It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii State Law allows foreign born Hawaii Birth Certificates (S. 338-17.8)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Obama is not American, then why out of a populaton 250 million people (or whatever it is), tptb chose a Nigerian to run their country?

isn't Africa considered by many to
be the cradle of civilization ???

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
I'm starting to realize this site is not anywhere near where I need to be.

well ... good bye

and best wishes

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
That's right folks, you don't have to be born in Hawaii
to get a Hawaii Birth Certificate !!!! Just one of your
parents have to live in Hawaii
This is how you can take
a trip out of the country and go into labor and have a child
born in Kenya and come back to Hawaii and get a Hawaii
Birth Certificate.

I don't mean to marginalize your thread but this has been covered on ATS at least a dozen times already.

Yes, you can get a Hawaii birth certificate if you were born overseas. But it will still say that you are born overseas. The birth certificate, by law, will state the hospital, city, county, state and country you were born in.

From the actual bill:

Sec. 11-120-4 Issuance of certificate.
Upon submission of the application as provided herein, the registrar shall prepare and file the Hawaii certificate of foreign
birth that shall contain the following information:
(1) Information about the adopted person:
(A) Full name as set forth in the adoption decree;
(B) Sex;
(C) Date of birth; and
(D) Place of birth.

(3) The statement "This certificate is not evidence of United States citizenship for the child or the
parents named above." [Eff. FEB 19 1981] (Auth: HRS Secs. 321-9, 338-2) (Imp: HRS Secs.
338-17.7(c), 338-20.5)

Source

Neither Obama's short or long forms states that he was born overseas, and neither has the disclaimer above (which would be required by law if he was in fact born overseas).

Furthermore Obama's birth certificate was filled out in 1961, a full 21 years before this bill was passed, so it's a moot point anyway.

Nice try.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
But it will still say that you are born overseas. The birth certificate, by law, will state the hospital, city, county, state and country you were born in.

The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

this can change depending on the director's bribe,
errr I mean discretion.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

this can change depending on the director's bribe,
errr I mean discretion.

Have you even read HRS chapter 91? Here it is.

You officially have no idea what you're talking about.

EDIT: It's long so I'll throw you a bone: There's absolutely nothing there about listing someone's birthplace as something other than where they were actually born.
edit on 1-5-2011 by drwizardphd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
Do you ever seriously look into some of the crap that you post?

do you ???

are you calling Obama's grandmother a liar ???

"In the ensuing public conversation, I asked Ms. Obama specifically, 'Were you present when your grandson was born in Kenya?'" McRae testified in his sworn statement. "This was asked to her in translation twice, and both times she replied, "Yes! Yes she was! She was present when Obama was born."

www.wnd.com...

as I have been explaining. This loophole is just how
Obama's grandmother can be telling the truth and Obama
still be able to produce a Hawaii Birth Certificate even if
the place of birth was forged or falsified at a later date
by the CIA.

I am not calling Sarah Obama a liar

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

do you ???

are you calling Obama's grandmother a liar ???

"In the ensuing public conversation, I asked Ms. Obama specifically, 'Were you present when your grandson was born in Kenya?'" McRae testified in his sworn statement. "This was asked to her in translation twice, and both times she replied, "Yes! Yes she was! She was present when Obama was born."

www.wnd.com...

as I have been explaining. This loophole is just how
Obama's grandmother can be telling the truth and Obama
still be able to produce a Hawaii Birth Certificate even if
the place of birth was forged or falsified at a later date
by the CIA.

I am not calling Sarah Obama a liar

This is not even a new lie.

No, Obama's grandmother didn't say he was born in Kenya
I am not sure what is worse. Claiming Obama is half alien or repeating the old worn out crap that you are. I am really curious how he can be born in Kenya AND half alien.

What Liddy was referring to is actually an affidavit filed by a street preacher named Ron McRae, who conducted an interview with Sarah Obama, the second wife of President Obama's grandfather, through a translator. (Sarah Obama is not the president's biological grandmother, but he calls her "Granny Sarah.")

