It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To "all the Single ladies" who "Own this mutha" We're onto you!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I know I will have no friends for writing this but I am not looking for friends, only TRUE EQUALITY, not the illusion that is before us today. I deal with it every day and so do many other men who can't speak because of women emasculating them for doing so. Women speak about inequality daily and cry and whipper and expect hand-outs and pity .....from who? Yeah, from us men! Yet if they try to steal from us or (with the help of the government) rib us blind of all finances and our children in divorce court, we are expected to just let them do it and act like it's not a problem. So, in the eyes of a woman a "REAL MAN" = " SILENT FOOL"!

The only way you can truly succeed in this world today without having to bare-knuckle fight a demon to get there is if you are a black female or a white female...of which black females are being used for a white feminists agenda (as I will prove later). Notice i said "White FEMINISTS", not "WHITE FEMALES", there is a big difference. Feminists are NOT females, there is nothing feminine about them. Who knows what they truly are. Not female..not male...but more male than female i assure you. Back to the point. I don't even think black males are getting a fair shake. It has everything to do with being a female. The feminist movement had been subsidized by the government since it started and the government is trying it's best to emasculate men by letting women beat them at everything, ...jobs, bringing home the bacon, raising children, divorce court and even having rights to the children.

The government is currently in bed with the feminists....most likely literally. Anyway, it's designed to split the families apart, so the children will have no fathers and if they are male, they can be separated from a father figure and grow up more weak....like the woman, who cries and complains all the time. The only reason they are doing this is because, during an uprising against a tyrannical government.....it's the men that always fight the government...and sometimes win. Women, just hide in the house. Despite all the Xena princess warrior bull crap and Oprah power....that's exactly what they will do this time when the revolution comes. All of the female empowerment crap will come to a head and they will realize that this whole woman power thing was nothing but illusion. They are no more human than they ever were, and just because they "believe" they are strong and powerful simply because Oprah (a woman whose weight fluctuates up and down like a broken stock market), doesn't make them any more than they were....they are just more stupid now because they are brainwashed by a fat cow who always tells them what to believe and what to do with their lives. Yes, the powerful intelligent women of today are only powerful vicariously through big media cows like Oprah. They themselves are nothing.They only get to take our jobs and steal our kids in court from us and do whatever they want because of the big media cows like Oprah and "the view", Ellen Degenerate (real role model there) and the like. If Oprah cares about so much about other people......THEN HOW COME EVERY EPISODE OF HER MAGAZINE HAS ONLY "HER" FACE ON IT? It's quite clear Oprah is all about Oprah and just needs to simply tell a pasture full of stupid female cows exactly what they want to hear

..........and they fall for it time after time after time. So clearly, it's the government with this plan of the feminists to destroy men and to take our jobs, to split up our families (so there can be no more strong America morals), to pit women against men into a war that women will lose (I don't guess anyone has noticed an increase in female battery, murder and even disappearances lately, because they think they are powerful...and say the wrong thing to the wrong guy.). This in turn will imprison many of the men,....the lack of child support (from a sum that they can't pay because they were just ripped off in court by the female) will imprison many,many more. The ones who are fortunate enough to stay out of prison will be the woman's Bi+ch. He will be sop emasculated by all of these feminist attacks (subsidized by government, of course, for without the government they are nothing but irritating meat-bags) and the male will have no fight left in him for the tyrannical government who will then just walk in and take our country. Kind if like they are doing RIGHT NOW!

So, men,....look around you, you can thank the strong-willed women who support feminism. You can thank the feminists for what they have done to make our country great lately. I would say from my research, that feminism is about 75% of the reason the New World Order was able to do what they did. Divide and conquer = an automatic 50%. Take away 5% for the truly smart females (like my wife) who doesn't fall for this crap. We are now at 45%. We must then add on a generously withheld number of 55% for the divide and conquer + the willing to follow along with the plan.

