It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One More BC Thread, This Is Bizarre.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This whole BC issue has really made me think twice about conspiracy theories.
The Kennedy Assassination, Area 51, 9/11, Nibiru, 2012; all some of my favorite, viable conspiracies.

Now, I'm starting to think that maybe they were all just constructed by total freakin wing nuts who had absolutely no integrity, and refused to think critically about proven facts that have a potentially devastating effect on their convoluted premise.

I hate that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Well Einstein, it wouldn't matter if it were a country or not, the point is, it ISN'T the United States. Doesn't that make any sense you you? Would you like me to draw you a picture with crayons? How about sidewalk chalk? Something you can relate to.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
This whole BC issue has really made me think twice about conspiracy theories.
The Kennedy Assassination, Area 51, 9/11, Nibiru, 2012; all some of my favorite, viable conspiracies.

Now, I'm starting to think that maybe they were all just constructed by total freakin wing nuts who had absolutely no integrity, and refused to think critically about proven facts that have a potentially devastating effect on their convoluted premise.

I hate that.

Welcome to the real world.

Many of these people are obsessed with conspiracy theories. Unless something proves their point, they will disregard all truth to believe in a lie.

Regardless about how many facts are brought to the table, the more obsessed theorists will twist truth to make it fit a lie,

edit on 1-5-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Or vice versa..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
reply to post by LosLobos

Well Einstein, it wouldn't matter if it were a country or not, the point is, it ISN'T the United States. Doesn't that make any sense you you? Would you like me to draw you a picture with crayons? How about sidewalk chalk? Something you can relate to.

Little harsh, no?? Low self esteem? Feel better now?

2nd

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Its funny no one can accept the WH document at face value.

I mean really folks, its stamped right at the bottom as being a true copy or abstract of a TXE record.

Of course it a TXE record. Never doubted it for a moment.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
I think you people just need to leave your President Elect alone.

So whats the big deal about his birth certificate... the guys clearly is doing a good job for you Americans.

LEAVE OBAMA ALONE!!!

What sky did you fall out of? He is not doing a good job!! Your obviously not from here!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Aloha ATSers
Im new just signed up today and give my 2 cents on this issue. To be a Natural Born Citizen it requires 2 US Citizen parents and child born on US Soil and heres why. What if OBL or any other non us citizen father gets an american girl pregant and that child born in ohio could that child become president? Where would that child loyality be with the terrorist dad or the US? Thats why the it takes 2 citizen parents no conflict in alegiance. Read what john jay wrote to GW and what john bingham who is the father of the 14th add. on the house floor around 1862 or 1866.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I liked the thread about John McCain's citizenship having to be proven.

Because in that thread, it is shown that the Constitution's use of the term "natural-born citizen" or etc. was actually defined as someone who was born to two parents who are BOTH American citizens at the child's time of birth.

According to that definition, Obama is automatically not eligible.

It doesn't even matter what country he was born in.

Edit.... Poster above me knows it too!
edit on 1-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxr1rider
Aloha ATSers
Im new just signed up today and give my 2 cents on this issue. To be a Natural Born Citizen it requires 2 US Citizen parents and child born on US Soil

NO - it doesn't.

If you are born on US soil - - you are a natural born citizen - - Period! It wouldn't matter if your parents are from Mars.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by Signals

That does not look fishy at all.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c560d221da87.jpg[/atsimg]

The "read more" link seems to be broken and I see no explanation as to the origin of this BC. I know it has been on the Free Repubic forums.

BTW: All the birthers that are "just asking honest questions" and "simply being skeptical" of Obama that ran right in here and added one star or one flag without asking one single question about this document should all really stand up and account for yourselves. I know I will be noticing who is willing to just accept anything that says what they wanted it to say.
edit on 4/30/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

its amazing how many people don't think the government officials wouldn't do anything to cover their own A**es!
I don't know what to believe myself...but there is definitely something not right with him! I am a great judge of character and man...something about that look in his eye and the way he carries himself....so...anyway...if he isn't, get him out! If he is...vote him out...thats the way i see it!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm still looking through all of the posts, but if you compare this image of the birth certificate to the one White House posted it and more specifically look at the markings on the side where it says "Residence" then under neath it "Race" and on down the line a bunch of markings that shouldn't be there are the same.

Just putting that out there. Maybe if one of our resident graphics pro's would care to match up the image of this certificate with the one the White House released to verify.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Do your homework on this issue just being born here dont make you a nbc but you will only be a citizen there is noway an "anchor baby" could be president.reply to post by Annee

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxr1rider

you subtle racism is disturbing

but im sure your not racist right?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I liked the thread about John McCain's citizenship having to be proven.
Because in that thread, it is shown that the Constitution's use of the term "natural-born citizen" or etc. was actually defined as someone who was born to two parents who are BOTH American citizens at the child's time of birth. .
If by McCain’s citizenship “having to be proven” you mean the Senate passed a non-binding resolution, then yes, I guess it was ‘proven.’ In any event, the resolution is describing McCain’s situation, not the requirements for natural born citizenship.

Even if it was defining the requirements for natural born citizenship, it couldn’t, since a non-binding resolution has no legal force.

The Supreme Court unequivocally said anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen, over a century ago.

Let me quote you from one of the Obama eligibility lawsuits that actually addressed the merits of the “two citizen parents” theory, Ankeny v. Governor of the state of Indiana

Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are "natural born Citizens" for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents. Just as a person "born within the British dominions [was] a natural-born British subject" at the time of the framing of the U.S. Constitution, so too were those "born in the allegiance of the United States [] natural-born citizens."

The Plaintiffs do not mention the above United States Supreme Court authority in their complaint or brief; they primarily rely instead on an eighteenth century treatise and quotations of Members of Congress made during the nineteenth century. To the extent that these authorities conflict with the United States Supreme Court's interpretation of what it means to be a natural born citizen, we believe that the Plaintiffs' arguments fall under the category of "conclusory, non-factual assertions or legal conclusions"

Ouch.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

furthermore, do "natural-born" citizens have more rights than a regular citizen?

what about you parents that came to the colonies? where they born in north america? because some native americans would like to have a chat with you.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Is that all you got the race card lol. Guess I was right. reply to post by vjr1113

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

ill type it again

furthermore, do "natural-born" citizens have more rights than a regular citizen?

what about you parents that came to the colonies? where they born in north america? because some native americans would like to have a chat with you.

the race card is perfectly valid, why wouldn't it be?

anchor baby is offensive because it implies that that person was only born to serve one purpose.

go ahead and PM me when ever you want, i'll gladly have a chat with you
edit on 1-5-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
See what I mean.......it's pretty hilarious though.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxr1rider
Do your homework on this issue just being born here dont make you a nbc but you will only be a citizen there is noway an "anchor baby" could be president.

Yes - Absolutely an anchor baby could be president.

I'm not the one who needs to do homework on this.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join