In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson's birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him. (The audio is available for download here.)

Hmmm. Why doesn't your WND story have that part? It is confirmed by the audio clip in the link. Almost like they are pushing a lie.
Dude, you have been on ATS long enough to have known this old one already.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Obama is not American, then why out of a populaton 250 million people (or whatever it is), tptb chose a Nigerian to run their country?

isn't Africa considered by many to
be the cradle of civilization ???

I thought that was specifically Ethiopia?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This does not matter and to try and spin this into a "Pro Birther" thread is ridiculous. Any state will accept any legal docs from another nation, it's how immigrants qualify for things.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Oh you mean like this?
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=184151
edit on 5/1/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/1/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Read the very last line on the BC. So Don't you all think that there should at the very least be a serious investigation into this whole subject? I have said before if there was a question as to your baby sitter being a child molester would you just blindly take there word for it and risk putting your child in harms way? I don't think so. I think you would make dam sure, or not even take the chance of it being true.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

And the fact that his birth certificate was REGISTERED on Aug-8-1961 and that this law was passed in 1982 means nothing to you???

I'll tell you the same I told another desperate birhter.

Obama is YOUR President, he is a natural born citizen, most likely he will be re-elected....and yes...he is black.

I know it is a lot to take in...just take a deep breath...and accept the fake that black men CAN be President.
edit on 1-5-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Why is this getting resurrected???

You do know it came out back in 2009, right?

You do know it has the 338.17.8 ammendment stamped on it....that wasn't passed into law until 1982...and yet there it is...on a supposed 1961 document...right????

It was a fake in 2009 (a poor one at that), it is still a fake today.

Accept reality folks...a black man is a legitimate President.
edit on 1-5-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by xyankee

Why is this getting resurrected???

You do know it came out back in 2009, right?

You do know it has the 338.17.8 ammendment stamped on it....that wasn't passed into law until 1982...and yet there it is...on a supposed 1961 document...right????

Accept reality folks...a black man is a legitimate President.

Reality is that all docs issued before the law went into place this had to be placed on all showing compliance with the new law. Every bc that qualified under the law had to have this or else the bc would've been invalidated and nullified.

edit on 1-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Reality is that all docs issued before the law went into place this had to be placed on all showing compliance with the new law.

Really???

They went through ALL their documents and stamped this on everything prior to 1982???

Funny...sad...but funny.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thank you for making that point!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Reality is that all docs issued before the law went into place this had to be placed on all showing compliance with the new law.

Really???

They went through ALL their documents and stamped this on everything prior to 1982???

Funny...sad...but funny.

Yup, all that meet and exceeded the criteria of the new law. Hence why when you get your bc from your State's Bureau of Health & Vital Statistics office it is on the currently recognized legal template and not on the template from the period it was issued.
edit on 1-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

So let me get this straight...Obama was born in Kenya on Aug-4-1961....4 days later he got a BC registered in Hawaii, using a law that had not become law yet???

That is all of yours argument???

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
if you were 7 months pregnant and had the opportunity to visit rome, and well, check with your doctor who said there was no problem, and you went. then well, for some reason, the baby decided it want to be born, heck maybe it wanted to see the vatican too!! and well, you ended up having the baby early in rome....
once the medical staff said it was safe to bring the baby home, well you hope on the plane and bring the baby home and well...never got another opportunity to go out of the US again. Do you think that the baby should be considered a natural born citizen???
I think they should, they spent most of the fetal time on US soil, and spent most of their life on US soil, as did their parents...

the question, at least to me, was when did mommy bring little barrack home and register his birth, and how much time he spent in kenya, or indonesia, or whereever. was he groomed to be kenyan, or indonesian, or american first?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

the question, at least to me, was when did mommy bring little barrack home and register his birth, and how much time he spent in kenya, or indonesia, or whereever. was he groomed to be kenyan, or indonesian, or american first?

It's hard to bring a baby "home" to Hawaii when he was born there.

I had said a few days ago I was going to stay out of birther threads....wth am I doing here...there is nothing left to say...and you can't reason with people that ignore facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join