It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Wormhole or Missile Japan, APRIL 2011 YouTube

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on April 30th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Ok, leo.

What do you guys think? Is it the moon in the background or an aerial object? If you look at around 1:30 , that "moon" UFO vaporizes or does something the missile, making it disappear completely. I think they should have kept filming.
What do you think? Is it legit? Does anyone speak Japanese and can possibly translate what they're saying?

Thank you.
edit on 4/30/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wow...very interesting , no idea what that is... hmmmmmmmm i hope the news reports on it and they do some research on it so we can get an official answer.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
at first it kinda looks like a missile but then near the end, wow, i didnt know missiles could just dissapear like that, idk what the hell is that. and they sound scared and amazed in the video

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

I'm always amused when people speculate that something might be a "wormhole", as if they could begin to have any idea of what such a thing might look like. That being said, I have to go with Chinese lanterns on this one.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Looks like a missile to me. When it burned the last stage there was no more trail to follow. The last part where the trail widened out like ionized gas was probably the shutdown phase of the engine and after that the missile itself would not be seen as it is too small at that distance.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

It doesn't look like it was effective against the target?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker

I'm always amused when people speculate that something might be a "wormhole", as if they could begin to have any idea of what such a thing might look like. That being said, I have to go with Chinese lanterns on this one.

If you think a Chinese lantern can do that, Then you must be retarded.

I dont mean that in a bad way either.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I've seen this video before! It was posted maybe a week ago? Not too sure but I've definitely seen it on here (ATS).

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Obviously swamp gas.

Come on guys. These people should have been warned about the dangers ouf SWAMP GAS.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i seen a video like this with the same object, but it wasnt in japan
nice find

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a firework. a big one from china.

made in CHINA

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by Orkojoker

If you think a Chinese lantern can do that, Then you must be retarded.

I dont mean that in a bad way either.

No offense taken.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

No, it could have been a test of a missle without a warhead and just receiving telemetry on flight characteristics.
Being Japan, it may have been a North Korean test. If it was, I am sure it will be in the media soon and probably will be in Japan or South Korea. One thing is the post say in April 2011, but not a specific date. There could have been several tests by countries in the region. It was posted on youtube April 24th, but I don't know if that is when it was taped.
edit on 1/5/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
looks like the propulsion segment of a missile,beleive it or not if you come to tucson you can see these things bieng tested weekly in the desert west of here.Were surrounded by military bases here..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Already posted here five days ago.

....and it's believe to have been a rocket launch; see Zorgon's replies.

Also, take a look at this video showing the launch of the Progress cargo M-03M (35) to ISS, very similar:

edit on 1-5-2011 by elevenaugust because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
double post... sorry
edit on 1-5-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Thanks elevenaugust... saves me the trouble

Originally posted by chaosnanomex
at first it kinda looks like a missile but then near the end, wow, i didnt know missiles could just dissapear like that, idk what the hell is that. and they sound scared and amazed in the video

They disappear once the reach orbit and shut off the rocket

They sounded scared? Listen to the end sounds like laughter and I distinctly here the word "Uchinoura"

edit on 1-5-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
It doesn't look like it was effective against the target?

Target? What target? Ever hear of a SPACE LAUNCH?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

I've seen this video before! It was posted maybe a week ago? Not too sure but I've definitely seen it on here (ATS).

Yes, it was. It was also identified as an Indian launch of a satellite into polar orbit.

Some people really should learn how to use the search function.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Since we don't know the date/time and location of the videotaping, the best we can speculate is it LOOKS like a typical rocket launch but as to which one, the original youtube poster withheld the information needed to make that choice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join