It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92 pages information about hidden underground Bases around the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Next time, do a little more work and maybe post some excerpts containing specific details of locations, etc...

Makes a better thread.

Functions:Levels:Tunnels to:Notes:
Salt Lake City Mormon Caverns
Functions: Religions archives storage.Levels: Multiple - 1 - ?Tunnels to: Delta, Colorado Riverton, WyomingNotes:
Sandia Base
Functions: Research in Electrical/magnetic PhenomenaLevels: Multiple - 1 - ?Tunnels to: Unknown Dulce BaseNotes: Related Projects are studied at Sandia Base by ’
The Jason Group
’ (of 55 Scientists).They have secretly harnessed the
Dark Side of Technology
and hidden the beneficialtechnology from the public.
San Gabriel (mountains) On Western side of Mojave Desert
Functions: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes: Heavy vibrations coming from under the forest floor. Sounded like geared machinery.
San Juan Valley, Colorado (a Buffalo Ranch)
Function: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Sedona, Arizona
Functions: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes: Located under the Enchantment Resort in Boynton Canyon.
(Mt.) Shasta, California
see photo-reportFunctions: Genetic experiments, magnetic advance, space and beam weaponry.Levels: 5 KnownLevel - 1: Level - 2: Level - 3: Level - 4: Level - 5:Tunnels to: Ft. Irwin, California North (maybe to Klamath Falls or Crater Lake, or both.Notes:
Secret Mountain, Arizona
Functions: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Sunspot, New Mexico

Superstition Mountains, Arizona
Taos, New Mexico
Functions: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: Dulce, New Mexico Cog, ColoradoNotes: Several other sidelines to area where Uranium is mined or processed.
Tehachapi Facility (Anthill), California
Functions: UnknownLevels: 42Tunnels to: Edwards, Llona and other local areasNotes: 25 miles NW of Lancaster California, in the Tehachapi mountains.
Tehama County, California see Mt Lassen
Functions: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes: The Mt. Lassen Entrance Mt. Lassen in Tehama County, California is an entrance to alarge underground city. Near the foot of Mt. Lassen is a town called Manten. A man named"Ralph B. Fields" lived (lives?) there, and found the entrance to the underground city. Hisfriend "Joe" was with him. The cave entrance is in the side of the mountain, at a little over 7,000 feet above sea level, and is near a rock outcropping suitable for camping under.
Telluride, Colorado
Tonopah, Nevada
Twin Peaks, Utah
Ukiah, California
View Tree Mountain Facility, New Mexico
Function:

Levels:Tunnels to:Notes: Monzano facility with rail tunnels to Kirtland AFB and Sandia Labs.
Vortex Near Boulder, Co. in the mountains
University of Denver, Co
Functions: GeneticsLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Warden Valley West of Fort Collins, Co
Functions: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: MontanaNotes:
Wasatch Mountain Range, Utah
Washington D.C.
Functions: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: New York City, Mt Weather Notes:
White Sulphur Springs, W.Va.
Functions: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes: 800 people capacity.
Wickieup, Arizona
Functions: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: Area 51, NevadaNotes:
Wright-Patterson Base
Functions: Air Force RepositoryLevels: MultilevelTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Wimer, Oregon
Functions: Underground Chemical StorageLevels: At least one

Tunnels to: UnknownNotes:
White Sands, N.M.
Functions: Missile testing/designLevels: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 More? UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Yakima Indian Reservation
Functions: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes: Southeast of Tacoma Washington, on the Reservation, in an area 40 by 70 miles.Unusual sounds from underground (Toppenish Ridge). Low flying Silver Cigar shaped craftseen to disappear into the Middle fork area of Toppenish creek.
Yucca (Mtns.), Arizona
Functions: UnknownLevels: UnknownTunnels to: Unknown

Notes:
Mt. Perdido is in the Pyrnees Mountains, between France and Spain
Functions: Unknown.Levels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes: A famous set of caves in the Pyrenees have ancient drawings of ancient astronautsand flying spacecraft,’ Atwater explained. ‘And there have been a number of sightings here’Mt. Perdido, aka Mt. Perdu, is 3,352 m, 11,007 ft. high and is the third highest mountain in thePyrenees. It’s about a quarter inch west of Andorra. Price reported that the main base wasprotected around a 2-mile perimeter with detectors. Several craft were in the launch recoveryarea and had what looked like an electromagnetic field propulsion system.
Finmark, NORWAY
Functions: Atomic Energy researchLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Nordland, on the border to Sweden
Functions: Europe’s abduction Center Levels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Norbottens Län, SWEDEN
Functions: Political BaseLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Norbottens Län, SWEDEN
Area Río Pico. Latitude about 44 ½ grades. North of Arroyo Apeleg.
Functions: Management of Chile.Levels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Corcovado, Argentina
Functions: Planetary Watch PostLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
West Side of the Province, Northern part. Area Lago Futalauquen, Argentina
Functions: Machine Base-Repair place for Ships.Levels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:

