It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Biting the Bullet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've been stalking this website for a long time.

A lot of the time I'd read and consider joining to comment, but usually everything worth being said is said before I get to it, so I'd stick to weaving through the shadows or simply sharing your posts on Facebook.

I guess I finally found my voice.

I do admit, I'm not the most brilliant person to ever set fingers to a keyboard, but I'm far from uneducated. Plus, I'm a girl who grew up in and around Detroit. I think I've earned some street cred here and there.

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, or anything close to it. But I do investigate, and I do know that this world isn't as black and white as it's portrayed to be.

I'm 22, a blonde who acts the part here and there, a college student, employed full-time, and I was born on October 19th. So everyone wish me a happy birthday when it rolls around.

It's a pleasure to become acquainted with you all. Finally.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Valerainne

welcome to our nuthouse..i mean website..

enjoy your time here....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Welcome to the otherside.
No only messing, i will tell you what i was told when i joined up on here (although i already knew what i was told), have fun on this site, and don't forget to use the search option to look up cool stuff etc.. blah blah blah!.

Keep safe and welcome once again.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Welcome!!!
As you already know, you will never be bored!

~~Linda

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey Motown girl . If you're not really a conspiracy theorist you likely soon will be . Welcome to the other side .

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Welcome and i'm sure you'll be a great addition to this site.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the asylum. Two rules:

(1) Always keep an open mind to learning new things. There are some very knowledgable people on this site, and...

(2) Don't take no $h!t. People on here can be very aggressive, and at sometimes, very stubborn. Stick to your guns if you know you're right. You know what you know. You know what you saw. If you aren't sure about something... see Rule 1.

Again; welcome to ATS.

~Mactire

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
and when your seeing people following you, and hear the phone tapping on your line, let us know. we can talk you down! lol , have a great time here!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If you ever wonder why 7 people posted in your thread in 1- hour and gave you 6 flags whereas this guy here only got 1 reply in 12 hours and 0 flags it's because...

Originally posted by Valerainne
I'm 22, a blonde who acts the part here and there, a college student, employed full-time, and I was born on October 19th. So everyone wish me a happy birthday when it rolls around.

It's a pleasure to become acquainted with you all. Finally.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Damn right thats why. If it was a 54 year old bald man named bert, i would have given a flag, and said hi, but im not gay so i tend to give females more attention, like most men. BAHAHAHA!

(Hes right you know). If i could give your post a flag i would.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It takes all kinds to build a truly great internet community. Have fun!

new topics

top topics

join