It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cpan Will Blow Your Birther Minds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I guess you could loosely call me a birther, although not because I hate Obama, in fact as a person I have no feelings for him one way or another, being British it really makes no difference to me who is president EXCEPT the president controls the nukes, controls the finances of the worlds largest economy (well until it sinks)

I actually thought the speech was funny, and quite clever and fallows the the predictable route, try the best to make those who question him look as foolish and as irrational as possible, as if anyone questions teh government are really fringe nut jobs, the same method has been used over and over again

At the end of the day it makes no difference who is POTUS which party has power, they are all controlled by the bankers, the agenda is written for them, I am sure they are allowed to make little changes but they must follow the path.

I just know that the long form BC is manipulated, for whatever reason, it maybe for an innocent reason but it is altered, I work with graphics all the time so for me it is not even a debate. I am just curious why they have done it, but the response here is normal, make the doubters look like idiots A so they are ignored and B to discourage anyone else to look and be made a fool of

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Yah, his speechwriters are so clever. The Lion King clip was clever, and ironically it made me think of how Bush Sr talked openly of the NWO and still no one believed him.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I always knew he was a monkey from Africa. Those things carry disease and should not be running around loose in the city. This elephant gun should take care of the problem nicely.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
What a shameful moment to be an American...

Whether you call him BO (Obama) or BS (Soetoro), HE STINKS!

I think its far more shameful that Americans have allowed the hijacking of their country to appease their own greed by letting corporations to buy our government and then sell it off piece by piece to countries that have an (admittedly) anti-American agenda, all for the sake of self financial satisfaction. Obama isn't shameful. Bush isn't shameful. What's shameful is the stupidity of the people who are so delusional that they actually think they've been betrayed by their fellow countrymen when a new President obtains the office, who doesn't support their views of what America is suppose to be. Cast a ballot or throw a piece of paper in the trash? The only difference is the paper being thrown away is reaching its destination a moment quicker. Every thread on ATS about voting and the conflicts of Democrats and Republicans is laughable. If you're in the mind set that your vote counts for anything other than a waste of time, then I feel sad for you.

Not an attack on you Raiders247. Its just frustrating to see people so lost in the lie that is the American Dream.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

I wonder disclosure? could explain that note passing too..

wow, I think that was interesting

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldave
After watching the FULL video, I feel ill right now.
Those people are very disturbing looking, to say the least.
With everything that is going on in this world, there is no time for our president to be doing these events.
It's just wrong!!
This whole thing is just disgusting...
I have to lay down now...
I really do feel that ill...

I understand why they do this event, but it leaves a bad taste in ones mouth, when you consider they tried to assassinate Gaddafi, killing his son and grandchildren that very night,

ha ha ha ha isn't the president funny, NOT.

edit on 093131p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
Who is Barry Sorotero? I thought this was about The president, Obama.
I mean, our presidents name is Obama. Like him or not, that's his name. I know someone named Mike. I don't like him. I don't call him Howard because I don't like him, though. That's so irrational and childish.

Who is Howard?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Sherlock2009

You do understand what the Correspondent Dinner is meant to be, right?
Of course you do...

All of these events I've seen reported over the years do have presidents making jokes. They are usually self deprecating, light hearted, and dig into themselves more than anything. No other president has openly mocked the general pubic, called out a major news organization, or disdainfully mocked any and all his opponents.

I've never seen such a blatant lie (his long form BS excuse) shoved forth as the answer to true questions about his background. So poorly executed as to suggest he's laughing at every one of us. The "lunatic birthers" aren't any less crazy than the rabid believers of every blatant lie Barry tells.

The arrogance of this scumbag knows no bounds. And the arrogance of his followers will be answered in the streets soon.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wow...some of you guys really ARE racists in here. Knock off the racism stuff...

Obama sux all by himself. Has nothing to do with color. A lot of people just don't like him a President... Period.

It's like Woopi Goldberg coming out and saying she's going to drop the racism card. What a joke.
First off... She's not funny at ALL.
Second..She's not pretty to me at ALL.
I would use the term fugly when describing her.
Not BLACK and fugly.. Just Fugly.

But she can say we're blaming Obama for being a bad President because he's black and that's why Trump is picking on him.
WTF?

