It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One More BC Thread, This Is Bizarre.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I want to start by saying I really, really dislike the US Political Madness Forum. I do post here occasionally, but it usually gets me fired up, I try to stay away from politics...

However, I just ran across this site -

alohareporter.com...

Look at the date this was posted (on the link).

Now, take a look at their "copy" of the BC....look at the last line, just look at it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07c3cff258ca.jpg[/atsimg]

If anything happens to me for posting this, it wasn't suicide.

Edit to add: the actual link in case it gets taken down - //alohareporter.com/2010/03/hawaii-considering-law-to-ignore-obama-birthers/
edit on 30-4-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
birthplace kenya, registered hawaii.

case closed!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think you people just need to leave your President Elect alone.

So whats the big deal about his birth certificate... the guys clearly is doing a good job for you Americans.

LEAVE OBAMA ALONE!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh boy, here we go again...link to full article is dead and not much information given about that image.

What document is this supposed to be a picture of (PLEASE don't say Certificate of live birth...wanting to know when it came into play, source, hoax or not, etc.)?

"Birthplace: Kenya;Registered Honolulu. HRS 338-18.8 per Grandmother"

Oh whillickers.
edit on 4/30/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

The link is not dead (as I write this), and I, for one, am about to be driven crazy by all the birth certificate threads.

However, this could be HUGE and I wanted to share....I have no idea how this site would have got this copy, but it was posted over a year ago.

If there is anything to this copy, I'm sure they will take the site down, though.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
has any one person in history, had as many birth certificates as Obama? seriously..lol

good catch but at this point who the hell knows what bc is real and which is fake...I guess they won this one bc the disinfo campaign is at this point too overwhelming for most.

NWO - 1
The People - 0

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
all 3 signatures look the same handwriting...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Sorry - for clarity I meant the "read more" thread to full article on the page you linked to (link to 'http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100317/D9EG7MBO0.html').

Since this page is from March last year, I'd IMAGINE this has been seen and addressed previously?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What I don't understand is If he wasn't born in America and I don't really care if he was or wasn't (all elite are corrupt heartless mother fu@kers regardless were they were born) why not relise a fake or real months ago!

Obviously all the believers in him not being borne in America were going to shout fake at this point... even the MSM have said the conspiracy theorists would still believe he was not borne in the states even though they showed it on the TV so why let it get to this point!

To be honest I am more inclined to think he was born in the states because if he was not and the TPTB new this when they let him be elected (and obviously they would with them being in charge of the whole planet and what not) they would already have had the fake birth certificate in place from the word go so as to avoid this current situation!

Anyways thats my 2 cents

Peace ATS

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Considering that article was written March 18th 2010, and considering his birth certificate was only just now released, I think its painfully obvious that this is NOT his birth certificate. They needed an image for the story, so someone photoshoped up crappy version of the 'Holy Grail' that the birthers were looking for. Its like if you had a story about the Arc of the covenant, you might throw in a picture of such an arc....No one in their right mind would think it was actually the REAL arc, especially if they just read the story talking about how no one has ever found it. In this story it talks about how Hawaii might start ignoring people's request for Obama's Birth Certificate.....So why would you think it would include a PICTURE OF IT?!?!? LMAO!!!! The picture is meant as a satirical example...thats it. It's tantalizing eye candy of a mysterious object that would 'prove' the Birthers right.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

That does not look fishy at all.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c560d221da87.jpg[/atsimg]

The "read more" link seems to be broken and I see no explanation as to the origin of this BC. I know it has been on the Free Repubic forums.

BTW: All the birthers that are "just asking honest questions" and "simply being skeptical" of Obama that ran right in here and added one star or one flag without asking one single question about this document should all really stand up and account for yourselves. I know I will be noticing who is willing to just accept anything that says what they wanted it to say.
edit on 4/30/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

haha good point, if birthers dont believe the released official bc is real, why would they believe this one is real?

just goes to show their mentality

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Guess what friend?

You just found one of the missing typewriters in this puzzle:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

It's a shame that thread is closed...

