It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Arrival Date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So I have a question,
What would the world do if UFOS landed on earth tomorrow, do you think they'd have it all planed out or talk to our ambassador, or try to conquer the or would they bring us into a "new era' and introduce us to Space travel? Tell me what you think.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

I think there are FAR to many threads like this already on the forum boards.
Every other day someone asks a similar question.....just sayin

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think it would be something like:

"We tried to warn you but would you listen? No!"

"Look what you did to this beautiful planet we left for you...Clean it up now or you're grounded...Seriously!"

edit on 30-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
We would have it on every news channel around the world.
Then a couple of days later we would move on to the next event, a royal wedding or a event in a ongoing military conflict.

Of course we would have to watch what hollywood star of the week was making the news.

Then in the late hour news reports we would hear one liners about the aliens.

I think we would care less after about a couple of days went by. Unless they were hostile or giving us free money and food, we would lose interest quickly. As a people we have a short attention span.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

prob, the gov already thought of that, and have plans. The funny part is that from last year slowly many thinks are coming up on surface, by Nsa or Fbi etc. That makes me worry that something is going to happen very soon.

Im explaining my self

UK releases Ufo files
Nsa 29 messages messages from space
Fbi releases memos about aliens
Officials, pilots, ex-gov staff, etc, are coming forward and talk
the list can go on,

so yes op thats a good question , but unfortunately thats not up to us common people to decide. I hope our govs dont make mistake and doom the humanity.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

I think there are FAR to many threads like this already on the forum boards.
Every other day someone asks a similar question.....just sayin

I think you should change your name from loves a conspiricy to bitch n moan...

just sayin

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well IMO I think it depends on what there intentions are. If they are a peaceful race then they might send envoy to try and talk with us and from there who knows. Now if there intentions are to conquer us then I believe if there intelligent enough to make a ship that can travel through space then there intelligent enough to understand how are defences work and will ascend over every military installation and go from there. But again I do not believe in alien life, I want to..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

If the government aided in building the Dulce base because of downed crashes then why would they build radar bases to down craft in the 50s?

The aliens would do what they did in reality. Talk to the military and ask for underground bases, some cattle, and people to abduct, is there not a story already existing of this to cover up? The big idea is that the Dulce base may have existed during the Roswell crash of 1947. Evidence points to the real life aliens having a base in Dulce New Mexico starting in the late 60s in my opinion, but, Dr. Paul Bennewitz claims it's 1948, being that maybe they figured out the base was located there, or a live ET somehow planned the treaty with fellow aliens.

edit on 1-5-2011 by greyer because: structure

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
So I have a question,
What would the world do if UFOS landed on earth tomorrow, do you think they'd have it all planed out or talk to our ambassador, or try to conquer the or would they bring us into a "new era' and introduce us to Space travel? Tell me what you think.

It's happened several times. The plan is to keep it quiet or say it was a weather balloon.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I believe that they have already been here and assisted much of what we have today. If they "arrived" all of the sudden and appearing to the world, I would think that it probably because we've pissed them off and they're going to kill us all.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by itaii

I agree, but why would they want to kill us, why wouldn't they just try and show us how to be a better people.

It wouldn't work if they only showed a few, so to show us in masses I feel would be a lot better and more effective.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
reply to post by itaii

I agree, but why would they want to kill us, why wouldn't they just try and show us how to be a better people.

It wouldn't work if they only showed a few, so to show us in masses I feel would be a lot better and more effective.

I don't think they would really be able to show us how to be better people. They could mean well but how many religious people do you know that have an open mind? It could do more harm then good. Even though I personally believe that much of religion is based on experiences with UFOs. Chances are if they showed themselves, and they have not already been here, we would probably try to kill them. They could show us a better way to use resources or maybe even tell us of another planet that we can go and destroy. I just can't find a scenario in my mind that would play out well for us or the aliens.

top topics

join