It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato strike 'kills Saif al-Arab Gaddafi', Libya says

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
apparently gaddafi has just destroyed the British embassy in tripoli

The Foreign Office has said it is investigating reports that the residence of the British ambassador in Tripoli has been "destroyed".

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Gadaffi killed innocent people with no connection to any wars. Get rid of him I say.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Regional armies on alert as Libya crisis deepens

Army chiefs from Mali, Mauritania, Niger and Algeria are on alert as the crisis in nearby Libya deteriorates, placing the entire region at risk

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just sickening... Pure definition of terrorism... A war crime!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

And you are a personal freind of Mr. Gadaffi are you? How cool is he.. Please elaborate.

Leftism at its very best...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Russia seem to be getting very verbal regarding the Libya situation, do you think Russia could get involved and how much further do you think this would need to escalate befoe russia says "Enough if enough".

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Guys,think about it for one fricking Minute

I don´t know if its true or not,but...

1.) Where is the Building exactly that was bombed?
2.) There has to be a Spy close to Gaddafi for NATO to knew exactly where and at what Time he was there...which is pretty unlikely.
3.) There is no Evidence that his Son and his Family died in that Attack,no Bodies or other things was shown. We only have the Statement of the Lybian Goverment...

I call BS for now,because this sounds too much like Propaganda to force the US and the NATO to
a.) stop the Bombings and
b.) to get Nations that were against this Operation,or didn´t want to have anything to do with it,to turn against the US/UK/France/etc. led Operation...

Without Evidence,i don´t buy it...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Or maybe its propaganda by western media to make gaddafi look like an even bigger liar?.

Libya "Says nothing"

Western Media "Libya says that gaddafi son has been killed by nato airstrikes"

Libya "Says nothing"

Western Media "Britain can not confirm the reports of the deaths"

Libya "Says nothing"

Western Media "It turns out Gaddafi has been lying all along and nobody has been killed, just a stunt by gaddafi to stop us bombing him"

Libya "You are liars"

Consequently, nobody believes libya and the bombing continues and intensifies, NATO have given themselves more reason to bomb him because hes a fabricated liar.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I guess we are getting ready to find out if he really gave up his Nuclear weapons program eight years ago

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

the russian people see this is a resource war,coupled with the fact,there is a internal war going on with putin and medvedev,so it's now about gaining russian support for this internal war of putin V medvedev...and like i said the russain people are in favor of gaddafi,as the russians see the war is about gaddafi turning his back on the federal reserve central banking dominance,coupled with the fact,US runs on oil,and russia is the biggest oil producer in the world....

without getting to deep on russian politics,over the western foreign policies and backhanded tactics....there is a big war of elites right now,the russian elites backed by medvedev are really pissed about putin signing deals with BP...

i think it's the syria uprising,were your see russia make a move,if the west steps in....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Nato strike

www.bbc.co.uk

A Nato air strike in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, has killed the son of the Libyan leader, Colonel Gadaffi, a government spokesman has said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 30-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)
'

Its nothing new,its the american way.

I just hope im dead and long gone by the time karma comes back around...i really do.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DoubleLL

reported you for being a complete tool..trying to ruin a thread with spam....idiot !

edit on 1-5-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by DoubleLL

reported you for being a complete tool..trying to ruin a thread with spam....idiot !

edit on 1-5-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

I second this.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
well the lastest from libya,is all the libyain tribes are now ready to fight for libyan soil with gaddafi...this has unified all the tribes killing gaddafi youngest son and grandchildren,in there frontroom....the tribes are the civilians.

now the importance of this,is this will put the security of the oilfields at risk that have already been captured by the rebels,and are being used to fund this rebel western war(libyan money to blow up libyan cities),which will stop china getting it's cheap barrels..causing more international problems...

if the tribes of libya are really unified now..then the west will have to enforce a ground force to protect the oil they already robbed....which will blow the humanitarian lie right out the window.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I don't see what the problem is really. NATO have pushed it too far now, they have no option but to neutralize the guy, it doesn't come as a surprise. I think if Gaddafi isn't wiped out in the next 6 months then there is a real possibility of him becoming a serious threat to the west. Just like NATO wanted.

The thing I don't understand, Gaddafi's time is clearly up. The NWO wants him out, and they can put whatever spin on it they want to turn everyone against him and to get everyone baying for blood. He is screwed basically. We all know the NWO are a bunch of heartless, gutless murderers. So is it not down to Gaddafi to just go peacefully? The biggest tragedy here is the potential for him to respond with something like mustard gas.

The NWO will get what they want, one way or another, no matter what anybody does. I just hope the Libyan people don't have to suffer too much in that process.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Seems most people here are on Gadhafi's side on this one. Personally i wouldn't choose a side, at the end of the day gadhafi is evil, NATO is evil, both have killed innocent people.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
we have went from a no fly zone , to supposed ground assualts to airstrikes in attempt to take out the man !
and at the same time we are putting the lives of the libyans in danger through our failed attempts to kill him.
our governments are just as bad as the man himself.

If we are killing children in the name of humanitarian aid , then we have lost our humanity .

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by McCool
I don't see what the problem is really. NATO have pushed it too far now, they have no option but to neutralize the guy, it doesn't come as a surprise. I think if Gaddafi isn't wiped out in the next 6 months then there is a real possibility of him becoming a serious threat to the west. Just like NATO wanted.

The thing I don't understand, Gaddafi's time is clearly up. The NWO wants him out, and they can put whatever spin on it they want to turn everyone against him and to get everyone baying for blood. He is screwed basically. We all know the NWO are a bunch of heartless, gutless murderers. So is it not down to Gaddafi to just go peacefully? The biggest tragedy here is the potential for him to respond with something like mustard gas.

The NWO will get what they want, one way or another, no matter what anybody does. I just hope the Libyan people don't have to suffer too much in that process.

Gadaffi should just get on his knees and do what the masters tell him to? If they want him to disappear, he better get going? It's a good thing he is standing up, let him stand up for his people. What's going to happen to Libya once the Western powers take full control of it? I'm sure whatever the outcome is, the people will be joining us in our downward spiral. If they come for you, will you just do as they say?

On the issue of taking sides, every person has the capacity to change. He murdered innocent people, yet we don't exactly know what kind of mental state Gadaffi is in now. I think we can take a side on this easy though, because everyone is forgetting this is an ILLEGAL war. This shouldn't be happening in the first place, no one should be bombing anyone. We shouldn't be in there at all, especially under the false pretense of humanitarian issues. Why not Syria?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join