It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Spinning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the right place to post there doesn't seem to be an OBE section? Anyway..

Has anyone here experienced the spinning sensation just beforre AP'ing/OBE'ing? Where your astral body spins? its actually part of the main technique used to OBE where you try to feel your astral body and spin yourself around to get out of your physical body. I'm sure someone here knows what I'm talking about.

Well to get to my point, I lay down on my bed last night to go to sleep and within a few minutes I felt that strange spinning sensation. I decided to focus on it and make it spin faster and stronger. I managed to get the speed up very fast and I was spinning so fast that I was afraid of what might happen if I continued doing it, I was afraid my physical body might fail or something bad might happen because I was no way near ready to sleep. My mind was still very active and my body not ready for sleep at all. It was like being fully awake with a strong spin going on.

I'm curious as to what this actually is? is it like I say just your astral body spinning? what would happen if I continued to spin faster and faster while fully conscious and not ready for sleep? Would really like some more info on this!

join