Those women who realize something that we all have known for years and have been too afraid to speak of it are acting on one of the oldest tactics known to man and one that they are masters of GUILT! Those who cry "oppression" can continue to use that card long after the movement and people have succeeded and died. There is another group that I won't speak of that are doing this and we all know who they are. They are not trying to destroy our country though like feminists, so I won't mention them. Feminists know that they can keep getting 'unearned bonuses' if they keep reminding people about the 'supposed' oppression of women before the 20's era. For some reason countries everywhere fall for this and are somehow manipulated by guilt (that over the years has been more than payed back), but as long as they are reminded....it might has well had been yesterday.

The truth is that NO WOMAN nor ANY RACE in the United States has any right whatsoever to get remunerated for the oppression of others that lived in an era that they (themselves) did not live. How dare feminists today, go bark at politicians and prance around in the streets and demand anything at all for a time that they did not even live in. They (feminists) have had every right EQUALLY as you and I since they were born. No one in the states has been oppressed today except for a strategic amounts of Blacks in certain downtrodden areas. White and black women have had NOTHING BUT privilege for as long as I can remember, save those few exceptions that I spoke of in the aforementioned paragraph. So how is it, that women are taking all of men's jobs, Yes, the recession was actually called the "Mancession"
because women got to keep their jobs.....see below.
The Mancession - NY Times

But guess what? After the men no longer worked for the nation.....what happened? The women were left to live up to their bragging of (as Beyonce would say in her newest male bashing single "RUN THE WORLD GIRLS")
So, run the world is just what they did......ran it into the ditch!
see here:

After Mancession....women falling behind (MSNBC) notice they represent a lazy woman lying on a couch.

So as you can see women.....you are the ones who are NOTHING without us men. You NEED us! Even the main stream media ca attest to that. You had your chance and you blew it! This crap right here is nothing but a fantasy......something else that women are so good at doing while reality crumbles in on the heads of everyone else. FANTASIZING!

This girl is so full of herself she doesn't even see the need to use intellectual lyrics anymore. That's comfort for ya. LOL. I find it even more hilarious that she always sings to "GIRLS", trying to mold the minds of the youth. how do you females feel about having an old woman like Beyonce tell you what's cool HA. You call us men at her age "CREEPERS" whether you know us or not, but then you listen to Beyonce simply because she CALLS herself young and a Girls as opposed to a 31 yer old woman? Yeah, I'm sure she know all about teenagers and whats cool to them, just like every other 31 year old "GIRL" HA HA. here is the crappy video of her attempt to brainwash women into believing a fantasy of power.

..and this is what they are doing to our future men that are supposed to be ready to defend our country. Could you see these guys on a battle field or more likely in a rainbow colored bar? Notice that there are only like 3 or 4 actual "girls" here (running the world, I guess)....the rest are guys....well, supposed to be anyway.

Women used to be worth fighting for but today they are just simply not worth the trouble, not to mention if you marry one, get ready for divorce court and a life without money or anything else you've ever wanted..because SHE will have it. the courts will see to that. So this video here from their mentor Beyonce is visually enticing to the man (which is her message to women),.......dress like this and use your sex card to reel him in.......and we men all know what comes next. after a year or two of living with a gross man in a females body (because when you get married, they throw their feminine hygiene products right on top of the trash and gas you out of the house and anything else they can do to disgust you),

...this makes you forget all about any romance......so then they beg you for romance and because of the reality they have 'bestowed' upon you, in your daily lives...it's impossible. They then cheat on you and say it's YOUR fault because you didn't give them romance. Step two is taking you to court and divorcing you and trying to, again, make it your fault by saying things like "this is what you wanted" Your damn right it is. Guys just don't get married and WE will win the game........if you do get married, you have already lost. If you simply MUST get married, i understand, but marry someone OUTSIDE OF AMERICA! You at least have a 45% chance of it succeeding. In America, if you have not already been married awhile,(old school marriages don't count as i am speaking of the new woman), your chances of success is about 10% and those 10% are most likely suffering through willpower alone. Maybe 2% of them are really happy. If you get married.....come back to this thread, pull out your flagellum and start whipping your own back because you have been warned!

