It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World, Hi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I, was like blind in my third eye. I pushed the tower of Babel on its side. I met Davy Jones. He said I spoke backwards and had a rolling stone in my soul.

World, hi.

Hey, maybe I could hypnotize the world in my verse. I want my friends to be like, he wants to remain unknown, I’m glad he’s like Strider…glad his will’s not bent to the dark side.

World, hi.

You don’t understand? Well , that’s fine because I find it so easy to keep you all dancing.

World, hi.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Clearly I can call myself the grand necromancer, as long as the melody keeps you all dancin'.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
But. . . .It don't rhyme none!.

Just kidding. I love it. A total flag for your triumphant work!
Wyld Stallyns Rocks!

I don't know why it all slipped to a Bill and Ted's reference. At any rate. . .party on, dudes and dudettes!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
But. . . .It don't rhyme none!.

Just kidding. I love it. A total flag for your triumphant work!
Wyld Stallyns Rocks!

I don't know why it all slipped to a Bill and Ted's reference. At any rate. . .party on, dudes and dudettes!

Cool. Thanks DS.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Now there's so many implications being made; linguistic and imagery-based insinuations, many of which paint me an Angel, but there's a few insane exceptions suggesting I'm like aligned with Satan. Whatever the case, at the end of the day what they're all saying is the same...that I can change the matrix.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm refering to these things taking place anywhere in the pop-culture space.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
And here, world, my dear, is an alignment of themes, from Saturday Night Live, from earlier this year. And I don't know, but it makes me think of a lot of things, up to and including my Sid Vicious quote.

www.hulu.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
And I’ve never written a single thing on GLP. For those that are reading, none of those people is me. Nor have I done any communicating with any of those beings. Alright, everybody…peace.

And with all respect to the spirit of Sid Vicious...god please don't save the queen.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm just sayin' gentlemen and ladies, because there's so many fingers pointing at me. And there is no such person as "the nobody"; the one on godlikeproductions dot com. He doesn't exist, but somewhere in the insanity of all of it there's a few who mention things that make it sound like it's pointing to me.

edit on 4-4-2012 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

From the Sex Pistols (Sid Vicious) line: "god save the queen, she ain't no human being." I just made a variation on it where I say "god please don't save the queen" is all I mean.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
For the handful of freaks writing insane things: I'm not god and I'm not Jesus.

I never did, I never would, and I never will...diddle a kiddie fiddle.

I'm not gay, nor do I go both ways, though some of you write like you are longing for such a day where that's what I say, but you will be eternally waiting.

I don't have anything to do with the woman of megalomaniacal claims some of you refer to. Thank you all and good day or good night. I've found my stage name, it's directly derived from Monty Python. Just call me Brian, as in Brian is not the Messiah.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
I never did, I never would, and I never will...diddle a kiddie fiddle.

Um..... Okaaaaayyyy

Thanks for telling us that.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
And now that I'm sometimes recognized in life, I need to clarify, since some of you are clearly confused, neither I nor Roosh ever advocated assault or abuse of any kind. That writer was talking about a form of consensual game, ffsake nobody was ever suggesting actual rape.

World, bye.
edit on 22-5-2012 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
P.S.

As I said, I don't write on GLP, nor will I baby, and since one of the hundreds of so called "nobodies" there now claims to be looking at Charlize Theron as his soul mate indeed, I want to make sure that you all know that that isn't me. I've already dated many actresses in fact, I would never go back to doing that.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
P.S.S.

And if you ever wondered how I sound, here's a link, but the show's over now.

www.myspace.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

edit on 20-6-2012 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
i dunno bout everyone else. but i like it alot

top topics

join