It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Canada!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hey guys,

While I'm not exactly a new member (I've been checking things out for a few years on here) it turns out I'm a complete noob for posting and making new threads. I basically had a letter I wrote to my local political candidates in Canada that I wanted to share with you guys. It's regarding the Canadian/American/British/French/NATO invasion of Libya and basically the lowdown on why everything they are doing is incredibly illegal and will end up endangering us far more than it could ever protect us. I think the letter is too long for me to post on here but it's been picked up by two websites if anybody would like to check it out. Looking for any support, as most people don't seem to be concerned with our Government's supporting (rather than defending us from) terrorism.

Thanks a lot guys,

Huntsfromcanada

here are the two links:
axisoflogic.com...
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Welcome friend.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Howdy Canuk . Question , why did your Liberals originally send your troops to Afghanistan and now with an election soon , they want to pull them ? Your NPD party supported the Liberals and now they want to pull your troops also . They sound identical to our Democrats who supported the Patriot Act and sending the troops and now want to pull the troops . I'd pull all of our troops but i can stand hypocrites .

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I wish you will enjoy the site, I mostly stay in the paranormal, prophecy forums.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion and read your posts.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bandito

I couldn't agree more! The Liberals were most certainly the party that got Canada involved militarily in Afghanistan and I would absolutely compare that to the Democratic party in the U.S. I was always a believer that the NDP were the only party that could possibly bring legitimate change; however the issue with Libya is possibly showing otherwise. When Obama got elected I somehow believed that he could possibly be the change the U.S needed; however he has done nothing but prove the symbiotic nature of the Republican and Democratic parties. The NDP seem to be the only party willing to remove all of our troops from Afghanistan, however, their lack of attention given to the conflict in Libya, and Obama's reversal of all of his similar election promises makes me suspicious.

new topics

top topics

join