One More BC Thread, This Is Bizarre.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

sorry too much writing to stick in a quote!

Anywhoo.....We havn't had a decent president since Regan! All i am saying, is this man is definitely hiding something, specially when he sealed all his records right as soon as he took office and then to just keep playing out this dumb bc issue. But if the truth is out there and its not real WE NEED TO KNOW!! Then we need to change things in government so that this don't ever happen again!!!

I didn't vote for this man, only because everything he said just seemed way too good to be true and usually when things are like that then usually that the case....glad i have a good gut instinct! I was hoping i was wrong about the man, I mean who really wants to think such bad things of their president anyway! I was hoping more on one note that he would be able to UNITE everybody in our country and stop this keeping a division amongst us for his own greed and power, but that didn't work out, and knew deep down that it wouldn't.

This is why i say vote him out...because like I said, i don't know what to believe...but do know he is hiding something! The American People are fed up with the policies and false hope, so vote him out!

PS. I didn't vote for Clinton, or either of the Bushes! It doesn't matter who is president anymore, nothing will change!
edit on 2-5-2011 by dizzie_lizzie79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79

Anywhoo.....We havn't had a decent president since Regan! All i am saying, is this man is definitely hiding something, specially when he sealed all his records right as soon as he took office and then to just keep playing out this dumb bc issue. But if the truth is out there and its not real WE NEED TO KNOW!! Then we need to change things in government so that this don't ever happen again!!!

I am sorry, I thought you were being serious for a moment. Considering Obama never sealed his records and I find it hard to blame him for the birthers ignorance of what a birth certificate is, then to go on an praise Reagan? If you are going to start with falsehoods, you lose me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Got anything better to do than troll my thread with the likes of gems like these

birthers ignorance of what a birth certificate is

?

You and your kind is hard at it lately....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I am sorry that birthers as a whole and the entire birther movement evolved around claiming a COLB is not a birth certificate only to two and half years later decide to claim that well, ok, a COLB is but this COLB just looks fake to us.
So the same experts that had no clue a COLB was in fact a BC are now gonna declare the new one a fake because of how it looks to them. Hey, you all should have gotten this crap straight in the beginning.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Perhaps you've noticed that it doesn't work with birthers. They want to belive SO badly, they will deny any proof provided and call the provider a "shill" (or "lonely", etc - no doubt an academic judgement made from their own ongoing experiences in life).

Polite or rude it just doesn't matter when the recipient of the comment has their fingers in their ears and keeps saying "nah, nah,nah, nah..."

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Perhaps you've noticed that it doesn't work with birthers.

Not at all. I know from many years of experience that if one wishes to successfully make their own case heard by the majority and, specifically, critical thinkers (and especially the [perhaps overly] conspiratorial minded), one must make more than the usual effort to not use such debased tactics as 'derisive labelling' and crude attempts at literary superciliousness.
Tact and diplomacy will win more followers than ridicule ever will.

"Birthers", tut!

Such childish attitude; you should be ashamed of yourselves if you're not at least getting paid to use such terminology towards those who righly and openly question those who are well known and documented to have lied to the people on numerous occasions, about far more serious subjects, no less!
There is no dishonour in making an error of judgement (contrary to apparent modern ideals), if that is what you think those who see conspiracy in this have fallen foul to, so you should treat such people with the respect and dignity you would like others to treat you with, should you ever be wrong in your own assumptions sometime, or fall prey to any campain of political misinformation yourself.

All I see here, are a few individuals seemingly obsessed with their own self-esteem issues (to warrant their attitude or choice of employment) which entails attacking others for wishing to investigate such matters, without bringing forth any evidence to bolster the facts themselves, save for avoiding the issues at hand to draw the discussion towards topics they can more easily control. Again, a well known tactic of the shill.

they will deny any proof provided

Considering professional journalists are experiencing difficulty in discerning the truth of this matter also, I shall not be holding my breath for the definitive evidence (which should be so very easy to produce, should it not?) to prove the so-called "birthers"
wrong.
But, I'm certainly not one to deny the truth to appease my ego, so please feel genuinely welcome to offer me this proof you mentioned. I'm not that concerned either way, but seeing as you've spoken of it, I feel it only necessary you should provide it succinctly for all to be made aware of.
If indeed, it shows the truth of the matter, then it looks like so far it would be down to me alone to provide the tactfulness and respect to impart it to those who feel something is amiss here.

I'm impartial, in so much as not only am I not a citizen of the US, I truly couldn't care less where he was born, for as others have pointed out in so many sentences, "actions speak louder than words [or birth certificates]".

