else confirm, without naming the base, if they are in Force condition B?
edit on 1-5-2011 by sirric because: to clearifiy the intent of base conditions without naming them.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Ok, just to confirm this as not just a local threat, How many other US bases are implementing Force Condition Bravo?
I have 3 so far, anymore?

Loose lips sink ships.
Just my 2 cents.

EDIT to add: I'm on the hill here at Wright-Patt. With this low pressure system that's going to come through, it's pumping a lot of warm air up through the Ohio valley. So it's getting warm in here, I hope they turn on the A.C. or open a window.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Violater1 because: weather forecast.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Loose lips sink ships.
Just my 2 cents.

EDIT to add: I'm on the hill here at Wright-Patt. With this low pressure system that's going to come through, it's pumping a lot of warm air up through the Ohio valley. So it's getting warm in here, I hope they turn on the A.C. or open a window.

Nothing loose about it. Drive up to any base and you can see what FPCON the base is in.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom

Loose lips sink ships.
Just my 2 cents.

Nothing loose about it. Drive up to any base and you can see what FPCON the base is in.

Yea, right.
I'd like to see what happens when Akmed and Abu drive up in a U-Haul to our base.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i'm in bravo.

**Remember OPSEC guys**

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathB4dishonor
i'm in bravo.

**Remember OPSEC guys**

That's what I'm saying.

Star 4 U

edit on 1-5-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom

Loose lips sink ships.
Just my 2 cents.

Yea, right.
I'd like to see what happens when Akmed and Abu drive up in a U-Haul to our base.

They definitely wouldnt make it far lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Hell no they wouldn't. We have the worlds greatest military.
Hoorah

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Same here in New Mexico. Was dropping off some friends on base this morning. I figured it was because they had prom on base last night, but I guess not. Kinda weird. For the FPCON to change its MAJCOM level, that Pentagon Level for people not Savy. So they know something is up. A little Flase Flag perhaps?
edit on 1-5-2011 by DrakeDarc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I am confirming this on several other sites.
WTF is going on?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zestor

Any reasoning behind your statement?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys but our base does it like every month for training. I wouldn't get too worked up about it.

edit on 1-5-2011 by deathB4dishonor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by deathB4dishonor

Every base doing an ORE/ORI on May 1st?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join