One more from Beyonce, I just have to.

Now we men know that we certainly would not kick this woman out of bed in the morning...... But, I just can't overlook the fact here that here is a woman who is telling "girls" in every other video to be in control and have WOMAN POWER and to control the world and the men in it, but as soon as she gets married and caves in basically (married Apr. 04 2008), the very next year she makes this song telling women, that its basically OK to get married to a man as long as "he" has to earn it.
Anyway, here is the video guys........just turn down the audio because the song sucks....and as always,......as a real man.......ENJOY!

One last point. These feminists are crating an army to destroy us men and we have to stop them now. below are a few example of what's in store for us.. BE AFRAID......BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------

Tactics include: #1

Using our own sex against us.....I think. [:>(

Tactic #2

Using BOTH sexes against us, the rubenesque one in the middle is literally both sexes..I'm sure of it.

Last tactic #3
Think the earthquakes and devastation is merely happenstance lately? I think not! I submit to the court that Beyonce and all of her evil cohorts are starting these earthquakes to destroy all mankind. Yeah, feminism is that evil. Notice the horns on these , Uh hem, single ladies. They couldn't even get through the video without gassing the ozone see frame 45:00.

....so feminists, we are onto you. On a more serious note guys.......seriously, do research on feminists and their missions. Don't just listen to what they say. Although ONLY in the favor of women, your natural inclination to Chivalrously help them may contaminate your thought process. Look at what they ASK FOR and look at what they do to get it. then you will see a pattern. Type Anti-Feminism into google and you will get the truth about just how many men are getting the crap end of the stick from feminists. If you haven't yet....you will. Don't let these Jezebels do to you what Beyonce is visually suggesting up there......by letting them seduce you and sucker you in ....and then destroy you. How many empires have fallen in history simply because of a woman's seductive prowess and ultimate disdain for man?

Oh and one last thing.
For you black women out there? You think Feminism is there to protect you? It's there to use you for their (white feminists) agenda. Even Oprah didn't see this even though it's a tired historical tactic to use black women for agenda to make it look like they are liberating a, once oppressed people, but in reality it is only to strengthen THIER chances as white feminists. Black women are being used by feminism as nothing more than a fresh battery. I would much rather see the black women focusing their attention where it is deserved instead of against us men who are just trying to feed our families in peace. So the next time you are at a feminist organization ...remember this page, from this book and question the real agenda. Hey, don't shoot the messenger..I didn't write the book. Here is is:

Racism in the 70's Great Britain (who really rules the world?) - white women using black women

A list of great men who have been destroyed by feminist women by seduction and ultimately malice:

Links on how feminism is destroying our country and what the "Real Man"
once was:

Sometimes evil just can't help but brag!

(source and info of above photo)

Feminists confess, "Feminists out to destroy femininity"

Feminism doesn't just hurt men, but women as well.

Feminism. Destroying Men AND Women

This is not a woman movement it is a hate for America movement. Feminism was actually brought about in waves, the first to be benevolent in the 1700's and when they got hijacked in the 1920's, all has gone downhill for men from there. The 3rd and 4th wave (more recent times) has brought about pure hate towards men that rivals that of the KKK or the Skinheads. (see photos above). Feminism is no longer liberation for women....it has now become a campaign to destroy men and to enslave the minds of women so that Feminism may do their thinking for them. Feminism now = the enslaved minds of women everywhere. Everyone say thank you OPRAH......why do you think she abandoned her popular show for her own network now called the Oprah Winfrey Network or......(O.W.N.)

