It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Claims To Have Visited '57 States Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

edit on 30-4-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Are you serious? I saw this crap when the campaign was still going. This is COMPLETELY irrelevant.

Not to mention it's an honest mistake; he simply meant to say 47 states. He was probably tired.

Who cares?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
LOL... Yeah he's also a constitutional law professor who subscribes to some of the strangest interpretations of our rights, or lack thereof if you ask him!

Things like this video are why I laugh hysterically when Obama fans talk about how much SMARTER he is than bush!

The reality is they are BOTH MORONS! And anyone who tries to tell you differently has an AGENDA!

Neither side has your best interests at heart, and the candidates they choose to run for the presidency should PROVE this to anyone who cares to know it.

The only reason people of the caliber represented by Obama and Shrub get into positions of power is so that other people can use them to do things that no SANE REASONABLY INTELLIGENT human being would allow their name to be attached in the annals of history.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What I care about - is the blatant lie.

Can't wait for that. Hope when we find out, they don't just pin it one ONE president.

Air Force 1 is EMPTY

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

Wait so it doesn't matter when the guy YOU are rooting for says something stupid, but every pause stutter and stammer made by the SHRUB was further proof of him being too Stupid to LIVE let alone be president?

See this is Why I just can't get down on this partisan BS ... both of them are IDIOTS and YES IT DOES MATTER!!

This man has the ability to launch our arsenal of nuclear biological and chemical weapons... Even if he is "tired" from a long road trip or etc! How anyone can say a slip like that is anything other than worrisome in ANY POLITICIAN is beyond me....

Personally you could wake me up at 3 in the morning after I polished off an entire bottle of scotch and I would still know there is 50 STATES!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yeah, posted in 2008...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search is your friend.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't like the guy. I think he is ruining our country. I detest most of his policies. I think he is an arrogant p---k,

but.....

this is no big deal except that it shows the level of discourse is very, very low. It's the same for the other side. So Bush says "new-clr" instead of "new-klee-ear" and everyone has a hissy fit. Is criticizing anyone for making a relatively small mistake even worthy of notice? I know that if someone scrutinized every word I spoke there would be plenty of opportunity to expose my mistakes in grammar and facts. My guess is so would everyone else.
edit on 4/30/2011 by schuyler because: just like this time

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What I see of posters here, are Idiots or just talking trash....

And, if the numbers of states or stars in the american flag dosent mean any thing to any americans, there is SomeTing wrong...

I am an Norwegian, and it irritates ME even, that an American Citizen can behave like an HalfBrainDead idiot to these things,Obama do Not Salute the American flag, but Lick China Leader Boots ????? If that doesnt push on any buttons of an American, you are simply not Worthy of beeing an American, IN MY OPPINION....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Maybe he counts the countries we occupy?

new topics

top topics

join