It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Would anyone here be willing to offer a remote view?
I'm interested to see if it really works, i'd like to offer say, a picture of my house and would like someone to remotely view it and try and describe the decor and how the interior looks (colours, furniture etc)

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I don't know how people do this as a career. Personally, in order for me to rv successfully, I need to be very interested in the subject or it just happens spontaneously without effort.

If I'm interested in the subject & they happen to be wearing some kind of amulet, I can easily track them on my radar.
Ironically, if it's one I've chosen for someone, I can't do this. I suppose that could be a testament to my quality choice/craftmanship (I often make adjustments to the original design).

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi Im fairly new to this site, and I was wondering if it is possible for anyone to become a remote viewer?
I have a background in martial arts called aikido, and ive got some great meditation techniques that I use, which can make u feel larger than life and more in tune with nature around you, but nothing quite like RV?
If any1 can help, or suggest a website with info, i would be in your debt

join