Northern part of the Province - Area Villa de Maria, Argentina
Functions: Investigation of the Results of their experiments in the Andes AreaLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:0 ET’s as scientists - 75 Hybrids. 31 Homo Sapiens as scientists - 20 Ships, small andfast, to pick up and bring back people - Space for 160 prisoners.
SAN JUAN - North West from the Province - Area Cerro las Tórtolas, Argentina

IN THIS AREA THERE ARE TWO BASES!Functions: POLITICAL BASE. Their territory to survey is Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay andBrazil.Levels: UnknownTunnels to: Cerro de las Tórtolas (South)Notes: An elite group of
ET
’s of about 10, all trained in Andromeda - ET’s as clerks 45 -Hybrids, also of a higher capacity than average 70 - Homo Sapiens NONE! - Ships 7 - Theywork tightly with the other Base in the area.
North of the Maipo Volcano, but less high than the volcano itself.
There is water in the area from the river which is passing through the villages of Bustos andSan Carlos.Functions: Food Supply Base for the AreaLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Area Cerro Aconcagua on the Argentinean side. TWIN BASES
Northern tip of the province, border to Jujuy Province.
There is a lake nearby, Laguna de Guayatayoc, and a river that makes part of the border between Salta and Jujuy. Near the Tropic of Capricorn.Functions: Interest in mining areasLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Area of Cafayate town, about Latitude 26.
There is a river in the area named Calchaqui or Pasaje - SALTAFunctions: Genetic BaseLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Area Sierra de Calalasta, North of the Province of Catamarca. About Latitude 26degrees.
Functions: Surveillance and Control of the PlanetLevels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Mount Ziel, Australia
Functions:

Levels:Tunnels to:Notes: ‘It is interesting that this unit appears to have the most personnel. There are personnelfrom the other three sites here, like a rest and recreation area.’ For a few moments, Price feltslightly disoriented and decided they had detected him so he led them to Melbourne. Pricereturned to the site and saw vehicles from the other bases, with each having different IDmarks that correspond to each site’s different functions. ‘Mt. Ziel had personnel for all basesand is the homosapiens introduction point.’ he observed. Price also noted that the site shouldbe approached with caution and that the area was under alert at that moment.
Lake Ontario, Canada
Functions: Bovine Genetics.Levels: UnknownTunnels to: UnknownNotes: Entrances at Lake Ontario possible underwater UFO bases/cities. Lake Ontario"Lights" Orange-colored spheres have been seen coming out of/diving into Lake Ontario. Thearea of highest activity is between Oakville and Toronto. There may be a connection to theLakeview Hydro-electric plant, as many of these UFOs have been seen heading in thatdirection
Go Back

Underground Military Facilities Off Planet

The Moon

Russian bases on the Near side of the Moon:1.
55 54’ N, 51 00’ E ... East of the Sea of Cold.
16 33’ N, 48 51’ E ... West of the Sea of Crises.
31 53’ S, 73 09’ E ... Southwest of the Sea of Fertilio.
72 26’ S, 67 30’ W ...Near the South Pole on the SW side.
50 53’ S, 57 49’ W ...Near Phocylides Crater in the SW quadrant
09 26’ S, 66 52’ W ...Southwest of the Ocean of Storms
01 23’ S, 12 27’ W ...Northeast of the Apollo 14 landing site.
Russian bases on the Far side of the Moon:1.
36 00’ S, 147 00’ E ...Jules Verne Crater. Contains large underground lakes, plants, alienmachinery, food storage, spacecraft hangers. Approximate 37,000 humans. Base isapproximately the size of New York State.
13 36’ S, 108 26’ E ...Southwest of Pasture Crater.
51 03’ N, 095 00’ E ...Southwest of Compton crater.Functions: Living spaces, mining, strategic bases, particle beam research.Levels: MultipleTunnels to: UnknownNotes:
Mars

Tartarus Montest
Entrance to US base Archimedes - Entrance to US base North/South Poles - Entrances to USbase.Functions: Particle Beam Weapons baseFunctions: Living facilities for German/Japanese baseLevels: MultipleTunnels to: Unknown

edit on 1-5-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Be really interested to learn what you discover during the course of your research into the the building you mentioned.

