It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii State Law allows foreign born Hawaii Birth Certificates (S. 338-17.8)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
None of the birth certificate mess really matters any more. It is damage done. It is like closing the barn door after the horse is gone. Even if he left office today the damage that has been done and the things set into motion would not change. It is too late to change what has happened. It does not mater now even if he was born off world.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by xyankee

So let me get this straight...Obama was born in Kenya on Aug-4-1961....4 days later he got a BC registered in Hawaii, using a law that had not become law yet???

That is all of yours argument???

The reason why it took 4 days to process the bc was that first day you are born, day two the hospitals bc is sent to the Bureau Health & Vital Stastistics office, day 3 it is in the mail, day 4 it arrives at the location and is entred into the recordbooks. Hence the 4 day delay between birth and recording. No one is born at say 830am and has their bc recorded with the state by 5pm.

He was not born in Kenya as that process would've taken considerably longer, it would've stretched well into 1962 in order for Hawai'i to verify that any doc on file issued by The Department of Civil Registration - Ministry Of State For Immigration & Registration Of Persons for The Republic Of Kenya.

www.births.go.ke...

Nowadays that would take about a month but back then it would've taken close to a year in some cases.
edit on 1-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I think you are preaching to the choir here....I'm not the one that thinks he was born in Kenya.

Honestly...I thought that is what you were trying to argue.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

actually, it's the fact that the story has lived this long that interests me the most......
how in the world could someone who didn't meet the criteria manage to get through the elections?? I mean, when palin was chosen as runningmate, the dems had people in alaska it seems within days, I know, my boss was one of them...they took a tour of her neighborhood, chatted with the people, ect....
the opposing party always dives into the history and finds all kinds of neat crap about the people. well, not fitting the constitutional criteria for an office would have been a big find, and it would have been something that would have sunk the candidate..so, well.....it leads to all kinds of other questions if it's true that he isn't, well.....why was he allowed to hold the office?? because, I don't buy the idea that it is something that just wasn't picked up on long before he won the primary!!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Because Republicans did look into it, Obama was vetted...and we was deemed qualified.

No one outside of conspiracy theorists and racists are keeping this alive.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

and you can't see any other possible reasons???
I tend to think he was a citizen also, by the way....
but, well,........
if we happen to be wrong.....ya know, there's always that possibility.....
that's opens up alot more questions to be answered.....
which basically would make alot of people look like fools!
the conspiracy behind the conspiracy would be really interesting!!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

and you can't see any other possible reasons???
I tend to think he was a citizen also, by the way....
but, well,........
if we happen to be wrong.....ya know, there's always that possibility.....
that's opens up alot more questions to be answered.....
which basically would make alot of people look like fools!
the conspiracy behind the conspiracy would be really interesting!!!

There is a possiblity that anyone could be wrong about anything.

That does not give credibility to those that have contrary opinions with no facts to back them up.

Not only do birthers not have any facts...they have multiple hoaxes and falsehoods...and yet they still continue on. When one thing is proved false or a hoax...they don't pause to think, "hmmm...maybe I'm not right"...they just push on to the next ridiculous argument.

Like I said...I don't know why I am still in birhter threads...it's no use talking to people who can't see logic and reason.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Obama was vetted...and we was deemed qualified.

By who??
I have seen nowhere that states he was vetted...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tom502

Which party keeps those of different colours and backgrounds in their employ and who only uses them for tokens? The GOP only allowed Steele to be it's Chair to try and erase nearly 180 years of non whites in the post. That is why Jindal don't want national attention because he saw the way the GOP threw Steele under the bus and does not want to follow in the same course.

There is not one GOP Gov who is either African American or Hispanic besides Jindal.
edit on 1-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Bush had a top level assortment of people of different races in his cabinet.
My wish since the 90's was Colin Powell being the "first black president".

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Ok so if I go rob a bank and steel a million dollars, come back three years later, I can laugh in the face of everyone cause the damage is done? No. I don't know about you but I don't care how long it takes I want justice! and the longer this goes on the madder some of us are getting!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

There is a possiblity that anyone could be wrong about anything.

Then don't you think that our country is at least worth the effort to TRULY sort this out? Get the records needed to validate the others, like school, passport, do a true background check. Just say hey! maybe just maybe we missed something. For the sake of the country lets check this out? Common! Any one with a background as sketchy as this should be.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I started to think that you might be someone with rational thought, but if you think that this birther thing is because it is a race thing, you have really disappointed me. It makes no difference if this guy was white, blue, purple, or what ever, I would be asking the same questions.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tom502

I second Colin Powell! He would have gotten my vote!
edit on 5/1/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

actually, it's the fact that the story has lived this long that interests me the most......

Let's apply that.
I heard this story about God and Jesus that has been around forever, it must be true.
But then I heard these other Stories about Allah and Muhammed, Jehovah, some Smith guy. They just will not die. Make me think they all must be true.

There are still flat earthers. Obviously they would not exist all this time if there was not something to what they think. I should ask my Christian Scientist friends how that not letting a doctor treat their child's flu went but I will at least wait till after the funeral. Crazy the questions and beliefs that linger, aint it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join