Bring that discussion here if you will.

Am I wrong in assuming you believe this to be a source document for one of the "layers" ?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
lol, a search for "HRS 338-17.8" turns up:

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

At the Hawaii State Legislature gov site. It does say that is a source.

www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

And the plot thickens.

That is just too funny.

But there is no File Number. ?

And note the double XX's in the boxes.

Aww, they want us to leave poor little Obama alone...

Remember, long ago they told us there was NO long form BC at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OUT OF ORDER: Obama’s Certificate Number Is Based On Geography, Not Chronological Birth Order!

OUT OF ORDER: Obama’s Certificate Number Is Based On Geography, Not Chronological Birth Order!
REPORT REVEALS SHOCKING PROOF: Contrary to recent implications, new evidence supports that Barack Obama was not actually delivered in Kapi’olani hospital, as records suggest, but, rather,

he was merely examined there by a private practitioner in the days following his birth, which triggered the validation of an administratively issued “Certificate of Live Birth” registration, not a hospital generated birth certificate representing an actual delivery which was later numbered due to an 'externally registered' birth.

Then this could explain the out of sequence numbers as well?

thedailypen.blogspot.com...

Therefore, this evidence reveals that Obama’s non-sequential birth registration number is the result of his registration being isolated because it was not a traditional hospital birth. His number was assigned based on the birth being registered in a regional office not used by the hospital which Obama claims to have been born in, rendering the possibility that his “Certificate of Live Birth” Registration issued by the Hawaiian Vital Records office is merely a record of birth registration legally created by the Health Department under HRS 338-17.8, after baby Obama was examined by a doctor, at Kapi’olani hospital, who could attest to his live birth, post-delivery.

These recently discovered sources show that Obama’s birth registration number was assigned by the state’s main office of the Hawaiian Department of Health after his birth registration originated in a regional office not used by the hospital to register births actually occurring within its facility.

Documentation provided by Volume 1 of the “1961 Vital Statistics Report of the United States” further supports the factual plausibility that Obama’s birth occurred in a geographic location other than Hawaii and was not registered in the traditional manner as other children born in the hospital, locally. This evidence supports the claim that his non-sequential birth registration number is indeed the result of his birth being registered in an alternative local office, not the typical office used by the hospital.

edit on 083030p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
In case you want to see evolution of Obama Mama's signature.

Any comments?

Source

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

A website run by the state of Hawaii states “Amended certificates of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country.”

Now this is extremely interesting.

The state of Hawaii will give a certificate of birth (apparently short for Certificate of Live Birth) in the case of a person born in a foreign country. Why would they do that? Well, most babies born overseas to American parents get US citizenship through the parents. The exception to this would be a child born to mixed parents (meaning one US parent and one foreigner) and if the American parent did not meet certain age and US residency requirements. Barack’s father was never a US citizen. Barack’s mother, Ann Dunham Obama, was under the minimum age, 19 years old, so she could not have transferred US citizenship to her baby.
hawaii.gov...

www.davidduke.com...
Here is the law specified by the US State Department “Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child’s birth…. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.”

Interesting the US State Department site is now unavailable.
travel.state.gov...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yep. That would explain it perfectly.

So my guess is that is the original source document, which they took and altered like whoa to produce the one they just released. That would explain why the mask layers were needed as opposed to just taking a digital photo of the the thing, certifying with a seal, and sending it on its way. I don't believe for one second this BS about OCR creating the layers. Someone tried, but failed miserably at altering the original. It fooled the sheeple, but not most ATSers.

So let's go peoples...FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on Sat Apr 30th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yep. That would explain it perfectly.

So my guess is that is the original source document, which they took and altered like whoa to produce the one they just released. That would explain why the mask layers were needed as opposed to just taking a digital photo of the the thing, certifying with a seal, and sending it on its way. I don't believe for one second this BS about OCR creating the layers. Someone tried, but failed miserably at altering the original. It fooled the sheeple, but not most ATSers.

So let's go peoples...FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on Sat Apr 30th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Amazing, and frustrating.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join