It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a website, will pay $ ..... help...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hello,
I know there are a few ATS folks out there who know how to create websites.

I am looking for someone who can build mine and make it user friendly, so that all I would have to do is login on the back en, and update, post a new page, new material, etc. Make it dummy proof I guess you can say.

While my funds are limited, I can definitely send you some funds for your help and I know its possible to do everything online.

(I once had a website, and the guy who made it for me was in a different state and I never met him. Only knew him through a mutual friend) ....though he's doing a corporate gig and no longer makes websites ...hard to find time with 3 kids and a full time job.

help

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

www.yola.com... is a free website maker you will have to pay for the domain name godaddy is like 2 bucks a year. I suggest you start out on one like this before you decide to pay money so you know what your getting for your money. Also it will get you familiar with running one.
edit on 30-4-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)
Its very basic and i think it uses templates Ps you cant afford me lol j/k trust me you have the time if you can write out what you want on the page. I suggest using a program called white smoke for your writing it will fix any errors in your writing. good luck
edit on 30-4-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

yola.com may be free, but then you have their advertisements all over ur site. The next stage up is $100 a year.

Isn't easy just to get a site built, and then make the back-end dummy proof ...so the user can add info, new pages, new buttons..... I've written html code before, but its not my thing and I dont remember how to do it

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Hello,
I know there are a few ATS folks out there who know how to create websites.

I am looking for someone who can build mine and make it user friendly, so that all I would have to do is login on the back en, and update, post a new page, new material, etc. Make it dummy proof I guess you can say.

While my funds are limited, I can definitely send you some funds for your help and I know its possible to do everything online.

(I once had a website, and the guy who made it for me was in a different state and I never met him. Only knew him through a mutual friend) ....though he's doing a corporate gig and no longer makes websites ...hard to find time with 3 kids and a full time job.

help

Since your on a limited budget and with three kids to take care i am sure that your kinda in a panic mode 24/7 , so try this site out www.webs.com... . The prices are very reasonable and they can help you. I guess its the fastest way to get online with a small budget.

Good Luck

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Hey check out my site.

consumerproof.com...

I've been a Lurker for a while and just recently became a member.

We make websites and specifically sites built how you explained - easy & user friendly. Depending on the scope of work, PM me some details so I can shoot you a quick quote.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I myself have dabbled with a few websites. Mostly dating sites. It would be helpful if you stated what type of website you want. If you simply want a blog, I believe I read here you can do your own blog and also earn revenue. Other ways to do a blog which is after all a (website with a certain format) you can go to wordpress itself and start a free blog. you would have to register and buy a domain name still. There is other blogging software out there as well. Also, most reputable hosting companies will have the wordpress installation right there on your servers. Blogs still allow you to utilize advertising such as google adsense or other advertisers. These days there are lots of self done website templates and software but once again your site will be plastered with ad's. I wish you luck!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm a pro web developer (HTML, Javascript, PHP, MySQL).
Since i had customers before, who requested the same thing as you need, I have already developed a simple and easy to use content management system, with which you can login at the backend and change the text and add/remove/change pictures on your webpages via simple and user-friendly web forms.
It won't cost much, since this system is already developed and only needs to be adjusted and setup according to your personal needs.
If you are interested, pm me.

Ko3

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I've been building sites for years now, and think I'd be able to help. I've done what you're looking for with other clients. I may be able to do it for free.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a wordpress site is exactly what you need. Have a designer design your page and convert it to wordpress; from there login the dashboard and update content as needed.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Since $100/yr for a basic design rental is too much for your budget, you won't ever find a designer or programmer to help you. I make almost that per hour and the average is somewhere around $40-$60/hr. unless you outsource. Your best plan of action is to go with wordpress and start small and work your way up. Building big websites is a lot like building a chain of restaurants. You either have the funding to start a chain or you don't, and if you don't then you work little by little until you can eventually expand into the world.

Having an experimental wordpress website is also ideal because you get to test your ideas if you like. There's always someone that thinks that their idea is the best, or if you build it, they will come etc etc... But that's not always the case and is rarely ever the case. Facebook started with just 40,000 members from school. You won't get this amount without pulling some strings immediately. Lastly, you should learn the basics of programming and designing. It's very, very, very important for you to learn this, even if you can't understand more than the basics.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Opt for Blogger.com or Wordpress.org there are the best for creating website. If you are new to website building you must go for Blogger. PM me I will help you for free with blogger.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
PM me I am a Web Developer!

top topics

join