It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% PROOF of New World Order at work in Europe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No....I wouldn't say 100%

but damn

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't see people voting themselves out of an issue like this. The NWO is incredibly intelligent (albeit arrogant) and the economic recession the world is facing is their main weapon. They have created a climate of fear and uncertainty so that the people will vote for these mergers and unions. TPTB will put a great spin on it and hail it as an escape from economic collapse when in reality it will be a huge power grab for The Order. Stories like this will become much more prevalent in America in the coming years.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Holy crap. I read the news articles in OP's post, I had no idea the EU was being this insane. Seems as though they're overriding all national laws in favour of their own misguided and opinionated judgement. The elimination of national borders? Why is that necessary? Why would they want to simply delete culture and history, and perhaps language?

The whole thing reeks of Orwell's 1984. I wonder when we'll have to start learning newspeak, and recollecting the past will be forbidden.

As for banning stem cell research.. that makes me sick. Although I suspect that it wasn't done purely for "ethical" reasons, because no fool in their right mind would hinder science like that. Remember how it was considered heresy to suggest that the Earth orbits the Sun, and we weren't at the centre of the universe, etc? It's just going to hold back technological development for years and years - a repetition of the dark ages.

What's up with the herbal medicine thing? Does that mean if one were to grow some herbs in one's garden, and share them with one's friends and neighbours by mixing up some traditional remedies, that one is breaking the law?

The elimination of tradition. It all coincides. They may as well burn down the libraries and galleries of art, tear down the ancient castles and ensnare all citizens in chains. Why is no-one doing anything there? Does no-one care, or even know? If this were happening in my country, I would be first in line to fight against it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This has been in the works for several years and I am pretty sure there is a thread from some time ago about it somewhere...

Anyhoo, this is likely to grate a few, I'm sure.

The irony is though that back in the 1950's, before the EU was even a Belgians wet dream, the French PM approached the UK PM with a fantastic offer. Both countries to be United as one with HRH Queen Elizabeth II as Head of State. The offer was rebuffed. Again, the French approached with a watered down version, but they were rebuffed once more. After that, the French approached the Germans about a "united Europe" and the rest is history...

Oh, how different things could have been if we had accepted the French offer. Instead of being stuck on the edge and being bossed around, we could have taken the lead in Europe and stopped this continental style of Government from balloning into what the EU is today....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepThoughtCriminal

The herbal remedy thing isn't a ban, it's just making sellers and producers of herbal remedies be licensed to make sure what they sell is exactly as described and not likely to cause harm.

Don't read the tabloid headlines for your info, go dig a bit deeper and you'll see most of the hype is, well, hype.

EDIT: And no, if you grew herbs in your garden and gave them to friends, you're not breaking the law.

If you grow herbs in your garden and actively sell them as a remedy to an ailment, without you or the remedy being properly licensed, then I suspect you might be.
edit on 3/5/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join