It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Nato air strike has killed Saif al-Arab, son of Col Gaddafi, Libyan government spoke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: Nato air strike has killed Saif al-Arab, son of Col Gaddafi, Libyan government spokesman says

www.bbc.co.uk

Nato air strike has killed Saif al-Arab, son of Col Gaddafi, Libyan government spokesman says
Colonel Gaddafi himself was in the large residential villa which was hit by the strike, the spokesman added, but he was unharmed.

His son Saif al-Arab was killed, as well as three of his grandsons.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thats all I got at the moment , just on BBC news site .
The question for me at the moment is was it targeted or he was in the wrong place at the wrong time .
If it was targeted then this is a real turn in events , not sure we signed up for this , it could set a dangerous president for future humanitarian interventions .

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Excellent find, I guess Gadaffis days are numbered.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
They killed Gaddafi's Grand-sons, how old were they? Did it say? I wish his son wouldnt have went on TV saying they would fight until death. I hope they werent children.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
how nice that we have gone from pretending we are a freedom-loving, peaceful nation to acknowledging that we are a fascist, war-mongering, globalist tool of destruction that will assassinate anybody that stands in the way of the global corporate slave state...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The article said it was a massive attack, and yet:

"The leader with his wife was there in the house with other friends and relatives, the leader himself is in good health, he wasn't harmed."

My question then: is he alive and unharmed or is he dead and this a false claim?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is odd....

Saif al-Arab was reported to have had defected to the rebels and had fought with the "Libyan people's Army" (the Army of the rebels...)

Now he has wound up dead in his fathers house?

Hmmmm....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
The article said it was a massive attack, and yet:

"The leader with his wife was there in the house with other friends and relatives, the leader himself is in good health, he wasn't harmed."

My question then: is he alive and unharmed or is he dead and this a false claim?

Wow, I hadnt thought about that. Maybe they dont want to say he is dead to keep the war going.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
This is odd....

Saif al-Arab was reported to have had defected to the rebels and had fought with the "Libyan people's Army" (the Army of the rebels...)

Now he has wound up dead in his fathers house?

Hmmmm....

Are you sure that Saif al-Arab joined the rebels? Where did you here that? In Benghazi? We are sure killing lots of Rebels. It makes me wonder what is actually going on over there.

This doesnt make sense, since first he declared a Full-scale Attack on Rebels, then joins them?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
They also hit a school for children with down syndrome.

Luckily there were no children at the school when the missile hit.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

On the Wiki article about the man. Gives links to some news reports from Iran and other "non western" outlets hinting he and the men he was sent to Benghazi with to crush the rebels had in fact defected. To be honest, that was the first I had heard of it myself, but raised my eyebrow enough to warrant a healthy amount of sceptisism about this alledged attack that killed him.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Gaddafi's youngest son did join the rebel forces. Here's the article.
Gaddafi's youngest son ..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
A thread on this topic already exists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your comments to the existing thread.

Closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

top topics

join