It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato strike 'kills Saif al-Arab Gaddafi', Libya says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well if I was one of the world leaders involved in this disgusting attack, I'd be sending my entire family somewhere safe for the next few years..
Payback's a biatch..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
BULLSEYE!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d36874c99ab.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 30-4-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

I just noticed. New Zealand? You're kidding?

Knows nothing. Cares less. No interest in finding out and reads American Comics.

Badda bing!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My thread NATO KILLS GADDAFI GRANDCHILDREN www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread696572/pg1
just got merged with this me thinks... and i got this message in my thread:

The title of this thread needs changing. As Breaking News, you have to use the source article and it most certainly doesn't say "NATO KILLS GADDAFI GRANDCHILDREN" in it's title.

I didn't know that. Sorry.

But that is what happened though. I was embellishing it. The BBC title didn't have details. Apolgies.
I liked my thread. Understood.

It's still bad sh!t.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I don't care how you cut it, the murder of children as "collateral damage" on the off-chance that Moammar would be present is absolutely despicable. NATO deserves what they get in return for this coward's act .

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Saif al-Arab was reported by Iranian and other "non western" media as having defected to the rebels, along with the military unit he was sent to Banghazi with.

Now he is dead as a result of a NATO strike on his fathers home?

Hmmm...

Fishy...

It looks like we got re-directed here. It's an odd mystery, for sure, especially after pledging an all out war against the Rebels, then joing then in Benghazi. Still blood is thicker than water and I question his loyalty to the Rebels.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Reply to post by backinblack

Im sure those good folks in lockerbie, and the north coastal cities of libya are also thinking that payback is a biatch too.. Good riddance.. Shame they did not get them all

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

Yep, I know this sounds brutal but those "kids" would grow up to be despots themselves.

So children deserve to be killed because they MIGHT grow up to be something we might not like?

I wish I could curse on here, because you make me f*cking sick

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So the innocent grandchildren and son of the former Chairman of the African Union are dead? So NATO obviously believes it is okay to target and attack private civilian residences?
What box in Pandora's name are they opening? CHILDREN....???? If they had the intelligence to know he was here they had the intelligence that told them children were there also....BARBARIC

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Yes all the children and innocent civilians on both side should be spared from this war. It's horrible! I suppose this is now a Champaign, rather than a no fly zone. Looks like someone is flying.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I hope that everyone responsible for this war dies a slow and horrible death and that everything they touch makes them miserable. And then, I hope when they die, they have full awareness of how wrong it is to kill other humans beings out of greed.

link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Well if I was one of the world leaders involved in this disgusting attack, I'd be sending my entire family somewhere safe for the next few years..
Payback's a biatch..

This is one time I'm glad it wasnt the US that made the first move. I dont think our leaders are in danger but more likely civilians in a terrorist plot.

link   
And they gave Obama the Nobel peace prize!

It’s a joke; he is a murderer and war criminal like Bush and add Hillary Clinton to the list.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Considering Gaddafi is dictator, he is "Command and Control".

Everyone else is just commanded and controlled.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

This is one time I'm glad it wasnt the US that made the first move. I dont think our leaders are in danger but more likely civilians in a terrorist plot.

True and that disgusts me even more..

Our leaders commit atrocities and it's civilians that will suffer..

Personally I'd rather they target our leaders..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
the living conditions were low under King Idris ,

Actually, while corruption was always a problem, they used the new found Oil wealth to massively increase the living standards and urbanisation of the country, along with a massive increase in the level of education.. They also had a constitution guranteeing individual rights, freedom of speech and religion etc etc.

What did Gaddafi do as his first act after the coup? Got rid of all of that in one swoop.

Gaddafi and the RCC didn't stage the coup over a feeling of distributing the wealth better, they did it as a result of the Pan-Arab nationlaism prevalent at the time, led by Nasser. Hence why Gaddafi pursued several wars with his neighbours over territory, formed the Islamic Legion and invaded Chad and the Sudan, the latter leading to the formation of the Janjaweed militia in Darfur.

high unemployment rate were under King Idris

Unemployment is quite high in Libya under Gaddafi, so what's your point?

oh and the fact that King Idris wanted to install a american base in libya during 50s?

The US had the base there since the second world war, when it was originally capture by the British Army. So it took them 20+ years to get pissed off with it?

These rebels aren't rebels they are hired mercenaries and oversea terrorists just like how america used the terrorists in bosnia.

I think you'll find it is Gaddafi using the foreign troops, such as Tuareg and Maritainian troops, plus other sub-saharan nationalities. The people fighting in Misrata, Benghazi and other towns are the local people.

If you dont get it that this has been about the Resources, when will you get it? maybe until wikileaks it for you? go further research libya on your own, like i have.

HAHAHAHA

You have obviously researched nothing, or if you have, then it is from some definately dodgy sources.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnGeeTee

That isnt funny. I understand we look like war mongers. Our service men will continue to fight for Freedom. I simply dont like some of the Political BS associated with such wars. We are a mean fighting machine though. We are also the worlds leader in humanitarian aid. I see you point being from Belfast. I prefer peace but doubt it will ever happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
And they gave Obama the Nobel peace prize!

It’s a joke; he is a murderer and war criminal like Bush and add Hillary Clinton to the list.

We don't even know who ordered the strike or who carried it out.

It could of came from Berlusconi and the jets could have been from Poland. Thats the fun of NATO.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Makes me wonder how Qaddafi feels now for having peacefully given up his nuclear program.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnGeeTee

Oh if it wasnt for Charles Rambo you guys would be speaking German. What thanks do we get. We were the only ones not afraid of Germany and kicked their butt.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join