.....did you catch that? Yeah, she knows she OWNs you women now. She went bigger because she's the best propaganda machine the government has for women. She is almost as big as the catholic church. There is something very frightening about one woman who supposedly started in poverty and is almost as big as a religion........she was definitely placed there for a particular agenda and well funded by your government. Gee, I wonder why? Men......any ideas? Just when we thought we were rid of her she gets her own network. Like a cancer who goes into remission and then comes back to kill the host with a grandiose entrance like this. Oprah truly is a cancer to our once great nation. She claims to be a Christian as well, but in this video, you can clearly see her trying to take women to hell with her by (ever so slightly twisting Jesus' words). Who else is very good at subtly twisting GODs word so that man may stray slowly from it and end up in hell unaware of how he got there? Oh yeah ....SATAN! Thankfully, there was one woman in the audience who saw right through Oprah and corrected her. Here is what Jesus says. -

(John 14:6) - "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

(Romans 6:23) - "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Acts 4:12) - "And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

And what about Oprah? She couldn't possibly be lying and deceiving all of those women...could she? Well, let's see what the bible has to say about that.

(2 Corinthians 11:14) - "And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."

(1 Peter 5:8) - "Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may to devour."

You may as yourself, how is it then if Oprah is so bad, then how come so many women follow her as if a religion? Here is your answer, right from the Bible.

(2 Corinthians 4:4) - " In their case (unbelievers) the god of this world (Satan) has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

I think I have well made my point......Thanks Jesus for the good word.
-----------------------

More on how feminism is destroying our nation and it's men, women, families ...AND EVEN PERSONAL ATTACKS ON CHILDREN!

The Feminist rape of little boys. - this site was taken down but they messed up and left the cache site behind, which I saved offline.

THE WAR AGAINST BOYS - Christina Hoff Summers ( that's right a female is ratting you out! )

---------
(caption from link below):

"Women are said to be more psychologically astute than men. I don’t think so. They know how to manipulate men – flash a leg, cry, look helpless, withhold sex, withhold the children. They seldom have the dimmest idea how men think, why they do what they do, or why they might want to. They don’t understand why males want to go faster, take things apart, fiddle with computers, see what would happen if.
They aren't happy in a male world, and so work furiously to feminize it. And, being angry at they-aren't-sure-what, they have decided that men are responsible for – well, whatever it is. Thus, among many other things, the desire to turn little boys into little girls.
Malignant feminization has consequences."
---------
(source of above caption)

Feminists' attack on little boys or little green soldiers - campaign to turn little boys into little girls simply because they are misunderstood by females!

How feminism is destroying the "Real Man"

Here is a response from women about the above article:

....and I quote: ["Some women responded to yesterday's quote of Nirpal Dhaliwal's “How Feminism Destroyed Real Men,” and guys, you'd better pay attention! "!"]

Pay attention to WHAT? HA HA. Looks like someone is fighting back feminists. Looks like if men can't be heard....nor will you. Where is your page? Your defense? Your word that must be heard?

On that jubilant note, I will say, I could fill this forum with respoonses from men AND WOMEN who now know what feminists are up to. This is truly a great day. But I'll check out for now and let YOU do your own research, as i don't expct you to believe me. Look for yourselves. If you type in "Feminism", into google....you will get thousands of links on what feminism is according to those who are BENEFITTING from it.
Now, I challenge you to type in "ANTIFEMINISM", and as Paul Harvey would've said....."Now we have the rest of the story." Yep, type in antifeminism and you will get the story from the victims of this movement, not just the ones who are getting paid. Don't mention it.......I'm just here to make the men aware and to help them pull the wool of seduction from their eyes and see truly what is happening to the male species. I even have some women out there helping me. How's that for validity. LADIESAGAINSTFEMINISM.COM

Thank you Christina Hoff Summers, Kelly Crawford, Phyllis Schlafly, golda Meir, Camille Paglia, Elizabeth Fox Genovese, Anita loos, Rosaline Coward and all those other women who are not selfish fakes but desire True Equality between men and women and not just THEIR version of it. To anymore women of respect I have not mentioned here, you are inferred. Thank you.
I would have added a myriad of Men to this list, but I think you know why I only added women. I can hear the feminists hooves parading my way as we speak. I will let them then, devour their own tails and canabalize their own women to show you exactly how selfish they truly are.

