It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message for the Annunakki,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Or lizard people, or grey aliens, or fast walkers, or Santa clause, or Martians, or little green men, or E.T.s, or angels, or big headed astronauts or anybody else out there.

I’m a human. Flesh and bone, red blooded, white breaded, American human.
We have slipped a few times in the past and now we’re a little behind, but we are on the verge of mastering magnetic engines.
So within a hundred years, our little species will be spread throughout our solar system and probably even our galaxy. And time travel and light fusion should not be too far behind that so within a thousand years, we will conquer the universe.

The problem is that I don’t want any of you aliens coming to us in a few hundred years whining about some human pissing on your moon. So now is your chance to step up and be counted.

I don’t want to underestimate you or overestimate us, but, I warn you not to underestimate us. Speak up, or forever hold your piece.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Reply received:

Please send more virgins.

edit on 30-4-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My only question is...

What's a white breaded American?

Whole wheat is much better for you.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
My only question is...

What's a white breaded American?

Whole wheat is much better for you.

Message received:

I can't believe it's not butter!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
take me to your misleader

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by president

Good thing is, if they wage war they should know we will fight, and if there is anything us Humans are good at, it's war!

Jamie.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Good thing is, if they wage war they should know we will fight, and if there is anything us Humans are good at, it's war!

Jamie.

Does that run on Linux?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
We have recieved your message loud and clear.

Soon we will intervene so as Humans do not exterminate their entire species.

Currently we are readying vast space ships, full of condiments, such as ketchup, A-1, sweet & sour sauce, etc.

We know a good food supply when we see one, soon you will become our sustenance. Humanity can take solace in their contribution and sacrifice for the better good of this Quadrant. They will be remembered as a great help to us on our way.

Oh, and magnetic engines ?

Amateurs

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The elites are your "farmers" for the race of our beings coming for you in the near future..... thats why you Americans are so fat....time to be slaughterd for your tasty meat.....Yummmm!

edit on 30-4-2011 by Lost in america because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Currently we are readying vast space ships, full of condiments, such as ketchup, A-1, sweet & sour sauce, etc.

We know a good food supply when we see one, soon you will become our sustenance. Humanity can take solace in their contribution and sacrifice for the better good of this Quadrant. They will be remembered as a great help to us on our way.

Amateurs

The problem with magnetic engines is they stick to every godam piece of metal and loud speakers in showrooms especially. They are good for finding keys though. I have the entire prison's keys stuck to my bonet.

edit on 30-4-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Dammit man
Don't tell them we are made out of bread...your only going to make them hungry!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Did someone fail to give you your messages? We've been leaving them for years in your crops...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
thank's for your message man...

at the moment most of us are experiencing many new things...

our last venture to earth brought the aquisition of many new substances which you call "drugs"...

currently most of the universes population is done with space travel....

most of us have found that a certain substance refered to as acid can takes us to much more far out places...

but if you insist on making a venture with your magnetic engines please bring some of those poppies you guys grow...

unfortunately for us earth seems to be the only environment condusive to proper cultivation....

as far as the pissing goes... I think you may want to reconsider cause.... well you'll see..

by the way I hope you're enjoying our weed we left for you a few thousand years ago...

Peace and Love earthlings...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I’m a human. Flesh and bone, red blooded, white breaded, American human.

Human - Flesh & bone yes. red blooded yes, white bearded yes. American NO

I'm sorry those two words just do not work together. American human, no such thing.
Its like putting the words police intelligence together, it just doesn't work because there is no conceivable way such a thing could exist.
edit on 30-4-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What kind of thread is this ?
C'mon man....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Amateurs

Damn. That kind of hurt my feelings.

Plutonium is radioactive and liquid fuels are simply not strong enough for space travel. I think magnetite is the way we will go.
But, I don't know that for certain.
My point is, however we do it, we will be landing on mars in less than two decades. And then, after we have established travel between Earth and Mars, we will waste little time mining, cultivating and colonizing the entire rest of the universe.

So, if you don't speak up now, in a respectful and professional manner, when we finally do find out where you park your little space ships, you may be seen as hostile and delt with accordingly.

At the minimum, we will not stop, or even slow, our advancement because you were too “whatever” to speak up when you had the chance.

Sorry.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
What kind of thread is this ?
C'mon man....

If Extra-terrestrials are watching our communications, they are probably keeping a pretty close eye on ATS.
Especially if they are as vein as we are; since we talk about them nonstop.

And if they are listening, I wanted to take the opportunity to warn their kidnapping asses about us.
And if they don't stop "abducting people,” we are probably going to come into space just to kick their asses.

With no gravity, they probably don't have very much muscle. And with no muscle, they don't want any part of us.

They may be angels, but we are demons.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
take me to your leader
ack ack.
Mork, Spok and Warf will not tolerate this disobedience

resistance is futile
edit on 1-5-2011 by A por uvas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

edit on 1-5-2011 by A por uvas because: woops

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by president
If Extra-terrestrials are watching our communications, they are probably keeping a pretty close eye on ATS.

Well, at least we know then that they have a sense of humor

top topics

<<   2 >>

join