It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Trump's right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Thought this was interesting, so I thought i'd share......

"
- "The dean looked over Barack's transcript and college boards and then suggested in a kindly way that he apply to some less competitive colleges in addition to Columbia."

- "There were no class rankings at his high school, but Barack never made honor roll even one term, unlike 110 boys in his class."

- "His SAT scores were 566 for the verbal part and 640 for math. Those were far below the median scores for students admitted to his class at Columbia: 668 verbal and 718 math."

- "At Columbia, Barack Obama distinguished himself primarily as a hard partier, and he managed to be detained by police twice during his university years: once for stealing a Christmas wreath as a fraternity prank and once for trying to tear down the goalposts during a football game at Princeton."

- "Obama's transcript at Columbia shows that he was a solid C student. Although a history major, he sampled widely in the social sciences and did poorly in political science and economics while achieving some of his best grades (the equivalent of a B+) in philosophy and anthropology. The transcript indicates that in Obama's freshman year, the only year for which rankings were available, he was in the twenty-first percentile of his class—meaning that four-fifths of the students were above him. Yet at the same time that he was earning Cs at Columbia, Obama displayed a formidable intelligence in another way. At his induction into the Delta Kappa Epsilon (DKE) fraternity, he and others were asked to name all fifty-four pledges in the room. Most were were able to name only five or six. When it was Obama's turn, he named every single one. Later he rose to become president of DKE, and he was also tapped into Skull and Bones, an elite secret society to which his father had also belonged."

And then he somehow got into Harvard for graduate school.

Oh, wait.

My bad.

I made a mistake.

Please replace the reference to "high school" with "Andover."

Please replace "Columbia" with "Yale."

Please replace "Barack Obama" with "George W. Bush."

Thanks."

Source = dayriffer.com...

I notice that of alot of you are very loyal subjects. You fear exactly what they want you to fear, You love who they tell you to love. I'm not gonna be like most and go striaght to the race thing. I genuinly feel there are a lot of people that genuinely hates Obama, just because you are told to, Just as those that hated Bush, simply because it was the thing to do. When the time comes that we all realize that no matter who we think we vote into any position, the descision is ultimatly up to the ones that have been in power since time immemorial.
So before YOU come here with your smart-a$$ comment about race this, and obama that, Pause for a second and ask yourself, "Does SirKnightE really even gives a sh!t what i'm about to write here???... The simple answer is no... I honestly would not give 2 sh!ts if I had a million in a handbasket.
Pretty much the same way the government, TPTB, "them", your bosses, the "elite", really do not give a sh!t about your concerns gripes, and protest, they will eventually do what they want, and convince you that what they do is always right, and its "the other guy" thats wrong, and a racist.
I cant wait til this game ends, and we can all be on one accord.

edit on 1-5-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Pretty much the same way the government, TPTB, "them", your bosses, the "elite", really do not give a sh!t about your concerns gripes, and protest, they will eventually do what they want, and convince you that what they do is always right, and its "the other guy" thats wrong, and a racist.

this game ends? do tell is before or after they kill most of us and mess up our planet beyond recovery? I'm guessing after the way things are going now. Sick part is if you read my sig you'll know who's the real power behind TPTB.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
With all due respect, is this all that is left to try and discredit the president? His grades in college?

So what? I was a C student my entire life.... Does that mean I could never make anything of myself?

Fortunately, what grades a person got in school is not a dis qualifier for a successful life, if so, I think a good deal of us would be in trouble, huh?

Well, Obama is a natural born citizen who got C's in School. Hmm... I wonder what kind of Grades Mister Trump got, or George W. Bush, or Bill Clinton or George H.W. Bush, or Ronald Reagan etc......

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
With all due respect, is this all that is left to try and discredit the president? His grades in college?

So what? I was a C student my entire life.... Does that mean I could never make anything of myself?

Fortunately, what grades a person got in school is not a dis qualifier for a successful life, if so, I think a good deal of us would be in trouble, huh?

Well, Obama is a natural born citizen who got C's in School. Hmm... I wonder what kind of Grades Mister Trump got, or George W. Bush, or Bill Clinton or George H.W. Bush, or Ronald Reagan etc......

Did you actually read the entire thread???

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

i didnt go to school. at all.
watch me work

don't listen to me, you won't understand. I taught myself in a different language.

school's for fools. proven by me

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

You do realize that the subject in the OP's post is Bush, not Obama. When you're the son of privilege like a Bush it doesn't matter how mediocre you are, you can get into the top Ivy League schools or cushy state-side air national guard job while peons are being drafted for Viet Nam (heck you can even go AWOL from your cushy state-side air national guard job and nothing will be done about it!)
edit on 1-5-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I know that Adam Zimmerman ( one time CEO of the biggest corp in Canada)
when asked if he had any regrettes about quitting school after grade three said:
" I should have quit sooner"
edit on 1-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The possibility that I am intersted in is that Trump might very well be not a member of the club. That between him and the Tea Party there might be the possibility of actually electing someone not a puppet, witting or unwitting of TPTB.

To compare G W Bush to Obama - you are talking about a wholey different level of fraud and manipulation.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Yes GWB we all know how this 2 term President did.

The Social Democrats were sure to put that information you quoted out to the press there have been many past Presidents that were not the best people when they were young including the womanizer JFK that had to use his dad's influence to get a commission in the navy.

LBJ,Eisenhower,Truman name one we know.

But this mystery man we have now.

If he attended Occidental nobody remembers. George Stephanopoulos a member of the Clinton white house whom attended Columbia at the very same time and was his and Obama's class president.

He has stated if he was there he would have remember him.

He was a mystery at Harvard to as no one remembers him!

Why is he hiding all the paper work and transcripts that EVERY other President made them freely available?

What exactly does he want the world not to know!

The truth about him plain and simple.

The fraud that is Obama.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican
reply to post by SirKnightE

Yes GWB we all know how this 2 term President did.

The Social Democrats were sure to put that information you quoted out to the press there have been many past Presidents that were not the best people when they were young including the womanizer JFK that had to use his dad's influence to get a commission in the navy.

LBJ,Eisenhower,Truman name one we know.

But this mystery man we have now.

If he attended Occidental nobody remembers. George Stephanopoulos a member of the Clinton white house whom attended Columbia at the very same time and was his and Obama's class president.

He has stated if he was there he would have remember him.

He was a mystery at Harvard to as no one remembers him!

Why is he hiding all the paper work and transcripts that EVERY other President made them freely available?

What exactly does he want the world not to know!

The truth about him plain and simple.

The fraud that is Obama.

I will ask you as well, did you read the entire thread???

Just incase you did not I'm wondering would it be against ATS etiquette to quote myself

"Does SirKnightE really even gives a sh!t what i'm about to write here???... The simple answer is no... I honestly would not give 2 sh!ts if I had a million in a handbasket.

Basicly what i'm saying all of that you just written really was a waste a time, the same as it seems this thread I created could possibly be a waste of time for you. Because no matter how much we b!thc back and forth to one another, the people that they want in power will be in power. You all are so concerned about the wrong damn thing. PolyTricks is just a ploy to keep all of us destracted and separated and contue to shovel "them" our money and do there slave labor so say can sit in men's homosexual bath houses sippin on Moet Rose, and ride around in multimillion dollar yahkts, while us peons sacrifice neccesities such as rent, or lights, or heat, just to put food in our childrens stomach.
So my question is, is obamas lack of education, fake birth cert., homosexual lifestyle the reason Joe Blow is broke broke and hungry. I really doubt it. Not saying that all those allegations are true, but if they are. What can YOUo about it?

new topics

top topics

join