Just for fun here is another video of a peek into the future for feminists!

Joe Rogan gets attacked by Feminist manhater and he makes her back down like the coward she is. Darn near punches her. (Hey, it's alright, feminists are not women....they are men in women's bodies, not even attractive bodies usually)

Even Hollywood is starting to see through their scam. I have been on here warning guys to wake up for years on this topic. Look back through my posts and see if this wasn't an obvious prediction. Not a prediction at all! I just saw a pattern and could see where it was obviously going to go.....turns out I was right. The war with Feminism hasn't started yet....but it will, and because it will offer MORE chaos and confusion (thus offer more distraction from the governments plans to usurp our nation).......the government will now abandon feminists to the wolves that they have been taunting for so long. You thought you could trust the government, you thought they were your friend..............think again!

I will end with their initial logo:

What they see is a symbol of power for women everywhere and the oppression of men. What I see is an UPSIDE DOWN CROSS, WITH AN IRON FIST OVER IT!

edit on 30-4-2011 by Phenomium because: Spacing

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I would like to read this but could you edit it into smaller paragraphs? I'm sure I won't be the only one to ask this.

Otherwise many won't take the time to go through it in its entirety.

Thanks

Ok, a bit better....Thanks again.
edit on 30-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Very through explanation of why you feel the way you do. As a fellow man the frustration can sometimes be unbearable. But I'm still reading through the huge post above as well

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i thought this was going to be one of those quick one-paragraph rants, but you got really into this one man...i agree with you that getting married is really stupid, its just a made up institution and there is no reason two people cant live happily without marrying...and Joe Rogan is a genius and a tiny bright light in this very dark night, so it was nice to see that...i dont want to go any further, though, lest the women around here start hating me like they are going to hate you...

maybe a bit further...

edit on 4/30/11 by HenryPatrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is such a good rant against feminism that you don't even have your barrage of stupid angry female posts: deeeeerp, you're just a bitter angry man deeerp I feel sorry for your girlfriend deeeerp.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is top draw stuff and u made it clear that its is just an attack against the feminist (lots of amazing girls out there). You have clued me into a lot thank you

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
This is such a good rant against feminism that you don't even have your barrage of stupid angry female posts: deeeeerp, you're just a bitter angry man deeerp I feel sorry for your girlfriend deeeerp.

Thanks, I think.
Actually, my WIFE is quite supportive of my views and agrees with me 100%. My wife is not a feminist. She is a woman who has a job that pays twice as much as mine, yet I respect her because she really earned it. It wasn't given to her by her crying like a baby in the streets. As I said, I don't hate women....I Hate Feminists. There is a big difference and I assure you that "real" women out there know what that difference is....and they know who they are. Likewise, if Feminists had a heart.....they too, would know what their true intentions were. Thirdly, yes I am a bitter, angry man. I have been a victim of the unwarranted attention and undeserved attention of a feminists wrath. I have been stolen from and my bank account emptied, I have had my own money used against me in a court of law to crush me in a divorce.

I have felt the sting of being cheated on and used for a bank account as opposed to a husband and all by a feminist and her mother feminist. I am angry, and I will spend the rest of my mortal life trying to "wake men up" to the hidden evils of many women out there and the tactics they use against men to rob them and to keep their children from them. I am currently in the process of writing a book that will give all of the secrets of women away as to how they act, behave and what their "tricks" are to manipulate men. I will go into the process deeply as I have interviewed many women under the guise of the nice guy.

I have probed and gotten my answers and matched results. I have lived the punishment, and the answers I have gotten from years of questions and research have put my knowledge into a focused place as per retrospect. I know now, why it happened to me and what SHE was trying to accomplish. I will give my results out to men ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR FREE...when I have completed. In the world of women, because they are so secretive with their information regarding men, they lie to us and mislead us and manipulate us because they know they hold an innate sexual power over men who are unknowing.....I now know, and their charms no longer work on me. In fact now, I know them better than they know us. I can manipulate and turn a woman inside out at the drop of a dime, I don't out of pure respect for people in general, however, I have taken it to a 'testable' level to see if it would have worked......truly, the respect is only one sided though. Women have no real respect for men. They just use us, that's all they know and all they have been taught from their mothers. They are amongst the best actors in the world though at getting what they want.