In the meantime, I think I have managed to list all the places in England that could potentialy have a DUMB.

Purely for reference to, should the worst ever happen, and I manange to survive long enough to gatecrash

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
To make a important update

Here is a link to the 92 pages PDF file..

Just press "Download fil" to get it

gratisupload.dk...
edit on 1-5-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just made a new thread about James Casbolt in the flesh, doing a 1 hour interview..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That's a lot of of strange but compelling info.............

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanYouHandleTheTruth

The Rand corporation which is involved in the construction of these underground bases has released ‘The Roper report’. This is now a third generation report that says according to their research one in ten people have been abducted and implanted by the Greys and reptilians and returned with their memories erased. This report has been sent out to one hundred and ten thousand clinical psychiatrists in the US.

The Roper report also states that women are being raped by reptilian ET’s as part of a ongoing genetic program by them. As fantastic as this sounds it is backed up by some of the world’s top MD’s like John Mack and many others. There are some ninety concerned psychiatric scientists in the US who are trying to form an organization to prevent secrecy on this horrendous situation.

They say that because of the alien/government treaties this amounts to government sponsored rape. According to the Roper report 99.3% of the abductees being used in this ongoing genetic ET program are female and 0.7% are male.
THAT is the kind of information I am looking for. It makes perfect sense. The female human-hybrids have trouble reproducing. That would explain why most abductees are female. If any psychiatrists are reading this, please share with us your opinion on this.

There is so much regurgitated crap in the book in question that it's hard to know where to start. The UMMO [link] contact, for instance, is highly questionable and has a good number of absolute absurdities assocated with it.

But I want to say a few words about the "Roper Reports": They are not, as implied here, "research" in the "investigative" sense; they are, instead, questionnaires on behalf of (mostly) marketers. What happened was that the questions concerning abduction were placed there by some curious analysts. They were questions to a segment of the public asking about abduction experiences.

Let me clarify:

The Limobus survey can contain hundreds of questions from a variety of companies. Subjects in their special populations are asked about their laundry, their musical tastes, their food preferences-- all mixed together with no clue as to the purpose or intent of the inquiries. Beginning in 1992, Robert Bigelow, and an anonymous financial partner, formed The Bigelow Holding Company and inserted their own special questions in three separate Limobus surveys to learn both the number and character of alien abductees in America.

You can find the site, with the rest of the story, here: Viewzone/Alien Abductions

All I'm saying here is that it's this tendency to swallow just anything without critical analysis that's
one of the problems we have in the UFO community. It's why we're considered a bunch of *wingnuts*, people.

DO THE WORK!....
edit on 1-5-2011 by Ex_CT2 because: Grammar check

edit on 1-5-2011 by Ex_CT2 because: Correction

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't say that this is not true as I believe a lot of it is. However a lot of what is stated is in these documents here which I made a thread about a while back.

Some of the statements are 'WORD FOR WORD' from this link.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Now who is copying who - Perhaps they both speak of the truth.

At what point to we sit up and listen?

At what point do we start believing?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Whoah, dude.

Obviously, my first post pissed you off. And, although you were trying to be funny (but, came off more angered), what you posted at the top of this page is exactly what I was talking about. (So, obviously, you knew 'wtf I was talking about')

No one was insulting you or the topic, just some constructive criticism on the structure. I suppose I could've worded it differently. Apologies.

Relax. Thanks, for posting the topic.

edit on 5/1/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
There is somehing called "human rights" its ABOVE any of this so called "law" the people in charge write on a piece of paper, sounds to me you have given up or is affraid of them... if everybody had your kind of mentallity we would be even more slave then we are today. Stand up and fight ! its your planet to
What are you talking about? If you believe that everything written on those 92 pages is the truth, then why do you think any laws or rights would matter?

*Also, do you know that more than 3,000 people have been killed for trying to talk about what goes on in these underground bases.

*LEVEL #7 is the worst. Row after row of 1,000’s of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage.
www.scribd.com...
^^That is only 2 of them. There are many more.

