It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One More BC Thread, This Is Bizarre.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Unlike those whose mentality makes them accept anything the government shows them uncritically, at least birthers think for themselves.

You are talking about the same people that spent 2 years denying a COLB is actually a birth certificate only to turn around and accept a COLB? The same people that still claim Obama spent millions to hide private documents? The same people that just repeat WND stories ad nauseum? These the self thinking folks you mean? Just want to make sure I am clear.

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Obama has spent over 2 million dollars to cover up details of his past.

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
I tend to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but it is curious as to why he did spend 2 mill to cover things up,

Originally posted by TheAmused
I have said this a million times and will still say it.
There is no way i would spend 1.7 million dollars for lawyer's if i didnt have anything to hide.

Originally posted by Sky watcher
The simple FACT that this fraud of a President spent millions to keep anyone from getting hands on his real info should prove,

Originally posted by phantomjack
So why would one spend millions hiding something as "insignificant" as proof of birth or college grades/education?

Originally posted by mickdundee23
They are obviously hiding something. Why spend $millions to hide it. Just release and I and millions of others will eat crow.

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Yet Obama has spent thousands of dollars to prevent people from looking into his birth, his college years, on and on and on...
WHY?

Originally posted by Moodle
thanks for that wtfathon. obama pays millions to hide his background, what's that all about?

Just look at all that individual thought about something that makes no sense (spending money to hide private documents) and has never been backed up by one shred of evidence. Keep thinking for yourselves. It really seems to be getting Obama impeached.
edit on 5/1/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
You lib supporters always uee the Wong Kim case.
Anyone that disagrees with your kook theory must be a liberal, huh? Why do I use the Wong Kim Ark case? Because it’s the law. It’s not a question of preference.

What does that tell you?
Your post tells me that your argument rests on your personal feelings and your opinion of what the Framers’ intention was, all of them completely inconsequential to the question of what the law is.

I understand many of you may not like the law, but many people don’t like the fact that abortion is legal either. The difference is that they don’t pretend Roe v. Wade doesn’t say what it does.

But hey, Wong Kim Ark was only decided 113 years ago. I’m sure it will sink in soon enough.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I was just sitting here wondering what the donkeys would do if someone like Arnold Schwarzenegger ran for president and produced birth certificates that said he was born in Florida. I wonder how angry they'd get for being called names like "birthers" for not accepting the obvious truth, right there in black & white.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
reply to post by LosLobos

Well Einstein, it wouldn't matter if it were a country or not, the point is, it ISN'T the United States. Doesn't that make any sense you you? Would you like me to draw you a picture with crayons? How about sidewalk chalk? Something you can relate to.

And there is the delicate beauty that is Birther logic. Pay attention.
When Obama released his LFBC, the birthers claimed it was fraudulent because it listed Kenya as the father's birthplace. See, the argument was that there was no Kenya at that time so it could not have been listed. Now, this BC claims Kenya as Obama's birthplace at the same time and suddenly the birthers forgot all about claiming Kenya did not exist at the time. Get it?

BTW: Kenya did exist, it just was not independant.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxr1rider
Aloha ATSers
Im new just signed up today and give my 2 cents on this issue. To be a Natural Born Citizen it requires 2 US Citizen parents and child born on US Soil and heres why. What if OBL or any other non us citizen father gets an american girl pregant and that child born in ohio could that child become president? Where would that child loyality be with the terrorist dad or the US? Thats why the it takes 2 citizen parents no conflict in alegiance. Read what john jay wrote to GW and what john bingham who is the father of the 14th add. on the house floor around 1862 or 1866.

That is a really nice theory and all but it kind of fails the reality test. Timoth McVeigh or John Walker Lindh could impregnate an American girl too, birthing an American baby with two American parents. Will that baby join Al-Queda or blow up federal buildings?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79
its amazing how many people don't think the government officials wouldn't do anything to cover their own A**es!

I bet I find it even more amazing how many people make up assumptions based on so little. I certainly never suggested anything of the above and never would. I find it hard to believe anyone anywhere rises to success in politics without knowing how to cover their ass.