For the deer hunter, I would say that women are really no different. To understand them, you have to go into their world and prepare, you have to know their ways, bad and good, you have to have the right tools for the job and if you don't have the proper tools for a particular deer or animal, you have to know how to improvise by knowing how to counter their instincts.

The instincts of most women are to manipulate their way through the world and to use us as tools to do it.
All they have to do is 'walk' or wear something sexy or bat an eyelash at men to get what they want and they have gotten just damn lazy from getting everything handed to them.

We men, hold the true power, if you think about it. We have to read lots of books, get crushed financially and mentally and psychologically and some...have to even get their hearts handed to them on a BBQ plate to learn about women. Most men, like myself, get calloused after this and have no love for a woman ever again. Indeed, there is a disdain now, on my part for the majority of women, but a man has needs to and it's our time to manipulate and use them.

This they truly earned.

I will make my book available to men all over the world and unlike other men out there who are only in it for the money. You will know that mine is the truth because I could make money, but I am doing it to HELP and WARN men about the dangers of the seemingly innocent and harmless.

A minefield looks harmless..., a jellyfish or a man-o-war look harmless, a bear doesn't look harmful ("a big ol cuddly bear", they say) but he will make a meal of you quick.....just like a woman will (and not in the good way),
a Hippopotamus from Africa is one of the most dangerous things to a human.....they don't look all that harmful, an elephant...a Mosquito.....you get the idea.

Don't think just because women are beautiful, or because they "ACT" like a stupid blonde that they are harmless, keep an eye on the stupid blonde even more so than most actually. Many women play dumb and go the extra mile to dress 'easy' to get what they want.

I am doing this to help out the guys who are unaware or even worse........entranced, so they don't end up like I did. A woman's fool and plaything and an avenue to steal everything I once had going for me.

I am not doing this to bash women in general. As I have always said on here, there are good women......but you'll never know who she is unless she's proven herself for years. Even then, you had better keep one eye open when you sleep no matter how tired you get. I am out to destroy the Feminist Idea that women are superior to men and deserve everything without having to work for it.

Because one is pretty or because a fallen ancestor from the 20's had a rough time is no good excuse for women today to be reaping the benefits what the women from the 20's did.......their freedom from oppression is what they fought for and nothing more. They should be content with simple equality, not domination and payback, as no man today did anything to oppress women any more than they have done to us. No one alive today is a victim of oppression. (I am speaking in general terms, we all know there's evil in some parts of the world but there are still men slaves today as there are women in foreign countries and even some in America.)

So yeah, I am bitter and angry.........but look at some of the most horrible and great people and events that have happened in life,....most of them would never have started unless someone had gotten wronged by injustice and had a white hot fire lit under them.

I have no time to write them all down...just think in your mind of major world events and great people and ask yourself....who were they and why did they do what they did......I bet you the majority of events and those whom you think of that lead the events were, at lest in the beginning,.........angry and bitter. I will note, that everything I do will be within the realms of legal law and the only caveat will be, that in the age of what should be a Free and Open society...................My material will be free for women and men alike, although I am sure the women will do nothing with the book but burn it, because their secrets will be all out in the open.......AND FOR FREE!
edit on 30-4-2011 by Phenomium because: spacing.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think that in your anger you focused solely on extreme views of feminism and feel very threatened by the thought of women who don't need YOU. Most women are not fighting for superiority, just EQUALITY.

"White and black women have had NOTHING BUT privilege for as long as I can remember," Yes..The privileges of working just as hard and earning less and being passed over for promotions.

Both sexes suffer at the hands of the other. Some PEOPLE are just bad...Male and female. Sometimes the man wins in court, sometimes the woman.