There are more than just your 'average joe's' with a little education under their belts, who are also finding things "not right" in all of this, so unless those professionals come up with the truth (again, why was this not put to rest the moment it arose?), or someone can direct me to their evidence, then all I see here are shills, whether paid or self-employed, attempting to derail any online investigations related to this topic by way of deliberate goading and derision.

R.I.P, mature debate...you are sorely missed, my eloquent bedfellow.

Editing in lieu of my removed post:

Signals for maintaining a sense of decorum in your replies to the discourteous dissidents - it seems I failed in that task on my last post.

Additionally, my apologies to you Sinnthia, if I caused you to feel hurt by my apparent caustic remarks regarding your manner of conduct on this thread. Perhaps the saying is true though...it can hurt more than physical pain!
edit on 2-5-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I have asked, begged, tried all kinds of tactics to have a mature and rational discussion about the birth certificate. All I ever get in return are old lies that have been debunked all over ATS and anywhere else anyone looks and called names. It gets harder and harder to take the argument seriously and the fact that rational discussion is impossible to find, makes it hard to give it back.

Can you have a mature and honest discussion about this? I am game. You have to stop calling people names and writing up posts where you pretend to personally analyze me and my life. K? Let's go.
edit on 5/2/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

I have asked, begged, tried all kinds of tactics to have a mature and rational discussion about the birth certificate. All I ever get in return are old lies that have been debunked all over ATS and anywhere else anyone looks and called names. It gets harder and harder to take the argument seriously and the fact that rational discussion is impossible to find, makes it hard to give it back.

Can you have a mature and honest discussion about this? I am game. You have to stop calling people names and writing up posts where you pretend to personally analyze me and my life. K? Let's go.

Actually the topic in this thread is basically a discussion of the BC found in the source in the OP...

Just more evidence they are ALL fake, but that's just my opinion.

The thread was not intended to debate "birthers" or whatever you want to call it VS. anti-"birthers", although I would suggest perhaps you start your own thread to make fun of "birthers", it's an easy target these days...make sure to post it in the Rant Forum board

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I wonder why we never required the birth certificates of George W Bush, William J Clinton, George H. W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Baines Johonson, John F Kennedy.... George Washington.Hey wait a minute!! There is a parttern! All of those guys were white. Barack H Obama is definitely not white so suddenly certain groups of Americans need to see a birth certificate. Talk about a conspiracy....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Actually the topic in this thread is basically a discussion of the BC found in the source in the OP...

Actually? What did I just say?

Originally posted by Signals
I have asked, begged, tried all kinds of tactics to have a mature and rational discussion about the birth certificate.

What are you correcting?

Just more evidence they are ALL fake, but that's just my opinion.

and you are welcome to it.
I like facts.
Fact: Obama is still president.
Fact: He proved he is eligible to the people qualified to vet that before he even released his BC in 2008.
Fact: All birthers have offered up are opinions and constantly waivering ones at that.
Fact: Your opinion has done nothing to remove him from office.
In my opinion, facts are more interesting.

The thread was not intended to debate "birthers" or whatever you want to call it VS. anti-"birthers", although I would suggest perhaps you start your own thread to make fun of "birthers", it's an easy target these days...make sure to post it in the Rant Forum board

Funny, you might want to tell that to the rabid birthers getting their rants removed for being off topic, not me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lunatux

Yep, it's all a big racist thing...

Even though the guy is pretty much "white" in about every sense of the word except for a tan.

Any thoughts on the OP?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I have asked, begged, tried all kinds of tactics to have a mature and rational discussion about the birth certificate.

Have you?
Might I suggest then, that the reason you will have gained little ground, would be due to your clear opinion towards those you wish to "maturely debate" with, as is addressed in the following reply.

Can you have a mature and honest discussion about this?

I'm sure I'm able, but in all honesty, not with someone eager to show their beliefs like this:

Sinnthia
Afterbirther

signature:
Happy Birther Day

That tells of anything but adequate levels of maturity for such a forum I'm afraid, so I shall decline your offer of 'mature discourse', thank you.

By the by, there was no pretence in my post specifically addressing your conduct on this thread. I am however, genuinely sorry for my lack of tact in relating it to you, but when it comes to:

You have to stop calling people names

then I can only fail to see how calling someone a "shill" is any different from calling someone a "birther". I'm sure they cut any sensitive psyche just as deep in both instances.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
Have you?
Might I suggest then, that the reason you will have gained little ground, would be due to your clear opinion towards those you wish to "maturely debate" with, as is addressed in the following reply.

I would suggest you are speaking from a place where you are lacking in information. You are judging my past behavior on what you have come across quite recently.

I'm sure I'm able, but in all honesty, not with someone eager to show their beliefs like this:

Ah, so you cannot then. I could care less what your profile or avatar are. I am not going to judge you on such things.

