It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92 pages information about hidden underground Bases around the world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

Our "brethern" as you state it may not have much interest in dealing with us. If they did, why wouldnt they plop down in the middle of us all in a football game and say "hey, here we are".

Nah. They keep on the down low because they want to. If they do have contact with us, most likely it will not be in our favor or liking.

Think late 19th century explorers in Africa. That went well for Africans didnt it? How about the other various colonies? Nah. If they are still "sneaking about", they are up to no good.

This is with the proviso that they exist IN the planet. The ET's? I've no doubt they are not to be trusted.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just a sampling of statements found within the first 10 pages...

"The cold war was a lie for the public to take the attention away from what the nuclear weapons program was really being developed for, not against Russia but as a last resort against the Greys and Reptilians."

"As already stated MI6 and the CIA are heavily involved in the alien agenda and I believe Aleister Crowley was up to his neck in it.Aleister Crowley had performed many satanic rituals at a cottage in Zennor (there seems to be a close connection with Satanism and the greys and reptilians)."

"When the missile (not plane) hit the pentagon on 9-11, it hit the naval intelligence section of the building. This was part of the internal war between Aquarius and Comm 12 being played out."

But, hey...it could've happened that way

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sales of apartment/condo-like bunks have been way up for a while now. Whereas they are pretty pricey some people can afford. Though, the real protection lies in the places discussed in the article, which only the elite will be able to enter...whole cities and such of protection.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

No this isn't new information...with anything they do if you see some technolgy unveiled then believe that it's been in existence and that there is likely more advance intelligence in development.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Dark, demented things happen down underground, and you wonder where all the missing children go?

This is the kind of stuff that will strip your ego and make the blood boil, which is fundamental in self development. People who shy away from this kind of offbeat knowledge aren't truly living. Obviously some are on the right track, just keep that intuition and comparison skills strong. Not to mention, honor organic bonds.

The matrix is deconstructing... so yes it's only natural that such material leaks. It's almost nothing special, now that the labored control of information has begun to ease. Be aware that there are vast changes on the horizon that even the DUMBS can't protect from. Many of the people in these bases are none the wiser, that's the bane of hierarchical structures. Once this planet turns into a star and ascension kicks into gear, the new territory will be Mars and other off world facilities.(Nibiru)

The human farming shall continue... so who will choose the paths of false light and technology?
edit on 1-5-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

**ALERT** President Obama Press Conference: Matter of National Security FOX News 9:30 - 10:00

2nd line Osama Bin Laden is Dead.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hey OP!
I was wondering why it was made a point to mention Crowley but not Jack parsons.
Anyone know what I'm talking about?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I was just perusing the responses to this post. I'm mildly amused. In fact, if I wasn't so tired, I'd be LMFAO! If I say "chemtrails", the debunkers are crawling out of the woodwork. It's preposterous to suggest that there is anything sinister about "contrails" and we're all crazy. But, put out a 93 page document that says humans are being abducted and organs harvested so aliens can soak in their juices, and everybody eats it up!

And to suggest there is an "agreement" that the "grays" are allowed to abduct us, as long as our memories are erased? OMG! Like we have a choice? If the "grays" really do exist, they sure as HELL don't need our permission to do anything! They are light years ahead of us in technology and we're bargaining with them? Really? But chemtrails are a figment of my imagination. Wow. I hate the expression because it isn't proper English but this thread is full of fail.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
After reading the first few pages I noticed many of my independent claims/research coincide with his. E.g. one example, on page 3, he mentions it was a missile that struck the Pentagon--I know this to be true (father was in the NSA for 27 and once implied that to me). The FBI/CIA also confiscated all surrounding webcams of the event only to release 5 frames which don't show any object at all. There's also 0 debris found from the 'plane' except a convenient piece that was set up that had no burn marks on it (PS and what actually happened to Flight 93 is far more disturbing and relative to illegal human experimentation).

Tell your Dad he should check out the link below and get back to you. It was from a plane - NOT a missile. As for lack of evidence, you only had to search this site for your proof: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Reading this right now, very interesting material. Thank you! : )

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Legend, Everyone needs to hear James Casbolt and the underground bases in the UK, I was in the UK in 1991, and not long ago, was a thread about James Casbolt on ATS. aka Michael Prince. I had never heard of him before but then I was on one of their underground trips for 2 1/2 years without any contact with the world or know what was going on. [nothing to do with mind control, just running my mouth too much]. When I posted all the evidence I had to prove James Casbolt as telling the Truth, not a soul has posted anything on that thread since. Not even a so called friend of his. All the links to the info of these underground mind control bases is on this page at the bottom.

Peasemore is real, The links will prove it. James is very blessed to have you to stand up for him. I was in the UK in 1991, and what I went through there is mind blowing. I never went through mind control, but that was the most bizzar summer of my life. If James ever says anything about "The Trip Seat" then this is something people need to know is that this is Real. I was in the area on this map [in link] went to the track a few times. But there are areas all around north of this area that are also called "No Zones" No one can go into and if you do you might not come out. I did an articile on Cyber Space Orbit "Time Traveler".

Here is one link, just go the bottom of the page and click on "Next"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Theres all was ways for the GOV to do all of that

plz to all the GODs help us all )O(

edit on 2-5-2011 by nolany40 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
What a crock. One-hundred and thirty-one bases in the US alone employeeing upwards of 10k Americans. Are you kidding? Have you ever spent five minutes among the American people? There are not enough responsible and anal retentive people in this country to secretly staff an underground Starbucks and keep it a secret much less a hiddren base four miles down

That's how it's gone on for so long without them being detected and that's how they will continue because people just won't believe it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by intelinside451

Our "brethern" as you state it may not have much interest in dealing with us. If they did, why wouldnt they plop down in the middle of us all in a football game and say "hey, here we are".

Nah. They keep on the down low because they want to. If they do have contact with us, most likely it will not be in our favor or liking.

Think late 19th century explorers in Africa. That went well for Africans didnt it? How about the other various colonies? Nah. If they are still "sneaking about", they are up to no good.

To these Aliens (the baddies) we are just worker ants crawling around on the surface! But they don't like how quickely we are breeding and we are starting to learn a thing or two - time to get rid of us.

This is with the proviso that they exist IN the planet. The ET's? I've no doubt they are not to be trusted.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Wow was a long but great read!
I've seen most of this stuff before, but not the underground base parts.
So the anti-christ is set to be an Anunaki...looks like we won't have to wait for Niberu to come, unless they plan on staging him with that, anyway lol

I heard they can't win if we stand together, that's why they would want to kill most of us.
Think positive, They can't stop us from enlightenment. The light will shine will break the shadows.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
All these story tellers can never support anything with at least 1 picture or 1 video. There are no hard facts and as much as I want to believe it makes it hard. I do enjoy reading these though.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
'd like to point out one thing that im sure ppl must have noticed in this guys thread, how can a probe be sent down the "come BACK up totally missing" does this make sense to anyone else there are other faults with this thread which is no doubt a good read and if true very damning but alas too god to be true

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
why are there so many blank pages

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
good to know

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
This is huge. If there are more bases that are on the moon, how the hell did they discretely launch all of the construction materials and supplies off Earth without anyone noticing? Surely they couldn't fit all of it into those small flying saucers. There must be some huge cargo spacecraft in orbit around Earth or on the other side of the moon. Does anyone have any idea how they could launch everything they need into space without any of us noticing it?

I 2nd this. I don't believe they have/ had some giant spaceship in orbit, there are enough amateur spae watcher who would have noticed.... Ther ein't no bases on the moon, I truly don't believe it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join