It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon anomalie On microsoft world wide telescope?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi there, iv been trawling through MSW telescope,while using pannorama mode at the appollo 12 landing site, between the appollo satilite and the camera, you can see a tower or something of a structure in the far distance, judging by the camera being close as there is some land mass behind it i believe indicates it is closer to the appolo unit where as the towere is on the horizon and seems to have no land mass visably behind it, i cannot figure out what this is but it may be a ET Structure, also you can see as you look and navigate accross the horizon you can see blurs possably indicating there has been edits to smudge out visible objects,also using the sky mode a rumored annomilie that is a large blue circle transparent annomilie there is actually multiple not just one, i believe that if these are not Et based annomilies then they might possably be reflections off the satillite. If anybody has anny official answers please do offer, i have not got a piture but its pretty easy to go and find it for your self.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
pics or didn't happen.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
well sometimes the light deflex the angle that we vision it. creating a straight appeeranse from the camra sometimes. makin it pear like a building or this kase a antanne and/of tower of some kind some times. ya can angle position of the camera picsure by anglin it from the left, makin it pear straight, pearin the object round as it tis.
i like play round water, lihte with contrast, cause the poseition that the shots taken from, effects the peearance of the acttual picture. like you take pictture from a lens with water and fooms, it makes it pear round

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Look, when you start a thread like this you have to have some sort of external information, even if you've gathered it yourself. Link to a picture, wait until you have one until you make a topic. Don't start a thread preemptively.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

ok fiistly, i totaly will not except pthe explanation of light, it is a solid object with a red light to the left top side of it, secondly, if you cant be bothered to go and look for your self dont come and complain on my thread because your to lazy to go and look for your self, its rediculouse, your waisting my time and your own, i dont have a site to down load it to so tough, dont put me down because your lazy.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I wasn't looking to start an argument with you. This forum just has some standards, and people starting threads need to adhere to them.

i totaly will not except pthe explanation of light

I wasn't saying that it was light.

if you cant be bothered to go and look for your self dont come and complain on my thread because your to lazy to go and look for your self, its rediculouse, your waisting my time and your own, i dont have a site to down load it to so tough, dont put me down because your lazy

I'm not the one being lazy here. It was your thread; you should have taken the time to grab a screenshot of what you were looking at and upload it and embed it in your post.
Also, I tried looking it up myself but your directions for doing so were insufficient.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I swear,serriosley, americans, its pretty simple, go to panorama, go to the appollo site, navigate left or right continuessley till you find the appollo modual and look between where you can see the america flag and the camera in the distance, the tower is in the middle, ffs, i have standards thank you im just a buisey woman doing other stuff aswell not sitting on here trawling ATS having a go at people over "Standards",so im sorry i didnt post a photo, if you want one send me a free site to upload it to as im not familiar with these types of upload sites. End....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86

I swear,serriosley, americans, its pretty simple, go to panorama, go to the appollo site, navigate left or right continuessley till you find the appollo modual and look between where you can see the america flag and the camera in the distance, the tower is in the middle, ffs, i have standards thank you im just a buisey woman doing other stuff aswell not sitting on here trawling ATS having a go at people over "Standards",so im sorry i didnt post a photo, if you want one send me a free site to upload it to as im not familiar with these types of upload sites. End....

Look, love, if you're a 'busy woman' don't start threads if you have no time or apparent interest in keeping them up or remaining civil to the posters in the forum. It's ATS rules (and common courtesy) to provide links and pictures so people can give you their opinions, if you want our opinion, you can't tell us to just go search for it with a vague guide as to where it is. Check your temper at the door too when a fellow member is just trying to give you a heads up with the constructive criticism. Ta.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Maybe im just as serrious about the et phenomina as you are and am trying to contribute, i know allot of stuff probebly as much or then allot on here,iv been researching for years infact probebly ten years or more, i understand the whol photo thing now i just need a site to upload it to, that i do not have, i feel because im a woman people think im not as smart as the boys on here, but either way, if i know allot about ufo's,ets and free energy systems and even anti gravity peopulsion then i cant be that stupid.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I'm a woman, and I've made that perfectly clear on here more then once and I've NEVER felt like I was treated as a lesser contributor for being one. There are several women in the fragile earth forum alone, who are some of our best contributors, Westcoast for example, her threads are always highly regarded.

Photobucket - you can upload your images for free on there, and they can give you a link for you to post it onto forums, or you can add any pictures from your computer to your ats picture account, to get to that, go to 'TOOLS+' on your bar, and then the furtherest to your right is 'pictures' and you should be able to upload them there, and they always have a 'use as avatar' or a link that's ready to be posted directly into a thread to show a picture. People aren't trying to jump down your throat, they would most likely really want to see what you have to show, and give their honest opinions on your pictures, hopefully you can post some images up soon.

new topics

top topics

join