It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solutions to our world debt crisis?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Does anyone here belive the U.S. or U.K. could ever repay the unreal ammount of debt both countries owe? I do not see any way that these countries could ever pay back trillions of dollars. Does anyone have a resonable solution to it? With the rediculous spending and the constant western involvment in countries and situations that should not be taken on, I see no easy resolution without complete rebuilding. Throw around your opinions and ideas if you have any.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There isn't, at least not for several generations.

Which was exactly what the "elite" had in mind.

They get rich now and live it up while they're here, and the rest of us (for several generations) have to pay for it.

Only, I think we'll default (sooner rather than later) and collapse.

Hopefully, those who rise up to lead at that time will have been paying attention, and not let this happen again.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Seems like all this debt is imaginary. Maybe they can just start over.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm not economically astute, but it seems to me the only thing that could possibly work at this point is a do over. Forgive all debt. ALL debt, and start again.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I can't see any possible way the US can pay back it's debt. Considering the fact the debt is ever growing...and it wont be too long before you guys can't even afford to pay the interest. That will be the breaking point.

It's obvious. The solution is to make the monetary system obsolete. That's easier said than done however.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I agree. We need to start over whether it is a collapse which seems likely or a forgive and forget which seems extremely unlikely. We need a wake up call but the price will be very high but hopefully is anything is left of this country, we will come back smarter and stronger.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What annoys me the most is that no one seems to care or to realize how much money we waste and how much it will cost us. No leaders seem to acknowledge that the debt is too high to ever repay. Nothing can change it now. The damage is done. We are gonna reap what we have sown.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Seriously.

Set up a new global currency, organize new trade laws, a global panel evaluates the real cash holding of every nation plus capital required to operate for one year plus capital requirements for businesses and individuals, based on a set of rules I am not able to provide (lol).

Wipe all debts globally, issue new currency, distribute, wave the green flag.

Wiping out debt used to be common in feudal society.

/shrug.

We bestow value upon services and items.

If no one was willing to pay for gold, it would be worthless.

It's all a matter of will.

link   
Stop using their money is a good start, if everyone would say that money isn't worth nothing no more.
Why would we give money to pay the debts if the money we give em isn't worth nothing nowhere?

It's not like they really could take that fake money and use it no more.
Hey, they want to be bailed out? Sure, join the rest of us.

Actually you know, just screw money.

When money won't matter, being in charge will mean a lot more then aspiring to make more money.
Leaders will probably be more so chosen by others then taken by force. This money is making us crazy, selfish and blind. It goes against being "the best you can be".

The best grade school teacher in the world right now might be a lawyer, why? Money

How many of us felt really good at something but decided : I'm not gonna make enough money with that, why bother?

This is not life, it's slavery. And I've gone past happiness in slavery and I hope many are

edit on 30-4-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

link   
The debt itself is just a tool used for control....

Too bad the elite bastards went around and sold all the other countries into the great world bartering system we now know today...as they walk in a room print money with paper and ink and then charge interest that nobody can afford on it.......

Solution?
Wipe the paper money from the system.........start over. Carrying some debts if possible....

The Problem?
Guys like Bill Gates sitting on 50 billion paper dollars that won't be worth crap once a conversion is made. This is why I'm almost positive it's taking so long for a transition from the dying dollar. The problem is too many people in power hold too many of these worthless paper dollars and they are trying to convert them into precious metals in the mean time. Once the conversion has been made enough where they feel comfortable you will see the dollar die within days................

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewSwann

The solution to the debt is a large influx of free energy. The reason for this is because, at the very base, money merely represents meaningful energy expended. It is not the products but the energy to create them that involves money.

If we would release the electrogravitic science from black ops, we would have not only the means to draw on the plenum for effectively infinite energy (creating effectively infinite money - which has no social application) but also antigravity.

Though money would hyperinflate, the energy coming in would replace the representation (money) with the thing it represents (energy), increasing the standard of living and eventually removing the need for a money system.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wiping the debt with a new currency seems like the only solution but that will bring on the NWO which no one in their right mind should want. Id rather lose this country than for the whole world to lose their freedom.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Actually, the thing is, they don't have that many paper dollars. Just the people you know together has more then most of the richest people in the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewSwann
Wiping the debt with a new currency seems like the only solution but that will bring on the NWO which no one in their right mind should want. Id rather lose this country than for the whole world to lose their freedom.

Exactly, we gotta say no to money totally...

Calculate stuff in "man hours" and a full scale production by the people? Dunno just saying that, didn't think it over hehe

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yeah but we need something to buy and sell with other than bartering. I think the US will just have to fall for its terrible decisions

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Actually, the thing is, they don't have that many paper dollars. Just the people you know together has more then most of the richest people in the world.

While this may be true, today, "money" comes in many forms, including electronic credits. We need to be rid of the need for money - for money is the soil in which the root of all evil grows.

I have Ideas for how We can do this linked in my sig:

The End of Entropy - the foundation (read first)

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

My goal is to solve the problems on this planet... Please read and make comment. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Where ever there are choices being made there will be problems. The problems will occur but we need our leaders to minimize the bad choices, thats what they are put there for. Even thought often the people better manage finances and other resouces than the government.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yes I believe the people with money deserve the rights to atleast something. They worked for it, it isnt their fault that the dollar failed. They worked and they deserve the fruits of their labor.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yes, Amaterasu

Free energy is a first big step in being free of money!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If the money system is gone you know who wins? OPEC. They will have trading goods and have leverage over everyone and could force policies on us if we have nothing on them. Its a monopoly for oil now and it needs to end.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join