It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii State Law allows foreign born Hawaii Birth Certificates (S. 338-17.8)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
By who??
I have seen nowhere that states he was vetted...

You never got your personalized, gold plated announcement of the vetting? Odd. Maybe we stopped sending those out to Australians. Budget woes and all.

You can start here. FEC.gov Follow the steps to get yourself on the ballot and let us know how you do.

BTW, I have seen nowhere that states you are a highschool graduate. Know what I'm sayin'?
edit on 5/1/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by fixer1967

Ok so if I go rob a bank and steel a million dollars, come back three years later, I can laugh in the face of everyone cause the damage is done? No. I don't know about you but I don't care how long it takes I want justice! and the longer this goes on the madder some of us are getting!

Wanting justice sometimes conflicts with statutes of limitations and I believe it is 5 years for robbing a bank so you might want to wait a little longer before laughing in their face. You have to make sure you know every law you are wanted for though and all appropriate SOLs that go with them. I believe armed robbery is about 3 but it is impossible to commit armed robbery on a bank and only break those two laws so, it gets complicated but sometimes you just kind of have to want justice, not get it, and deal.

So what justice do you seek here? Do you want Obama removed from office or do you want his entire term struck? You want everything he did undone or do you just want him out? Do you want him removed and replaced with Biden or is Justice for you, a whole new executive branch?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

If a topic creator has a unique take on the subject, they can do their own topic. Otherwise just adding it to a 100 page topic might make it nothing but noise, when a unique view deserves unique recognition.

OP, nice find. This is how that Kenyan BC can be legit as well. The one with the genuine certified copy stamp, Obama's Footprint, Doctors signature, and genuine official seal.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502

Originally posted by Watts
Birthers are racist and don't even realize it. Its so hard for them to accept that a black man could legitimately be president in a country where the stereotype of black men is ignorant, materialistic rappers or gang members that these folks are willing to believe the most ridiculous things. Once proven wrong, they grab at the next straw. Get over it. He's black. He's cool, and he has sex with his black wife in the white house. He may not be doing the best job as pres, but he's there. And by the looks of what the "gop" is offering up, he'll be back in 2012.

It's racists post like this that only divide the nation, and make it a slim chance we will ever have another "black" president. The extreme liberal racism is just so old, and it only shows when one has truly lost.

Lol how is it racist to point out when a whole group of people is being racist? Its clear to EVERYONE, white and black that birthers are, at their core, racist and in discontent that a non-white is the leader of the country. Once the the BC issue was formally addressed, Trump IMMEDIATELY went into "well why doesn't he show his college transcripts?"...

What this equates to is policemen forcing black men to "show their papers" in the pre-civil rights era where being black was reason enough to be a cause of suspicion. And this is exactly what we have here. People are "suspicious" because a relatively young black man from an interracial union beat out a wrinkled old white man that served in a war for President of the United States.

What's sad is, they don't even realize they're racist.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That does not give credibility to those that have contrary opinions with no facts to back them up.

You mean like your accusation of racism?

Your accusation that has no proof.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

ENOUGH!!!

Can we please return to the topic:

Hawaii State Law allows foreign born Hawaii Birth Certificates (S. 338-17.8)

and discuss it and not birthers, Colin Powell, or a myriad of topics I've seen in this thread?

All off-topic remarks will be removed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join