It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORCE Protection Condition Bravo set at Military Bases in US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Received Alert email from my source that FORPROCON Bravo is being set at US military bases around the US. No further info at this time.

FYI
The levels are A, the least, through D, the most strict.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

We've been at Bravo here at Germany since forever. Though we did waiver at Charlie for a couple of days.
hua

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yep,
We've been at Alpha + in the States since 07, so time to keep a look out for possible increase activity on the home front.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Forgive me for not being military-savvy, but...what does that mean? FORPROCON bravo?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

FPCON BRAVO describes a situation with somewhat predictable terrorist threat. Security measures taken by agency personnel may affect the activities of local law enforcement and the general public.

Source from Wiki

I think this makes perfect sense. NATO, with plenty of US involvement may have killed another country's leader's child and grandchildren. I would be raising security flags as well. There is no doubt that there will be some type of blow back.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It means absolutely nothing.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

FORCE Protection Condition Bravo, A level of increasing security precautions taken to combat possible security or terrorism act to military bases.

They range from Alpha (A) to Delta (D) from least secure to most secure.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zestor

You, sir, Know not what you speak of, Just saying...
edit on 1-5-2011 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Received Alert email from my source that FORPROCON Bravo is being set at US military bases around the US. No further info at this time.

FYI
The levels are A, the least, through D, the most strict.

We're the same here at Wright-Patt.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You are most likely Correct...I'm just putting the info out there...Some may just dismiss it and that is fine.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So somewhat like the old terror threat-level color codes that used to sit on the corner of the news channels? What actions are taken as a result of this? What changes for you on base?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Sorry, but the actual security measures are classified for good reasons. You can know the increase in security is ordered, but not what is being done to make it more secure.

It is a little more than the color levels that the news had but similar in the increasing the threat of harm level depicted by those warnings.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

was reminded of OPSEC, removed by beezzer
edit on 1-5-2011 by beezzer because: OPSEC

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
we also went to BRAVO...
we have been having a lot of exercises this year too.
wonder whats going on?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zestor
It means absolutely nothing.

How the hell did u get stars for this comment

On topic... Great find s&f!!! I'm interested in seeing if msm reports this, highly unlikely.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

He might be one of those disinfo agent that has been talked about in other threads...lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
anyone know what the current threat level is for the states?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

I believe the did away with the terror threat levels, so I don't think there is one, But I could be wrong and it may be some back-channel code that isn't really spoken of in the MSM.
edit on 1-5-2011 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Yep,
We've been at Alpha + in the States since 07, so time to keep a look out for possible increase activity on the home front.

Please excuse me if im wrong, i dont know about this subject but from reading what you say A being highest and D being lowest, shouldnt A+ be reserved for more or less an imminent threat? kind of defeats the objective of having a threat meter if its allways set to A?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

reply to post by johngrissom

I believe the did away with the terror threat levels, so I don't think there is one.

damn...seems like im a little behind with the times lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join