It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One More BC Thread, This Is Bizarre.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
what i find funny is.....theres comes a man..totally unknown with a cool voice...everyone vote him..
and after that...they start asking questions :S
edit on 1-5-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hey Signals,

I'm sure it was just an oversight but you neglected to include the caption to the fake image you posted from the link:

Obama’s Birth Certificate?

Notice the question mark?

Are you people so blinded by rage, bigotry and conspiracy that you don't understand parody or satire when you see it?

- Knock Knock...
- Who's there?
- President Obama...
- The president Obama who was born in Kenya and ineligible to be president for yet to be discovered reasons because we don't like him?
- Crickets...

Hint: that was a joke. It's OVER peeps. Can you hear me now?

edit on 1-5-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by kinda kurious

Which might also go a long way to explain why we are on page three of this thread without one single birther questioning the orignal source of this document and none being supplied in the OP. You would think if they had that telling image of a real document, where it came from would be part of the story.

It says on the bottom that the Source is from the AP.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This should have been all cleared up when Hillary asked about it. Over 2.5 yrs later, Multiple trillions later, still no clear answer. Millions spent to defend it, and then just release it because goofy Trump say so? right...............

At this point it's kind of like food.

When in Doubt, Throw it out.

If someone in 2.5 years and millions of dollars with the most powerful job in the world can not with great certainty get something so simple right. What the Hell is his hand doing in reach of Thermo Nuclear Button's????????

The mad A$$ wipes are hell bent on killing us. Really.........

I have never seen, or dreamed of such a specticle.

The one's that defend Obama till the end are so blind and nasty.
The one's on the far Replublican side are just as bad the other direction.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just a couple of things - I really question that a 17 - 18 year old girl would travel that far from home when the time came to give birth to her first child - and in 1961 the atmosphere for women was still unbelievably stifling everywhere in the US, feminism had yet to get off the ground. Even if they sent her there to give birth because of the circumstances (typical 1950's- 60's white people) nothing will change if he was born in Kenya. One way or another, the elite will just change the rules in the middle of the game again, like they always do, and ultimately there will be nothing that anyone can really do about it.
That joke Obama made the other day on Oprah (yeah, instead of working on jobs, the economy, the wars, the collapase of like, everything right now - he went on Oprha to shoot the breeze and then on to a bunch of bigtime show me the money parties, AGAIN) about 'being able to remember where he was born because he was there' is like a set up. Turn it on it's head and they will be able to say 'how was he supposed to know, he was only a baby and was just going by what he had been told' It's all covered, no matter what.
With all the secrecy and doubletalk and outright lying this administration does while the press fawns over Obama and just plays along - it is becoming very frustrating for more and more people everyday. Especially those people who wanted to believe that Obama was different, that he would be "transparent." The BC issue is just a way to grasp on to this frustration, and may have been put out there to keep people busy - it really is bread and circus issue that enables Obama and the rest of the elite to keep on doing whatever they want, while the crowd fights over some (really old) peanuts.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
has any one person in history, had as many birth certificates as Obama? seriously..lol

good catch but at this point who the hell knows what bc is real and which is fake...I guess they won this one bc the disinfo campaign is at this point too overwhelming for most.

NWO - 1
The People - 0

Um I think it's more the lines of...

NWO - 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000
The People - -

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

BC released (fake or not) proves obama's father was born in Kenya. Therefore Obama is not a naturally born citizen as meant by the founders of this country and guess what? Obama also agrees with this fact because of the senates confirmation of McCain's citizenship (McCain born on us military base). Obama cosigned this bill. Case closed.

Either amend the constitution to be retroactive or STEP DOWN.

But DO NOT ignore the founding documents of this nation.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Bang! Bang!!! I'll have to read the rest of this thread but great find! This just getting crazier and crazier. I can't help but laugh at the stupidity of this nation for voting Osama, I mean Obama, into office. Our govt lies straight to our face everyday and people just listen and nod, listen and nod.
Best BC thread I have read yet, didnt take a page and a half to try and convince me, just 1 line!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So what do people want to happen if they prove that the president was born in Kenya.....your going to get a new president who has the same agenda as Obama, as the elite will not let anyone into office that isn't their puppet.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Look at the first line, the one where his name is. See the difference

Bar ack II Hussein Obama (The one Signals shared)

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, II (Whitehouse release)

In the end it won't matter. Those that want him as the POTUS will keep it that way, no matter.
edit on 1-5-2011 by onecynic because: typo, add text

edit on 1-5-2011 by onecynic because: typo

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Personally, all this BC nonsense is getting old.

If you don't like the guy then don't vote for him if he runs again, it's that easy..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

S&F

just because all the other BC threads weren't enough

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

This has nothing to do with liking the guy, or voting for him(if you think that still matters in any way, shape or form)

But trying to find the real truth behind all the misinformation coming from every single direction...

If you dont like a thread, dont read or participate in it

edit on 1-5-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I wonder if the day will ever come when "stupid" goes away. I can't stand Obama, but to believe in this BC nonsense is just flat stupid and akin to barking at the moon.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
all 3 signatures look the same handwriting...

Maybe if you're drunk. Look at the "8"s to the right.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Therefore at any point those people could have changed his BC to reflect the changes that law enforcement, i.e., the CIA or other agency, wanted to be seen. Which means that the real original is probably indeed, locked away in that "special file" in a vault- as has been alleged before. And here are the underpinnings of the laws that allowed them to do it- legally.

So your assertion that this is fake based upon the amendment date holds no more water than any other accusations, period. Basically, if there is a higher interest, they can show whatever the hell they want to on a BC, or amend it in any way they see fit that suits their purpose- at ANY time. Vital records. Yeah, vital alright. I can just as easily argue that they amended it as needed to get him into school, or whatever they needed to get him where they needed him to be.

You can hang on to your birther fantasy and ignore facts all you want, I really don't mind...it is actually entertaining watching people trying to come up with ridiculous arguments.

This FAKE BC has been around since 2009...it was email from an anonymous source...the signatures look suspiciously like they are from the same hand trying to look different...and this "original" BC has an amendment stamped on it that didn't exist yet.

Bury your head in the sand all you want...it doesn't matter to me.

Flaptard fail, once again.

How mature of you.

Obama is your President, he is a natural born citizen...and most likely he is going to be your president until 2016.

However, Orly Taitz would be proud...you be the judge if that is a good or bad thing.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

what i find funny is.....theres comes a man..totally unknown with a cool voice...everyone vote him.. and after that...they start asking questions :S

LOL. So true, why don't we hire this guy, he might do a better job !

edit on 5/1/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Are you serious? With all these weird circumstances and evidence of forgery around his birth certificate, you seriously want people to "leave him alone" ?

Wow, people like you should go back under their rocks.... or take another blue pill and go back to sleep please lol.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeedawg
reply to post by darrylss

Are you serious? With all these weird circumstances and evidence of forgery around his birth certificate, you seriously want people to "leave him alone" ?

Wow, people like you should go back under their rocks.... or take another blue pill and go back to sleep please lol.

Could you list out all those "weird circumstances and evidence of forgery"????

It doesn't seem odd to me at all...he was born in Hawaii...he is the first black President...and some people can not accept that fact.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Reserving judgment on the authenticity of this one, I will point out that the father's rage is listed as "Negro" which is more in keeping with the times. This point was raised many times in previous threads, as you recall.

This also has the look of a real, ORIGINAL birth certificate from 1961 also - as opposed to a COLB duplicate, which could of course omit certain details.

Who knows what is real with this whole debate anymore.

HIs mother is American, so I am wondering how it matters that he might not have been born on US soil...?

edit on 1-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join