Originally posted by Vandalour
Ohh I will go..
And if you do, and if this is true, then you will most likely be taken deep underground, where you will be able to enjoy the remainder of your time, while locked in a cage like a pet bird.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Alex Collier explained this back in 1997.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What a crock. One-hundred and thirty-one bases in the US alone employeeing upwards of 10k Americans. Are you kidding? Have you ever spent five minutes among the American people? There are not enough responsible and anal retentive people in this country to secretly staff an underground Starbucks and keep it a secret much less a hiddren base four miles down

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
After reading the first few pages I noticed many of my independent claims/research coincide with his. E.g. one example, on page 3, he mentions it was a missile that struck the Pentagon--I know this to be true (father was in the NSA for 27 and once implied that to me). The FBI/CIA also confiscated all surrounding webcams of the event only to release 5 frames which don't show any object at all. There's also 0 debris found from the 'plane' except a convenient piece that was set up that had no burn marks on it (PS and what actually happened to Flight 93 is far more disturbing and relative to illegal human experimentation).

So this guy seems to know his stuff.

PS I suggest everyone look at this: Project MK-ultra.
en.wikipedia.org...

That was 50 years ago + most of the files were destroyed...so just imagine what they're doing now. There are things going on at this moment to innocent people by true monsters of your darkest nightmares. No horror movie can compare. Trust me when I say some of you could not handle visually seeing the truth.

Oh, here's the grey video from the Dulce facility mentioned in the report.

edit on 1-5-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Thanks for the info. We need the whole periodic table along with other stuff that need some light shed onto it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Underground is the last place I would want be if there was an earth quake!

Makes you think though!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Cool find S&F my friend.. This is the information that needs to spread across the world and it should be for everyone to see. Def a good reason why I joined ATS. Thanks for your time and research!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Some of the fact checking of this document actually pans out.

For instance 300 young black males have gone missing in parts of Scotland and England.
news.bbc.co.uk...

INTERESTING.........
From the evidence contained in this book, confirmed by many Arctic explorers whom we cite, wecome to the following conclusions:
1. There is really no North or South Pole. Where they are supposed to exist there are really wideopenings to the hollow interior of the Earth.

2. Flying saucers come from the hollow interior of the Earth through these polar openings.

3. The hollow interior of the earth, warmed by its central sun (the source of Aurora Borealis) hasan ideal subtropical climate of about 76 degrees in temperature, neither too hot nor too cold.

4. Arctic explorers found the temperature to rise as they traveled far north; they found more openseas; they found animals traveling north in winter, seeking food and warmth, when they shouldhave gone south; they found the compass needle to assume a vertical position instead of ahorizontal one and to become extremely eccentric; they saw tropical birds and more animal lifethe further north they went; they saw butterflies, mosquitoes and other insects in the extremenorth, when they were not found until one is as far south as Alaska and Canada; they found thesnow discolored by colored pollen and black dust, which became worse the further north theywent. The only explanation is that this dust came from active volcanoes in the polar opening.

5. There is a large population inhabiting the inner concave surface of the Earth's crust, composinga civilization far in advance of our own in its scientific achievements, which probably descendedfrom the sunken continents of Lemuria and Atlantis. Flying saucers are only one of their manyachievements. It would be to our advantage to contact these Elder Brothers of the human race,learn from them and receive their advice and aid.

6. The existence of a polar opening and land beyond the Poles is probably known to the U.S.Navy in whose employ Admiral Byrd made his two historic flights and which is probably a top international secret.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Do I think there are hidden military bases all around the world? Yes
Do I think there are bugout bases all around the world?............. Yes
Do I believe in keeping an open mind?..........................................Yes
Do I believe the Russians have military bases on the moon???????????
When ones information takes this kind of info in stride then I just have to wonder, how far can I stretch my imagination.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for posting the .PDF where I could get at it easily. I'll check it out when I have time, but it sounds very interesting.

P.S. for the "Elites" I have a message: "The rich men will hide in caves and cry for the rock to protect them from the wrath of the Lamb." I have news for you: It won't save your sorry hides.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
WOAH!!!

Some material that is actually ABOVE TOP SECRET?!?!?!

No... It can't be.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Provided this is legit info you have found (I mean nothing negative about yourself),

It would explain the DEEP incursions by mexican military and our border guards and locals being told to "stand down" and "do not intercept".

Remember the two border guys that caught hell a couple of years ago and went to jail? The DA (I believe) was pushing hard and heavy to keep them there till enough noise was made and they were let go.

Border policy? I thought it was just for cheaper slave labor from the south.

Not TRULY fighting the drug war? Well, they're in bed with them.

Damn sad state of affairs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join