I don't know what to believe myself...but there is definitely something not right with him! I am a great judge of character and man...something about that look in his eye and the way he carries himself....so...anyway...if he isn't, get him out! If he is...vote him out...thats the way i see it!

Imagine how I felt about the last guy? He was so bad his own party keeps pretending he was never in office. "Bush is not president anymore, you cannot blame him. Besides, it was Clinton's fault....." Yeah, boo hoo. You do not like or trust the guy. I do not like or trust really any politician. However I know what a birth certificate is and I refuse to vote based on such tabloid rumor crap when there are more than enough real issues out there. So many people are so ready to get rid of Obama at any cost that Satan could walk up with a big R behind his name and a birth certificate and get voted in blindly by the birther crowd.
I understand not being happy with Obama but I rarely ever see the argument that McCain would have been better. Why is that? Vote on the wars, the economy, social issues, whatever but to vote out of blind hatred over an issue that is only cloudy because detractors clouded it only leads to an any port in a storm mentality.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Don't look at the bc, you'll never see the real one anyway. Just look at two things, that to me speak louder than anything, his grandmother's recollection of where her grandson was born and how quickly she was corrected and hushed about it. AND the money that went into hiding it. If you are telling the truth you don't hide.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by bsbray11
You see the word "Constitution"?
Yes, that is a "binding resolution." It's the freaking Constitution.
And nowhere in the Constitution is the requirement having two citizen parents.

Well at least we are slowly getting somewhere.

The Constitution requires the President to be a "natural" citizen. You are correct, the Constitution does not define the term. However, the people who wrote it made it clear what definition they were using.

No one is saying this is a law that was invented when McCain's birth was investigated.
McCain’s birth wasn’t investigated.

Then what was all that "non-binding resolution" stuff in regards to? Nothing at all?

McCain was allegedly born at the Panama Canal, a US military base. So the question was raised, and yes, it obviously involved his birth.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
reply to post by Gixxr1rider

you subtle racism is disturbing

but im sure your not racist right?

What is your race? What gives you any right to make value judgments? And what does that have to do with the topic? Your off topic.

'Racist callers' are always off topic. Each and every time.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I was just sitting here wondering what the donkeys would do if someone like Arnold Schwarzenegger ran for president and produced birth certificates that said he was born in Florida. I wonder how angry they'd get for being called names like "birthers" for not accepting the obvious truth, right there in black & white.

Is there any doubt that Arnold was born in Austria or are you trying to compare what would be obvious fraud with what birthers are confused by? How would a BC lying about where he was born be the obvious truth in black and white? You should pick someone with a less well known foreign birth.

As long as I live, I will never forget that day 21 years ago when I raised my hand and took the oath of citizenship. Do you know how proud I was? I was so proud that I walked around with an American flag around my shoulders all day long.

As you know, I'm an immigrant. I came over here as an immigrant, and what gave me the opportunities, what made me to be here today, is the open arms of Americans. I have been received. I have been adopted by America.

I am a big believer in education, because when I grew up in Austria - when I grew up in Austria I had a great education. I had great teachers.

-Arnold Swarzeneggersource

So can you explain what obvious truth you mean?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
Don't look at the bc, you'll never see the real one anyway. Just look at two things, that to me speak louder than anything, his grandmother's recollection of where her grandson was born and how quickly she was corrected and hushed about it. AND the money that went into hiding it. If you are telling the truth you don't hide.

Funny because I find it far more interesting to look at people that repeat obvious lies like the two you just did instead of offering up legitimate criticisms of how that man is doing as president. I find it far more telling that threads about his performane as president seem all but non-existant but posters repeating lies about money spent and grandma abound. Why is that?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well at least we are slowly getting somewhere.

The Constitution requires the President to be a "natural" citizen. You are correct, the Constitution does not define the term. However, the people who wrote it made it clear what definition they were using.

May I ask what makes your youtube video's interpretation any more valid than settled court cases?
Honest question here. You seem to believe your youtube video got it right. I am curious why.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Deleted. Nothing to say when im so disappointed in off topic Race Callers. Yes thats a new term like birther. Race Callers are the lowest slug trail there is.... 100x worse than racists.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You are correct, the Constitution does not define the term. However, the people who wrote it made it clear what definition they were using.
Made it clear where? Where are these views expressed? Any documents with the force of law?

