It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% PROOF of New World Order at work in Europe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The EU are trying to wipe England off the map: Brussels plans on merging England and France in new Arc Manche region... with its own FLAG

Eric Pickles last night accused the European Union of trying to ‘wipe England off the map’ by developing a new cross-Channel region, complete with its own ‘flag’. The Cabinet Minister condemned the EU for ploughing millions of pounds of taxpayers’ money into the ‘Arc Manche’, the name given by Brussels to an ambitious attempt to merge Northern France and Southern England. Mr Pickles, the Local Government Secretary, says he is incensed to have discovered that Eurocrats are planning to roll out a new Arc Manche ‘transnational emblem’ across England.
The logo is described by its designers as a ‘series of concentric circles symbolising the flow of projects . . . and bridges between territories’.
It includes the word Interreg, a contraction of inter-regional – the name of a £1billion-a-year EU initiative to reduce the influence of national borders and increase cooperation between countries. The design will be emblazoned on EU ‘vanity projects’ in the cross-Channel area, including:
* A £7.6million network of ‘cross-Channel’ cycle lanes.
* A £5.5million scheme to pay for circus clowns to perform throughout the Arc Manche region.
* A £2million programme of cross-Channel ‘contemporary art’ tours.
Mr Pickles said he had inherited the plans from the Labour Government.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also, a lot of bans have been put in place by the EU recently, particulary the upcoming Stem cell Research Ban..:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

EU Bans Herbal Medicine:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The EU, as you can see, is a perfect example of the New World Order at work - both secretively oppressive and efficient. By eradicating all national sovereignties and uniting them all under one government at Brussels,.

edit on 1-5-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Well I cant see MOST brits being very happy about this...

BUT!
cycle lanes to france? cooool
)))

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The more this comes into play, the more people will start voting UKIP, and *Gulp* the BNP.

It just seems like a complete waste of money, and time. I'm sure the majority of people down here wouldn't even want this. I love France, I can even see it from my house, but lets not start down the route of merging countries.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Mmm, the Daily Mail. They will always put a nationlistic view of things, but to be fair, this is scandalous if true.

Did anybody voting in the referendum to join the Common Market ever envisage that it would lead to this? I don't think so. We were sold a pup.

I think it is high time for the rhetoric to stop and to give the people the power to make the decision on wheteher we stay within the U.S.S.E.U. I for one do not want to be part of some super state, where they decide on what can be accepted as a banana on the degree of the bend.

Enough is enough and it is time we left this beauracratic, nannying union. The commisioner's of this union have not even been elected, yet are free to dictate law on whatever tickles their fancy.

S&F sir.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Not New World Order just the pharmaceutical companies..why would they want stem cell research to make any solid gains or supplements in general be successful in curing sickness...their have been some in the US but nothing really news worthy...Shall we hope that China excels in this area also? Seems like they have the most to gain if they only are allowing one kid per family might as well keep them as healthy as possible..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Late April fools joke, surely? If southern England merges with France, what happens to northern England? I find this story hard to believe.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This has been known for decades and maps are already available of France and England together.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Not to say a few wont ignore it, but why not get some info from the site itself. Its good to see what the organization says they are for.
www.arcmanche.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Firstly this is not 100% proof of the nwo at work in Europe.. You have provided 0% PROOF of that..
Can't see to many Brits or French for that matter lying down and accepting this..
I'm intrigued to know how the cycle lanes will work with crossing the channel..
And 5 million for clowns, we already have enough clowns in Brussels thanks, and they already cost us enough..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

A £5.5million scheme to pay for circus clowns to perform throughout the Arc Manche region

Well they can just send the entire EU parliament members then!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Firstly this is not 100% proof of the nwo at work in Europe.. You have provided 0% PROOF of that..
Can't see to many Brits or French for that matter lying down and accepting this..
I'm intrigued to know how the cycle lanes will work with crossing the channel..
And 5 million for clowns, we already have enough clowns in Brussels thanks, and they already cost us enough..

From what I read the channel is their big concern, maybe revitalizing it? I know my city does the same for our grand river, which runs through like 3 cities and they call it "Grand river Authority". Nothing part of the NWO from what I know lol Even though it seems harmless im sure one will find something sinister in it....especially since its been around for years.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Strip the NWO of Their power... Let's release the hidden science of electrogravitics (which shows overunity and antigravity properties). With the influx of energy from the plenum, the need for money will dissipate. Then ALL of Us may choose to live richly, with autonomous power over self - and no One with power over others.

Please read the two threads linked in my sig:

The End of Entropy - the foundation (read first)

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

We can cast off slavery to Our robots and live richly, ALL of us.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
Not to say a few wont ignore it, but why not get some info from the site itself. Its good to see what the organization says they are for.
www.arcmanche.com...

It appears the Daily Mail are making a mountain out of a mole hill, but this does feed into the E.U agenda. Although it claims to be an alliance between the southern counties and various organisations in France, it does still receive funding from the E.U.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by McCool

Yea its defo defo true my friend, no joke here, they have been trying to make a new 'region' for a while, it would be a county and not a new country though, so I dont see the big problem really, England would still be England. Im pro bringing France and Uk together, If We became strong enough we might be able to pull out of Europe and try for English / French world dom, now wouldnt that be a turn out for the book, at least historically speaking lol :p

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by topherman420
www.arcmanche.com...

It appears the Daily Mail are making a mountain out of a mole hill, but this does feed into the E.U agenda. Although it claims to be an alliance between the southern counties and various organisations in France, it does still receive funding from the E.U.

I guess if mole hills didnt turn into mountains, the news would be half as entertaining.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by McCool

Northern England ? Isn't that already called Scotland ? and Wales ?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by McCool

Northern England ? Isn't that already called Scotland ? and Wales ?

No Wales is the BIG belly that juts out to the west. It's not in the North.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You might be interested in this. Even if you already know, others reading may learn..

EU wipes England off the map - as Gordon Brown flies the flag of St George over Downing Street Last updated at 16:23 23 April 2008

This next one is brilliant work by Rodney Atkinson

Free Nations

and this has some of his books.... like

EUROPE'S FULL CIRCLE CORPORATE ELITES AND THE NEW FASCISM by Rodney Atkinson.

Anyone researching major agendas around the world.. or the usual "buzzwords / newspeak" such as TPTB ( the powers that be ) or NWO ( new world order )

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is not evidence of NWO. So some crack pot mr.pickles decides to make so outlandish remark and then to use that as fact is insane. There is zero proof of any of this. It seems the guy wanted to make some noise and get in the news.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by McCool
Late April fools joke, surely? If southern England merges with France, what happens to northern England? I find this story hard to believe.

Business as usual, after all most southerners think England finishes north of the Watford Gap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join