You seem to be fixated on appearances as well and how women make things bad by "seducing" men and using their sexuality to get their way. Men need to take responsibility for the choices they make, just the same as women. If you can't think for yourself and let your penis lead you around, it WILL lead you into trouble. It's like blaming the rape victim because you can't control your own urges...poor weak suffering men...It's always the woman's fault somehow with guys like you.

I'm glad your attitude isn't shared by many men. Most of them are mature enough to know that ALL people should be treated fairly regardless of their sex and if you've had bad experiences with women that made you bitter, maybe you should take a look at the kind of women you choose and the choices you make--because I've noticed that the people who blame others for their problems are usually the problem to begin with.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Your hateful rant is an insult to all free thinking men, wombless or otherwise.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the hilarious read.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantBlossom
I think that in your anger you focused solely on extreme views of feminism and feel very threatened by the thought of women who don't need YOU. Most women are not fighting for superiority, just EQUALITY.

"White and black women have had NOTHING BUT privilege for as long as I can remember," Yes..The privileges of working just as hard and earning less and being passed over for promotions.

Both sexes suffer at the hands of the other. Some PEOPLE are just bad...Male and female. Sometimes the man wins in court, sometimes the woman.

You seem to be fixated on appearances as well and how women make things bad by "seducing" men and using their sexuality to get their way. Men need to take responsibility for the choices they make, just the same as women. If you can't think for yourself and let your penis lead you around, it WILL lead you into trouble. It's like blaming the rape victim because you can't control your own urges...poor weak suffering men...It's always the woman's fault somehow with guys like you.

I'm glad your attitude isn't shared by many men. Most of them are mature enough to know that ALL people should be treated fairly regardless of their sex and if you've had bad experiences with women that made you bitter, maybe you should take a look at the kind of women you choose and the choices you make--because I've noticed that the people who blame others for their problems are usually the problem to begin with.

I'm glad your attitude isn't shared by many men. Most of them are mature enough to know that ALL people should be treated fairly regardless of their sex

Notice the bold text above.....as a woman (I presume you are), you know nothing about what guys "think". I assure you I am not alone on this one. I am just the one who isn't afraid to speak it. You also don't know how much worse it is for a guy these days than a woman.....because, even if women don't feel they are getting a fair shake....it is much worse these days for guys. Most guys just suffer in silence for fear of being called ...oh I don't know "IMMATURE" or "less than a man", (as you insinuated) as you demonstrated above.

Men have pride and to say anything about inequality like women do would bring an onslaught of disparagement and belittlement from women who know that a man's major weakness is his pride. I say, bring it on. It is time that someone steps up and says "screw the pride" and let's compare. Read all of the proof above about how women were doing during the recession as opposed to men and you will see the proof. Although it will mean nothing to you, but who cares right? If it isn't broken (for women) then why fix it? Well, it's broken for men and it's time WE fix it. As for the high standards of women you spoke of above? As if women have to be models to manipulate men. Any trick in a bar can manipulate a man....and they do all the time.

You are a woman and I know for a fact YOU have done it in your lifetime several times yourself. It is natural for a woman to manipulate men, it's innate. Men have to work hard to get women, women just have to stand there to get guys falling all over them. If you're not one who gets hit on all the time.....well, sorry for your luck, you were just born ugly...get a hobby. But MOST women, even remotely attractive can manipulate men with no problem and they have manipulated us out of right out of the market of life itself almost.

I really, don't care what a woman thinks anyway, I am here to spread the message to men and to get them asking questions and to look for the answers. I already know how women feel about what I am saying and I don't care in the least.I'm not here to help women, they don't need any help. They get more help than they can handle from the government and feminist groups and Oprah and all of those other "woman power " cohorts who conspire against men. Men have no government or male organizations to run to when they get screwed over by angry women who want revenge on men and are subsidized by the government. So, I have already forgotten what you have said....it didn't matter anyway.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Thanks for the hilarious read.

You're welcome sir.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

....as opposed to having wombs?