Let's just use his track record..Most of us don't like it.
Most of us voted him into office NOT because He's Black,Negro, Afro American or Whatever.
(I didn't...I was never fooled.. I voted for Soros LOL joke )

Drop the race card.... Looks and sounds weak.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by UcDat

I wonder disclosure? could explain that note passing too..

wow, I think that was interesting

yeh someone posted it happened just before this

might of been a list of roast for all we know

people got to see this in its entirety the first clip is insane and it only gets better

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I totally enjoyed both Seth Meyers and the President's presentation. LMAO! I especially loved the Michelle Bachman was born in Canada bit!'

Has anyone noticed the concerted effort that TPTB have tried to used to "cheer" up the planet. There was the Correspondant's Dinner, to make Americans laugh, the Royal Wedding, a seemly "fairy Tale" come true, with a lovely pagan pomp and circumstance spring ritual, the Beatification of Pope John Paul II. All just this weekend.

Of course we need distraction, even some mirth what with the terrible storms in the south, the bombings in Lybia, the civil war and genicide around the world; oil spills, nuclear meltdown, volcanoes going off everywhere, birds dropping from the sky, animals dropping dead.....

I don't mean to go off topic, just an observation.

edit on 1-5-2011 by windword because: puncuation

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Good for him!
That was great. Priceless really. The pic of the White House with gold columns and the Trump logo was so fitting.

Our president has a great sense of humor, and he doesn't take anything Trump says seriously. Thank goodness for that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Your the only one I see making this a race issue. Take my post for instance...

No racism at all. I CAN joke about the (so called) president being a monkey from Africa because HE JUST DID IT HIMSELF. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about him being Black.

edit on 1-5-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: edit

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
reply to post by niceguybob

Your the only one I see making this a race issue. Take my post for instance...

No racism at all. I CAN joke about the (so called) president being a monkey from Africa because HE JUST DID IT HIMSELF. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about him being Black.

edit on 1-5-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: edit

Er, are you referring to the "Lion King" clip? If so, he didn't compare himself to the "Monkey King" he compared himself to Simba, "The Lion King!"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Good for him!
That was great. Priceless really. The pic of the White House with gold columns and the Trump logo was so fitting.

Our president has a great sense of humor, and he doesn't take anything Trump says seriously. Thank goodness for that.

wow a real Obama fan right?

cool thx for chiming in

did you like the opening? how about the birth video?

I thought it was amazing that they are so scared of the birther issue they had to build this production to try and quell it. Well that or it was an attempt to ignight it so they could plunge America into civil war.

Still amazing people like you like it believe it is it something in the water? Or is because of all the amazing change Obama brought? You know getting rid of the patriot act, getting guitmo cleaned up, troop out of afgan, the tsa?
Or was it the amazing change he brought to common Americans like you? Improved your quality of life with more tax breaks for the rich and handouts to his puppetmaster on wallstreet all whle feeding the military industrial compllex. The theft of your money the loss of your services the rise of the gestapo oops i mean homeland security.
Maybe its the plight of the average black man in America did he stop the cia sponsored drug cartels? You know the ones that pray the most on the poor? Did he clean up the legal system that see's more poor black people incarcerated than all the world combined? For what being poor with no hope and turning to selling a bit of dope? Or just being down and out and using their poison to numb the pain...

Indeed amazing change just not for the good eh

edit on 1-5-2011 by UcDat because: cleaned it up a bit

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
What a shameful moment to be an American...

No. You may be feeling shame but you are wrong to project that on the rest of us. I am a proud American.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Did you never watch the lion king?

A Obama hater with no facts.. Big shock!

edit on 1-5-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Does this mean Obama has a plan to fix rampant Unemployment,Trillions in Dept,Unconstitutional Wars,Soaring Gas prices,etc...........? Or is he CAMPAIGNING again? Sigh................................

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Does this mean people will stop going on and on about bs and start working to fix the nation? Or do you expect to sit back while 1 man does it all and you question if he should even have the job or not during the process?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

So EVERYTHING I stated was BS???? Hmmmmmm,glad to know where you stand.
Can YOU tell me what WE the people can do,with these problems,other then vote the people who got us into this mess out?
edit on 1-5-2011 by sonnny1 because: added reasoning

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join