It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Father's Dirty Little Secret! Proof that Obama was born in Hawaii...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Im not a birther or anything but i came across this article that seems to have some evidence of Obama being born in Hawaii. It says that he was two timing both Obama Jr.'s mother and another wife in Kenya. He was in school in Hawaii while being married to Obama Jr's mother in 1961 and didn't go back to Kenya until 1964. So why would he take his one wife to Kenya when he had another wife there and was trying to hide them from eachother?

BOSTON — President Barack Obama’s father was forced to leave Harvard University before completing his Ph.D. in economics because the school was concerned about his personal life and finances, according to newly public immigration records.Harvard had asked the Immigration and Naturalization Service to delay a request by Barack Hussein Obama Sr. to extend his stay in the U.S., “until they decided what action they could take in order to get rid of him,” immigration official M.F. McKeon wrote in a June 1964 memo.
Harvard administrators, the memo stated, “were having difficulty with his financial arrangements and couldn’t seem to figure out how many wives he had.”
An earlier INS memo from McKeon said that while the elder Obama had passed his exams and was entitled on academic grounds to stay and complete his thesis, the school was going to try and “cook something up to ease him out.
“They are planning on telling him that they will not give him any money, and that he had better return to Kenya and prepare his thesis at home,” the memo stated."

Obama’s request for an extended stay was denied by the INS. He left Harvard and - divorced from president’s mother - returned to his native Kenya in July 1964. He did not complete his Ph.D.

The immigration memos, contained in the elder Obama’s Immigration and Naturalization file, were given to a Boston Globe reporter in 2009 through a Freedom of Information request. The papers were first made public Wednesday by The Arizona Independent, a weekly newspaper. The Associated Press obtained copies of them on Friday

In 1961, while he was an undergraduate student at the University of Hawaii, the school’s foreign student adviser called an immigration official and said Obama had recently married StanleyAnn Dunham - the president’s mother - despite already having a wife in Kenya.

Obama told the adviser that he had divorced his wife in Kenya.
He told the president’s mother the same thing, though she would later learn it was a lie.
...[url=http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/53968.html]ARTICLE[/url
edit on 1-5-2011 by danamae23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
My question is does any of this even matter?

We, as a nation, haven't done anything to remove him from office based off his unconstitutional laws/wars etc... What make anyone think that a BC issue is what will solve our problems? Propaganda is a sticky trap, don't fall in!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, it's funny because just in another thread I mentioned that maybe Obama didn't want attention or focus on his birth/parents due to discrepancies in either of their past.

He figured the more people knew, the more people would dig and find, in the end it has nothing to do with him and out of respect for his parents didn't want their mistakes and such to have to be drug into the ordeal.

Just an idea I had.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I am just getting tired of hearing that he wasnt born in America already...i believe that he should be impeached for some of the things he has done since being in office but not because of his citizenship..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I remember talking about this information (that Obama Sr. had a wife in Kenya) a few years ago here on ATS. I don't really think it's anything new, but I guess a lot of people don't know it and in the interest of knowing every personal detail about Obama's past, it's good to get it out there.

I am looking into the brand of toilet paper Barack prefers and there are rumors that he's lactose intolerant, too!
Can't wait to bust that one wide open! Especially coupled with the toilet paper discovery! This is going to be BIG!

Come on, folks! Get out there and let's find out the important stuff about our president!

Here are a few to get you started:

Did he wear braces?
When was he toilet trained? (This may be the key to the breaking lactose story)
Is it true he played Dr. with that little white girl in his second grade class?
and when and under what circumstances did he lose his virginity?

Now come on, folks! Let's get cracking! This in important stuff!

top topics

join