It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strip Obama of Nobel Peace Prize!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
We need a world wide movement to make the point that Obama is just as bad as Bush, maybe worst, because he pretends to be a humanitarian and is a hypocrite and liar and war monger and doesn’t deserve a Nobel Peace Prize

Decent people should band together and demand that the Nobel Prize this hypocrite received be taken away from him.

This guy has done absolutely NOTHING to add to peace in the world.

He has done zilch to end the war in Afghanistan; remains keeping Guantanamo opened; continues his strikes of drones in Pakistan killing many civilians; has done nothing to help end the mideast quagmire; no move to make peace with Iran.

And now his latest military adventure in Libya has killed innocent children,

HOW COULD THIS CHEAP POLITICIAN DESERVE A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

The international community should demand they strip Obama of the Nobel Peace Prize

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The Nobel Peace Prize was a valiant attempt by our species to honor those who truly made the case for world peace. Unfortunately, nowadays it is just a medal on a ribbon not worth the materials used to make it. It has just become another tool for TPTB to push their agenda, and to be honest it breaks my heart.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I already emailed the Nobel people and told them I thought the prize should be taken from him based on his attack on Libya.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I still don't know why he got in the first place

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When Milli Vanilli won a grammy that's kind of when I realized that a grammy wasn't about music anymore.

When Obama won the peace that's kind of when I realized that a nobel peace prize wasn't about peace anymore.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The Nobel Peace prize was given to him only on his words ... It was too soon to see how he would be as a President!

It sickened me then (when they gave it to him) and it sickens me now!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Somebody paid for that. So, yes he deserves it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Malcolm X summed it up for me when he said:

"He got the peace prize, and we got the problem.. ... If I'm following a general, and he's leading me into a battle, and the enemy tends to give him rewards, or awards, I get suspicious of him. Especially if he gets a peace award before the war is over."

He was actually refering to Martin Luther King, but it could just as well have been Obama!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Why should Obama give back his Peace Prize? It's just a humanitarian mission and he is spreading democracy! That is the American way!

USA.... Land of the fee, home of the slave

edit on 1-5-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join