It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Wormhole or Missile Japan, APRIL 2011 YouTube

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It could be the launch from Vandenberg from a few weeks ago, I saw it, and the trail was the same.
edit on 1-5-2011 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Well I would say it isn't fake but I ain't got a clue what it is. It looks a lot like the UFO in the Chineese airport.

ALS

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
To me this certainly looks like a missile i mean cmon just look at it.

Possibly testing a new type of missile weapon.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
While I'm not sure if it is a craft of any sort, I just cant imagine that Japan is testing missiles right now. That doesn't make sense to me.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture
While I'm not sure if it is a craft of any sort, I just cant imagine that Japan is testing missiles right now. That doesn't make sense to me.

Come on guys. Shall we go discuss something anomalous?

It looks exactly like a missile...It is a missile/rocket. What difference does it make if it's a test or not?
edit on 1/5/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Well I would say it isn't fake but I ain't got a clue what it is. It looks a lot like the UFO in the Chineese airport.

Yeah it does, doesn't it?

Maybe because that too was a rocket launch from Russia

The Chinese airport UFO was a RADAR sighting that shut down the airport. The Chinese news just used the Russian launch of a Meridian Satellite by a Soyuz 2 rocket as sensationalism

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Since we don't know the date/time and location of the videotaping, the best we can speculate is it LOOKS like a typical rocket launch but as to which one, the original youtube poster withheld the information needed to make that choice.

I will go with this one April 20th India

Rocket carrying three Satellites successfully launched in India
by tamlynjoy on April 21, 2011
www.quotednews.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, sorry I didn't reply to your U2U but I was very busy at work.

Yes, the Indian launch was on the 20th. The Youtube was posted on the 24th and the internet report I quoted in the other thread was also dated the 24th.

Now calll me paranoid... :-) but is it not conceivable that the YT poster spotted the report on the 24th on the internet and took the opportunity to repost it the same day, thereby making it appear the report was of a launch on the 24th?

I'm feeling cynical.

edit on 1-5-2011 by MiTS1965 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on April 30th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Ok, leo.

What do you guys think? Is it the moon in the background or an aerial object? If you look at around 1:30 , that "moon" UFO vaporizes or does something the missile, making it disappear completely. I think they should have kept filming.
What do you think? Is it legit? Does anyone speak Japanese and can possibly translate what they're saying?

Thank you.
edit on 4/30/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

I speak Japanese. Apparently the guy was saying "what is it?" "this is strange!" And then what appears to be a woman saying "I'm scared... please.. please.. I'm scared!!"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Unquestionably a rocket launch.

They look exactly like that.

The "cloud" and the separation was the ejection of one stage followed by the ignition of the next stage, and then it disappears upon engine shutoff.

High up in the atmosphere the optical effects from the exhaust are quite different from in the thicker atmosphere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join