It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cpan Will Blow Your Birther Minds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That was a remark about birthers and all the stupidness you see here everyday.. Like Obama is out for our guns, Obama is from Africa, Obama is a communist, Obama is out to kill the unions, Obama is out to kill grandma.. I can go on and on with BS that we have seen and when it comes to what anyone has done other then Obama to fix anything i cant come up with one thing.. We have repubs out trying to kill unions, and grandma oddly enough after all the healthcare propaganda about Obama doing it.. You have been going on and on about Obama not doing anything when in reality no one wants to get into the issues, thats why we have the birther BS in the first place.

Also, i find it odd you think the president should be able to do everything when anything he does has to go through the right channels.. Repubs have not said YES or WE WILL TRY a single time, so how would he get much done? Meh you are bashing the only person attempting to do anything at all for you and why? Because a really rich guy underpayed another guy (who cant even call himself a journalist) to do a news (which are really trash blogs and broadcasters these days) story on it..
edit on 1-5-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Obama is a horrible president. Not the worst, but up there. But I lol'd at that video. He's pretty funny and has good timing. Maybe he can be the first president to to become an actor.

/TOA

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Actually,I dont respect any of the partys that say they have the American peoples best interest at heart. When a President Campaigns,under a "Hope and Change" rhetoric,and doesnt give anything he promises back to the people who voted for him,you get people questioning his ethics,his polices,his agenda. Its not an Repub,Dem thing. Why not get us out of the wars,he said he would? I remember hearing that,and feeling proud. Then the same old song and dance.He has the powers to end them. He didnt. I know plenty of people that voted for him,and wish they didnt. Black,white,brown,etc.Americans that believed. Just wish he would stand on the convictions he campaigned on.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My thoughts on OP:

I don't think it matters what his name is/was/will be or where he was born. The point is that the U.S. government have it down packed when it comes to crowd manipulation. THAT is what we must realize here.

They are now able to really 'bypass' a true democracy with misdirection, in order to steer the people into choosing exactly who they want to be in the 'presidential position'.

With our Canadian elections comming up tomorrow... I as still confused about whom to vote for here. The U.S. has messed with my mind and our ability to do reliable reporting and cover important issues instead of just hearing hours on Knut the bear and the Royal Wedding (birth certificate also comes to mind).

Nobody is liable for anything anymore.... that scares me.

I think like most (if not all) presidents... Obama started out with real vision of cleaning things up and making changes. He probably soon found out that being president is not the position he thought he was signing up for. All U.S. presidents go gray rather quickly after taking office... i'm sure much of that has to do with sleepless nights. The last guy who tried to speak up was quickly silenced.
edit on 1-5-2011 by darius2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by darius2025
My thoughts on OP:

I don't think it matters what his name is/was/will be or where he was born. The point is that the U.S. government have it down packed when it comes to crowd manipulation. THAT is what we must realize here.

They are now able to really 'bypass' a true democracy with misdirection, in order to steer the people into choosing exactly who they want to be in the 'presidential position'.

With our Canadian elections comming up tomorrow... I as still confused about whom to vote for here. The U.S. has messed with my mind and our ability to do reliable reporting and cover important issues instead of just hearing hours on Knut the bear and the Royal Wedding (birth certificate also comes to mind).

Nobody is liable for anything anymore.... that scares me.

I think like most (if not all) presidents... Obama started out with real vision of cleaning things up and making changes. He probably soon found out that being president is not the position he thought he was signing up for. All U.S. presidents go gray rather quickly after taking office... i'm sure much of that has to do with sleepless nights. The last guy who tried to speak up was quickly silenced.
edit on 1-5-2011 by darius2025 because: (no reason given)

Yep they have it down to a science literally... VOLUME1AD Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

as for who to vote for I'm throwing in for the NDP they are ahead of the libs and only a few percent behind the cons imo they might bankrupt us too but at least there's a chance they wont sell us like the other two parties have.
Ya pity about jfk I think Obama is every bit a part of the same corrupt crew that killed him and has run the government from the shadows for far too long.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

The only thing that "blew" here was the sides of my gut laughing at Obama.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

This is all I or anyone else needs to see to judge you as partisan..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank god for black and white.
edit on 1-5-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Thanks for being interested enough to look me up.Maybe you should read some of the things I posted.

I have many times stated I thought Bush was a very bad President also. Obama doesnt get a pass either.
edit on 1-5-2011 by sonnny1 because: fixed

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No worries, its one of the great things about forums.. EVERYTHING we say is saved for later..

From the time you joined here you where on the birther bandwagon and helping this get to the point it has.. If you want things to be fixed stop complaining about BS issues, get off youre ass and start helping others fix them.

Dont keep up the same hype, propaganda and partisan trash you hear around then complain nothing has been done when it finally addressed. You helped the distractions and the waste of time now stop with the blame, own up to it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join