As a woman (and I am sure you are, as the above statement clearly reveals), you do not speak for all men. That is the problem. Women always think they speak for us men. If you really knew what we men thought you would just stop talking. If you only spoke for women.........men wouldn't complain about you talking so incessantly. You could cut literally of your nagging and bickering in half. You're welcome, it's just advice.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantBlossom

Well, it IS called "radical feminism" by everyone except women. The extreme ones are a threat and they are taking all "normal" women down with them. As a man who has lost his family because of feminism, yes they are a threat and that's why I am out trying to get the word out. So that men can give those who hate us most, simply for being men, a chance to stand up to these hate mongers, woman or not and let them know...."it's a great thing being a man". Women were fightin for equality back in the 20's ....look around you, how many women rule in the White house, Hillary Clinton (current Secretary of State), Condeleeza Rice was the last (Secretary of State), Oprah Winfrey has her O.W.N. network now and has more money than any man will ever dream of.
Here is a link to only 100 of the worlds most powerful women 100 of the world's most powerful women.
So don;t tell me women are STILL looking for equality. They are trying to take over with the help of government subsidized programs and the funding of this beast called Feminism. What the hell is this if you just want equality?

This is the truth about Feminism and I am not wasting anymore of my time with you woman.

The Counter-Feminist

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
"Feminism" as understood in its daily use sense is silly since it presupposes an alliance bewtween women of all sorts, which is ridiculous.

As a movement it serves its function and has its place, but less so as time goes on, because they have largely been successful in many ways, expecially the most important. But it is a battle that is losing its urgency.

I own very litte, much less a man lol

I would love to be a tradional woman to serve a man in the true spirit that that entails, but the fact is that dance takes two to tango, too. If a man wants a traditional woman I'm all ears but then he's got to be a traditional man and all that entails, and that's no longer possible in our society either.

So, don't blame women (or men), blame the general cultural changes of the last 50 years.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
"Feminism" as understood in its daily use sense is silly since it presupposes an alliance bewtween women of all sorts, which is ridiculous.

As a movement it serves its function and has its place, but less so as time goes on, because they have largely been successful in many ways, expecially the most important. But it is a battle that is losing its urgency.

I own very litte, much less a man lol

I would love to be a tradional woman to serve a man in the true spirit that that entails, but the fact is that dance takes two to tango, too. If a man wants a traditional woman I'm all ears but then he's got to be a traditional man and all that entails, and that's no longer possible in our society either.

So, don't blame women (or men), blame the general cultural changes of the last 50 years.

In all my rantings, I guess that is what i am trying to say. Unfortunately though, for a man to say even that brings on a swarm of defensive feminists. So, I just kick the gas can over right as I enter the room and light the match. It will end up explosive anyway, so I just get it started right from the get-go. Women like you should be a mentor to all women out there. Out of all of my abrasiveness above, you looked past that and saw that it was "true" equality I was referring to and NOT the oppression of women. Most women don't get it. They just read one or two lines and automatically go on a defensive rampage. I know, because I have had many conersations where the things they say were covered in my posts.....yet, they speak as if it wasn't. At least someone read through the post before responding and realizes that i am not out to get women.......Just Feminists. When I say "get them", I mean....to convey my dismay legally and via the forums provided......(geez what has happened to our nation where you have to cover yourself in a statement so that Homeland Security doesn't come knocking? I used to love America...I hate her now. America has turned into a real BI+CH the past few years and I wanna divorce!)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
IN the words of the legendary Tritiack from The Saint, "You son of the *****" how dare you ruin it for the rest of pork and bean eaters. Now everybody is going to equate us with this. Thanks a lot.....returns to watching Rambo (Still trying to finish the four from yesterday but a man can only tolerate so much of the Sly.)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

I actually read that as "Your hateful rant is an insult to all free thinking men, wombles or otherwise".

I think I need my eyes tested.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here is the missing Oprah video from my post.She has always claimed to be a Christian, yet here, she denies Christ.

Clearly the whore of Babellin'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join