Then what was all that "non-binding resolution" stuff in regards to? Nothing at all?
I didn’t say it was “nothing at all,” but it wasn’t an ‘investigation.’

In February 2008 the New York Times published a piece that raised questions about McCain’s natural born citizenship status. Sen. Claire McCaskill then introduced a bill called Children of Military Families Natural Born Citizen Act, with the purpose of “clarify[ing] the law and ensure that children born to United States citizens while serving overseas in the military are eligible to become President.

It didn’t go anywhere, and there were some doubts about its constitutionality I believe, so Sen. McCaskill later introduced SR 511, the non-binding resolution expressing the Senate’s understanding that John McCain was eligible.

There was one question in April 2008 by Sen. Patrick Leahy, during an unrelated Judiciary Committee hearing, asking the Secretary of Homeland Security if he believed McCain was a natural born citizen. Secretary Michael Chertoff answered “[m]y assumption and my understanding is that if you are born of American parents, you are naturally a natural-born American citizen.”

There were no hearings. McCain didn’t show his birth certificate to anyone. Do you consider this an ‘investigation’?

I don’t care if there was or not, I have expressed my feelings regarding the natural born citizen clause, which I’m against, and that I would have no problem with McCain serving has President had he won.

But it’s just wrong to say that McCain was vetted, or there were investigations into McCain’s situation, especially when some people then use this false statement to claim McCain was vetted and Obama wasn’t.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The whole topic of Obama's BC makes me sick to my stomach! I for one do NOT believe that he is an American. I voted for him....I feel like I've been HAD!

Kick him the F**K out of office. His presidency should be NULL and VOID! He is a FRAUD and is the epitome of the economic situation in OUR country!

I think it's a load of bull, that the govt thinks that we're a bunch of idiots, HELLO - WE ARE NOT STUPID! Of course we're not going to be heard, because we're looked at as "conspiracy theorists" It's SO aggravating!

*steps down off soap box*

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Look at box 7G and compare it to the birth certificate that the White House released.

Notice the number 2 written in script?

Hmmmmm......

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by Aisling

Funny because I find it far more interesting to look at people that repeat obvious lies like the two you just did instead of offering up legitimate criticisms of how that man is doing as president. I find it far more telling that threads about his performane as president seem all but non-existant but posters repeating lies about money spent and grandma abound.

The grandmother was hushed and corrected. People even laughed and blamed it on her old age. My 80 year old grandmother knows where every single child in our large family was born, including ones who long passed on, but obama's grandmother doesn't know where he was born? There's no conspiracy here, the answers are plain as day in front of our eyes. I think his grandmother told the truth, and then that truth was destroyed.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

This topic sickens me too. I never really gave it any thought until this new bc was released.
2nd

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
And the idiocy continues. Its like a cockroach that just won't die. America, get your s%#$ together. Claim after claim after claim which affects nothing, resolves no problems or issues of your country and here you are running down the street acting like you've got the cure for all the problems. You don't, not even close.

What changes if he was born in Kenya, and became a US citizen, are you calling him un-american?

-Cause last time I checked all Americans are immigrants, your land was not yours to begin with. Your country is a country of immigrants.

Are you calling him a blasphemer?

- He may or may not be Muslim, but to you, it some how effects his status as a citizen in the USA? So you can say that every Muslim in America is not american?

Are you saying he doesn't care about you, or the citizens of the United States?

- Obama was left with a pile of problems when he took office, and when he starts to take care of you people, you betray him and say he's not doing anything right, or in some cases, you say he's not doing anything at all.

Or are you just a closet racist...

- The first black president. Its your first black president and you guys are screaming BC claims. I don't know guys...I don't know, any person with a brain cell might look at that and say it might be just a little bit more than just a curious interest in where he was born. Cause all white people are born in america right?

This pointless and utterly useless endeavorer wastes time, wastes energy, wastes resources that could be all used to fix the problems that plague your country.

It's time to smarten up and put this foolishness to rest.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Why is some text.. the smaller and blueish text smudged and the Obama part clear..

I smell an edit. And where are the numbers.. the file numbers to back it up?

Fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join