It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix, AZ UFO today 4-30-2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I just found this now. It looks real, he says his dog even noticed and barked. It looks okay, except at the beginning he says that he got his tripod out, but his video is shaky, so I can't tell if it's UFO jerking around or the camera? Why would a steady on the tripod jerk around? If he is moving it, then what was the point of getting the tripod out...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
No tripod was used in the making of this film.

Sorry

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

That's what I thought...but he states otherwise at :22 and later toward the end.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You'll be amazed how many ufo's you will see if you grab a camera and do a zoom in at about any star you see in the sky.
Sorry,that's a star!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

I don't think it's a star, I don't think the person is even outside. Dark room some kind of light pointed at the wall...sorry

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ive seen exactly the same thing before. I live outside Salt Lake City, Utah. My boyfriend and I used to be total night owls, and i would frequently stay up all night. One night i was looking out my bedroom window facing west and saw the same light just chillin above the mountains It blinked exactly the same way. White, green, red, yellow, blue. And it would slowly move left to right, up and down. But mostly stayed in the same area. Last time i checked Airplanes and stars did not do that. I asked my boyfriend to come out onto the porch with me and assure me that i wasn't crazy. He saw the light too. I saw neighbors in the Apartment Complex looking at it to
I watched it through out the night and it stayed in the same area, Since it wasn't changing positions in the sky as the stars do I knew it had to be something else. Few hours before dawn another light joined it first to the original lights top left and then it circled around to its bottom right. Watched them disappear as the sun came up. Exactly the same lights though. Have also noticed them to the east over the Wasatch mountains. Its as if they're just chilling watching us.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yeah, I have to go with star (or planet) on this one. He claims he uses a tripod and that the movement is from the "craft" darting around the sky. I think its pretty clear that he is moving the camera by the way it moves and you can hear him moving it. This was a deliberate hoax and a fail one at that.

edit on 1-5-2011 by ProjectBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
starting at 1:04- pay close attention to how the helicopter sound comes in.
You can hear the exact spot where the audio track was cut, and the helicopter sound was added. It does not start from nothing and then gradually get louder. It should. Start about 1:02 and listen a few times, and you will hear it very clearly, that the audio has been edited.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Its a star,i live south of phx and that star is to the west of us,its fairly large in the sky and shimmering,hes movin the camera on his own..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Its a star,i live south of phx and that star is to the west of us,its fairly large in the sky and shimmering,hes movin the camera on his own..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Will people ever stop mistaking Sirius for a UFO?
Ah well at least it is appropriate that the dog barked, since it is also known as the "Dog Star"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Obvious hoax. Light pointed at a wall. He doesn't even show the city. This is very clicheic video. Plus there is 0 chance someone films a ufo and also is a person who knows how to make these flash videos.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

What??

You read the video poster's remark about the dog but missed the next sentence?

What could be mistaken for a UFO was really just a bright star.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
In the description of the video, he says:

What could be mistaken for a UFO was really just a bright star. However, there are people who will hoax you by making videos portrayed to be the 'real' thing. Watch videos with an open mind and opened eyes. There are a lot of people who pretend to be what they are not. Many of the so called 'truthers' fall into this group. They are nothing more than 'fugazis'.

Closed since this is no UFO.

top topics

join