It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato strike 'kills Saif al-Arab Gaddafi', Libya says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
BULLSEYE!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d36874c99ab.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 30-4-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I wonder if it was the Norwegians at it again.

If so, they are developing two bad habits.

One, trying to kill Gaddafi.
Two, failing to kill Gaddafi.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Hello, here this says it can be fired via shells or deployed via spraying from planes.
Maybe more info, but i didnt read the whole thing. Hope that helps. Mustard Gas
edit on 30-4-2011 by BlackDove because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
BULLSEYE!!

Is that all that you have to say??

Now I am no fan of Qaddafi, but like I said in my earlier post the son that was killed was not involved in politics as much as his other siblings.

Also 3 of Qaddafi’s grandchildren were killed, hardly anything to celebrate over.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
so typical of you that you back and support the terrorists (rebels)
i am not surprised

Hmm, ironic. One could say the same about your comments! Anyhoo, terrorists? How so?

If you were shot at by armed men while demonstrating for the release of a humanitarian lawyer and in later demonstrations, would you not fight back? In fact, does the US constitution give you the right to bear arms precisely for this reason? How is it different anywhere else?

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Under the kingdom of libya, (which the idiots rebels want back) the Libyans suffered under there pro western king.

They don't, actually. They only fly the old flag because it is a national flag that isn't tainted by Gaddafi. I would also like you to substantiate your claims of abuses being worse under King Idris than Gaddafi.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove
reply to post by Itop1

Hello, here this says it can be fired via shells or deployed via spraying from planes.
Maybe more info, but i didnt read the whole thing. Hope that helps. Mustard Gas
edit on 30-4-2011 by BlackDove because: (no reason given)

Thanks alot
, i know killing is son would be hard to swallow, but 3 of his grandchildren aswell??? eeeekk this aint gonna be good.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I just want to post this link for all of you also:

www.einnews.com...

You cant read the news articles but its wear a lot of news websites get their stories from so if its fresh then it will be on that link first, you can copy and paste of titles in to yahoo and will take you to a website which has the full article to read, you have to pay a very large subscription to join that website, i use it just to see what is the latest news.

link   
reply to post by Itop1

CNN is all over it, reporting gunfire in the streets of Tripoli and massive demonstrations outside his compound

link   
This was a targeted attack to kill Gaddafi , for days now there's been talk of stalemate in Libya and the conflict dragging on for months , this was an attempt by the west to try and put a quick end to the conflict that they now realize was a mistake to get involved in .

No matter what you think about the Gaddafi regime this is a shameful episode

link   
Yahoo comments really make me wonder about humanity sometimes.

link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

His son are scum like him hey....... The thing is, those on the other side are always the ones in the wrong. It is about time you realised there are no "GOOD GUYS". There are only winners and losers.
Apparently his son was a student, and not overly involved. Many have never heard his name.
Could you imagine the bloodshed that would follow if one of Obama's daughters were murdered? If Prince Harry or Princess Beatrice was murdered? Anything that Gadaffi does now could be completely understandable. Not acceptable, but understandable.

In 1986 the US launched an airstrike that killed his daughter Hanna Gadhafi. Reagan said at the time it was an act of self defence following the bombing of a West Berlin club , which has left 2 American serviceman dead. I'm sorry but the punishment does not add to the crime. Since when is it ok to hurt women and children? When is it ok to hurt civillians?
WHO IS THE ENEMY HERE?

The Wolf isn't out in the woods, he's in your backyards.

edit on 30-4-2011 by moonpie86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
My first word after hearing the news?

UH OH!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

You the hit the nail on the head with that comment, i mean this guy Gaddafi maybe getting on in years, but hes hardcore, i wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of this guy after the deaths of 3 grandkids, and just incase anyone reads this and thinks he might be a push over, read some of this guys history.

About Gaddafi

This is one tough old mofo who still has a lot of friends in a lot of countries.

Great thread Itop.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

Not exactly.

I think you will find that when the story develops that they missed.

But it's ok. It's a humanitarian mission. Nor were they going after Gaddafi. The building was a radar installation, or was it a missile site? No hold on, it was a mustard gas processing factory. Anyway, it doesn't matter, they were merely protecting civilians.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Check this out: the U.S. government lying to our faces

"We are not targeting him specifically, but we do consider command-and-control targets legitimate targets, wherever we find them," Gates said

Link

Maybe they'll just say Gaddaffi is the command and control target, and completely lie in the same sentence
edit on 30-4-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

They don't, actually. They only fly the old flag because it is a national flag that isn't tainted by Gaddafi. I would also like you to substantiate your claims of abuses being worse under King Idris than Gaddafi.

the living conditions were low under King Idris , high unemployment rate were under King Idris oh and the fact that King Idris wanted to install a american base in libya during 50s?

These rebels aren't rebels they are hired mercenaries and oversea terrorists just like how america used the terrorists in bosnia.

If you dont get it that this has been about the Resources, when will you get it? maybe until wikileaks it for you? go further research libya on your own, like i have.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sorry for the dobule post

(Mods please remove this post)
edit on 30-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by Itop1

Yep, I know this sounds brutal but those "kids" would grow up to be despots themselves. Also, we have only their word for it, its not like them to lie huh
. The regime is desperate so take what they say with a pinch of salt, after all, funny how everyone was killed except gaddaffi huh? I smell bs. AND saif is not exactly his favourite son..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm off to bed now but one thing is for sure, tomorrow will be an interesting day when gaddafi releases a statement.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Operation "Arab Spring" finally coming to fruition after all that planning. Better hurry and topple the rest of them before Russia or China can say anything about it! Also hope all the sycophants enjoy the roast at the White House tonight! Hope there are lots of laughs had by all!

We are the causes of our own suffering.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join