It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by Smell The Roses

so you could care less about the truth. i am not protecting anyone. just writing the facts. you call them monsters? you got proof. what crimes have they done. i provided the data with my posts. where is yours. plz no infowars as your proof.

lol stop watching alex jones. he provides no facts at all.

Well... To be fair, You "debunked" a single book out of... How many hundreds?

Just sayin'.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
So this one quote means that they are just hunky dory squeaky clean people?
They LOVE money...Money is the root of all evil.
Therefore, I believe they are evil. I believe they've started wars for their own gain, just as others have done for themselves.

Um... Money is NOT the root of all evil. Ironically... The LOVE of money is the root of all evil.

They LOVE money = They're evil.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA! Funny...you can't be serious? I am sure not all of them are evil blood suckers..

Read this and then come back and tell me it's a lie...

History of the Rothchild Family

^^^ Probably the most disturbing thing I have read on ATS...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is about the rothchilds. So what. They are a rich family and have some influence. Money does that. They dont own the world. C'mon now.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Uhh, where is the "proof" that they are not "evil"?

Present more information than just quotes?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
I don't see what the big deal is about the rothchilds. So what. They are a rich family and have some influence. Money does that. They dont own the world. C'mon now.

that's the problem, they do......................................

and bc of it look how we live?

the fallacy of overpopulation is just that, a fallacy....

IT'S CALLED BAD MANAGEMENT AND THESE ARE THE GUYS RUNNING THE SHOW........
edit on 1-5-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Uhh, where is the "proof" that they are not "evil"?

Present more information than just quotes?

Here

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

I don't care whether the quotes and the sh!t said about them is true or not... One fact stands and its all I need to know... You don't become this insanely rich by being nice and playing by the book... you have to be a filthy a** vicious viper else just you not going to make it...

They defined and created what is today's banking system... Look at it in all of its beauty all while its ripping you off your last pennies, applause it while its sucking your soul and smile because you only have one thing to lose now and soon enough they'll be coming after it...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? They are the most evil family in history. They have accumulated their wealth through lies, deception and murder. The reason they didn't intervene in the American civil war is because the Tsar of Russia said he would take the side of lincoln is they did and he parked his warships off the coast. That was their first attempt to get their bank in the states. Andrew Jackson stopped their second attempt and even has the words, "I killed the bank," on his tombstone. And the got it on their third try with the federal reserve. Heres some crime for ya. You know how the Tsar of Russia prevented them from getting their bank the first time . They murdered his grandson who was the Tsar at the time and his entire family for revenge. Innocent people who had nothing to do with it. Theres plenty more but you can do your own research instead of expecting a handout.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The basic line of the OP is Rothchilds = Good, Ellen Brown (Author) = Bad.

Rightly so, most have shot down the Rothchilds = Good, which on ATS was always going to lead nowhere, which leads me to think the real attack was on the Author Ellen Brown.

I have read the book, its what spurned me to find ATS - a pdf copy of the book is available on line its how I got started.

Only in recent weeks has an article by Ellen Brown generated several threads here, and also inspired others to write similar articles that also generated more threads. EBs' original article is on her website here;

Libya: All About Oil, or All About Banking?

As a result of my reading Web of Debt I would eventually find my way to this document -

HR 6550: National Emergency Employment Defense Act
Edit: Download a pdf copy for yourselves

Introduced in December 2010 by Dennis Kusinich, it sits waiting to be recalled by 1 brave sitting member and a few million Americans. Why, because it proposes to abolishes the Federal Reserve, Fractional Reserve Banking, does not call for a gold standard and clears the countrys debts with debt free money created by the system, amongst other proposals. Ellen Brown endorses heavily in here writings for at least the first 3 propsals above. At least 2 of the proposals should have a few Rothchilds turning in their grave. If I were American I would be standing now with hand on heart, tear in eye thinking theres still hope, as I hung a copy of HR6550 above the fire for all to see.

So please don't let the OP win on the second point and equate Ellen Brown to bad. Take a little time to read through here website, bookmark it for later, and make up your own minds.

edit on 1-5-2011 by ukWolf because: as stated above

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
reply to post by Foodman

I don't care whether the quotes and the sh!t said about them is true or not... One fact stands and its all I need to know... You don't become this insanely rich by being nice and playing by the book... you have to be a filthy a** vicious viper else just you not going to make it...

They defined and created what is today's banking system... Look at it in all of its beauty all while its ripping you off your last pennies, applause it while its sucking your soul and smile because you only have one thing to lose now and soon enough they'll be coming after it...

Therefore anyone really wealthy is a criminal? Is this what you are saying?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by _R4t_
reply to post by Foodman

Therefore anyone really wealthy is a criminal? Is this what you are saying?

While the billionaire and trillionares are counting their cash countless women and children aren't eating... is that "right" to you???

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money. -Cree saying-

edit on 1-5-2011 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

While you are using the a computer and the internet women and children are dying of hunger. Is that right to you?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by _R4t_

While you are using the a computer and the internet women and children are dying of hunger. Is that right to you?

There's only a set amount of currency available at any given time in a nation when a handful of individual holds 75-80% of all a country's wealth the rest of the country is in poverty... When that handful of individual decides to keep that wealth and try to profit in every imaginable ways of it to gain more power instead of funding projects and # that might help the rest of the nation and keeps its wealth flowing and prospering. You end up with a country that has to borrow money at interest and borrow again to pay the interest... And everything that has a beginning also has a end... so does borrowing at interest... at some point you can't borrow no more...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
ROTHCHILDS EXPOSED

Sweet Dreams

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

So it's not okay when they decide to keep the wealth or spend it frivolously, but it's okay if you do it?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

apples and pears

second line

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by Smell The Roses

so you could care less about the truth. i am not protecting anyone. just writing the facts. you call them monsters? you got proof. what crimes have they done. i provided the data with my posts. where is yours. plz no infowars as your proof.

lol stop watching alex jones. he provides no facts at all.

What an ironic, factually incorrect statement.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

Not really. I believe in the right to private property. I don't advocate ceasing others' rights without their consent to feed women and children. If you really gave a hoot about them, and were not simply justifying hatred of the rich, you would live a very frugal life and feed them with the rest.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Do you mean not to speak out if you think theres injustice, that we should just fall into line ?

second line
edit on 1-5-2011 by ukWolf because: missing word

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join