That tells of anything but adequate levels of maturity for such a forum I'm afraid, so I shall decline your offer of 'mature discourse', thank you.

Right, right. How about that post you got removed? That was the epitomy of maturity was it not? I suppose it was removed because the way you called me a lonely loser was so mature?

By the by, there was no pretence in my post specifically addressing your conduct on this thread. I am however, genuinely sorry for my lack of tact in relating it to you, but when it comes to

You actually named me and called me a lonely loser. I read it before it was removed.

then I can only fail to see how calling someone a "shill" is any different from calling someone a "birther". I'm sure they cut any sensitive psyche just as deep in both instances.

I know what the negative connotation of "shill" is and I see no evidence that I am one other than your opinion.
I have no clue what is negative about "birther" and if you have a better name to call the people denying Obama was born in Hawaii, I hope it is catchy. I will use it just for you.

Additionally, my apologies to you Sinnthia, if I caused you to feel hurt by my apparent caustic remarks regarding your manner of conduct on this thread. Perhaps the saying is true though...it can hurt more than physical pain

Not sure why you feel you are in any type of position to hurt me in any way but um...ok. If anything, it was a wounderful testament to the irony of the birther. You rant about how mean I am all while calling me a lonely loser and a shill, offering nothing in the way of mature discussion.

So come on now. So far all you have done on this page is attack me. You do not even seem to know what the topic is. You have simply just attacked me and that is all. How is that mature discussion?

See, each time I ask any of you to actually have that mature discussion you claim to long for, you all decline. It is a pattern that I can demonstrate quite easily for you. After a while, I stop asking, stop hoping, stop caring, stop taking you seriously.

Thank you for proving that all you can do is attack other posters and when pressed to actually discuss the topic, bail out. Nice!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Haha!

Thank You, for confirming my initial psychological evaluation of you, my dear.
I'll even forgive you your deliberate making up of words I wrote in my removed post (lonely loser? Freudian slip, methinks!)!

And now, I'm a "birther" too! Haha, I appreciate the irony. If only you could too.

This retort from you speaks volumes, I must say.
Now do you see, why I refused to attempt "mature debate" with you? I hope you do, because everyone else now can, thank you for that, too.

Love & kisses, to you.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Haha!

Thank You, for confirming my initial psychological evaluation of you, my dear.
I'll even forgive you your deliberate making up of words I wrote in my removed post (lonely loser? Freudian slip, methinks!)!

So you really have nothing to talk about but me? Interesting. I suppose I am the only one who read it?

Originally posted by userid1
and call the provider a "shill" (or "lonely", etc - no doubt an academic judgement made from their own ongoing experiences in life).

Anyway...
Your obsession with me on a personal level is getting beyond creepy and could not be more off topic. I got it. You do not think much of me based on a few posts on ATS. Great assessment skills. Can you discuss this topic at all or is your goal to be a parody of your own posts by making them nothig but personal attacks that whine about the lack of mature discussion?

And now, I'm a "birther" too! Haha, I appreciate the irony. If only you could too.

I dunno, are you?

This retort from you speaks volumes, I must say.
Now do you see, why I refused to attempt "mature debate" with you? I hope you do, because everyone else now can, thank you for that, too.

Because you are incapable? Yes.

Love & kisses, to you.

Please refrain from replying to me until you can even pretend to address the topic of the thread. You can take all this crap to the off topic crush thread and assess me all you like there. Do you know what the topic of this thread is? You have made your point. You cannot have a mature discussion because all you can do is personally attack me. Got it. Moving on?

I will try to behave myself a little better. Thanks for showing us all how not to.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I will try to behave myself a little better.

That's good to hear.
It will be refreshing to see someone truly treating their word as their bond.

Love & kisses.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That's good to hear. It will be refreshing to see someone truly treating their word as their bond.

Wow sincereity, impressive.

Love & kisses.
Yuck, I just threw up in my mouth a little.

So much for sincerity.
That's what I figured.

Please direct any future terms of endearment like that towards my bum.
edit on 2-5-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

That's good to hear.
It will be refreshing to see someone truly treating their word as their bond.

Love & kisses.

Still cannot address anything remotely resembling the topic? Why are you even posting here? I am not the subject of the thread and yet I am the only thing you have addressed. I can ask you to stop but I am sure at some point the mods will get sick of reading your love letters to me with no regard for the thread topic at all.

Oh and BTW.

Save your kisses.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79

I am sorry, I thought you were being serious for a moment. Considering Obama never sealed his records and I find it hard to blame him for the birthers ignorance of what a birth certificate is, then to go on an praise Reagan? If you are going to start with falsehoods, you lose me.

obviously no sense in even talking to a person like you!

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join