It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt to Israel : You have no right to interfere with our decision to open the Gaza border

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

So how am I supposed to do this then smarty? I have personal testimony from soldiers at the front. AM I supposed to provide their names and rank? I will talk to them if you agree to provide on ATS your full name, address and telephone details and all the details of all your friends as well first. deal?
edit on 3-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Yes they work in Sinai, thats great! and siting Wikipedia! Really! lol, and I aint racist I know plenty of Iranian, Moroccan, Hungarian, and Polish Jewish people, and not one of them claims to be from Israel! Actually they are embarrassed by what that government is doing to human beings, Christian and Muslim!! And they do not claim the right of return because to a country for a religion!!

I site someone else again who puts the European migration into Palestine into perspective.

Father John Sansour

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blah2200

You were the one who asked for the link not me! As stated I prefer the personal testimony from people who have actually been there!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

You were the one who asked for the link not me! As stated I prefer the personal testimony from people who have actually been there!

Hahahahah! Really??? Your ammo is one picture of a masked man/girl holding a paper mache rocket?? lmao.

Its so funny how aggressive some people can be behind a computer screen! Lets see if you can debate like this face to face?

Anyway I wasnt arguing about what the Muslims were doing in Gaza! I was arguing about what these cowards are doing in other parts of Palestine/Israel to non fanatics, i.e. Christian Palestinians, who live in ramallah, shued yahwe etc!
edit on 3-5-2011 by blah2200 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Its so funny how aggressive some people can be behind a computer screen! Lets see if you can debate like this face to face?

I'd eat you for breakfast. Come and get it if you are game!

The picture is actually Palestine's biggest export!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Lunch? Saturday? I work in North Sydney. Lets do it!

PM me, so we can make it an intimate occasion!
edit on 3-5-2011 by blah2200 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think it's great news that the border will be opened. Hopefully all types of supplies will get into Gaza now. However I hope they don't start shipping in munitions etc because in my view it is pointless trying to go head to head with Israel because Israel as we all know have been supplied with all types of arms by America and basically it would be suicide to have a go at them.

My suggestion would be to think smarter than that and attack them in other ways.

Do anything which makes their lives as miserable as possible.

The gas line that was disrupted recently is a good start. I would stop supplying any gas at all.

What other sanctions could be applied to Aparthied State of Israel ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Making peace with Israel would be the best thing they could ever do for themselves, if Israel tries anything after that, sanctions will soon follow.

Don't you think?

To prove their point once and for all, that Israel is an evil apartheid state (as you've mentioned repeatedly), all they really have to do is lay down their arms and make peace.

I really think the Israeli people are ready to end this conflict.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by bigyin

Making peace with Israel would be the best thing they could ever do for themselves, if Israel tries anything after that, sanctions will soon follow.

Don't you think?

To prove their point once and for all, that Israel is an evil apartheid state (as you've mentioned repeatedly), all they really have to do is lay down their arms and make peace.

With respect,
Eliad.

I agree Eliad, It would be the best for both parties. Israels current Likud governmant however doesn't seem to want to do anything that might create a Palestinian state. Look at likuds charter. That said they may be forced by political events but the problems are enormous when it comes to the core issues, i.e. jerusalem, water, security, right of return, border security, settlers, etc. I have always thought that when reasonable people negotiate in good faith all problems can be solved.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by bigyin

Don't you think?

With respect,
Eliad.

Yes I agree with you for a change.

However it is not realsistic to ask anyone to lay down their arms whilst the other side keeps theirs. So realistically let each side have their weapons.

Then as you say both sides should agree the borders, hopefully 67 lines and leave it at that.

It is israel that won't do any of this by the way.

The point of my previous post is though, and I think you missed it, is that it's not just America and Britain who can dish out sanctions agianst countries.

There is nothing to stop any country imposing sanctions on any other country in order to make the country do whatever it is they want done.

So if the Arab countries want to put pressure on Israel to create this peaceful existence that we all want I'm suggesting the Arabs should impose sanctions of Israel.

I don't know how much stuff is supplied to Israel from Araba countries but whatever it is they should stop right now. No gas, no oil, no food, no water, no labour, no nothing.

See if that makes the zionists sit up and listen. Nothing else seems to work.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

At certain times I think Netanyahu's an okay guy, a realist, with a tough opposition that's just waiting for him to fall, and a tough coalition with idiots on it, in the middle a of a difficult political situation..

At other times I just want to kick him in the nuts.

So, I'm ambivalent, you could say...

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Then it is too bad they have been pushed past the point of no return by the people who set up Israel.

I'll agree, the best thing for both Israel and the Arab neighbors is peace. But with the Crown behind most if not all of this bull# going on there, I wouldn't be surprised if a single incident were to set off a powder keg. Say, SAS agents dressed as Palestinian terrorists blasting Israel in a place where it hurts, then drawing out a reaction bigger than ever before and knocking down them dominoes.

I wish the Jewish people could live in peace for once...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Oh, we agree on a lot more than that, it just seems like all you manage to pick up from my posts is an anti Palestinian pro Zionist sentiment (which is odd, as I'm neither).

I think the Arab nations are already sanctioning Israel in many ways.. It's just that Israel is such a regional power that- a) It doesn't hurt it that much, b) Other nations are forced to deal with it under the table anyway..

As for asking someone to lay down their arms- Fatah did just that after Arafat died, and look where it got them.. Sure, it's not all perfect, but we're definitely not attacking them...

Why should Hamas be any different?

Do you really believe that the minute Hamas decides to abandon terror Israel's will start hurting Gaza *more*? For what purpose and to what end? Even after the shooting that came from the West bank that killed four last year Israel did not respond in violence, so why are we being perceived as the crazy savages?

As for borders- The only conflict of borders right now is with the West Bank, not Gaza, Israel is out of Gaza for good.

This just all seems very easily solvable- They stop shooting, stop saying Israel is their enemy, start talking, Israel in kind would do the same, blockade will be lifted, everybody goes home happy...

I think it's Hamas' fault that this isn't happening, you think it's Israel's, can we just agree that it's both and focus on what's important?

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Definetly Israel's fault ......

Here is some peace in ME link and notice the only one complaining about and making it a negative is Nuttyyahoooo
edit on 4-5-2011 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Well, how would you have reacted if, I don't know, the U.S reconciled with Libya?

He's afraid Hamas would influence the PA in bad ways, I'm confident that the PA would influence Hamas in good ways.

Time will tell.

Eliad.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Nah, we're not at the point of no return..

The Israeli government and the PA aren't idiots, when an Israeli car was sprayed with bullets last year, killing four, the Israeli government didn't blame the PA, or the Palestinians, it didn't retaliate, it didn't do anything...

If there's an honest intent for peace, when the majority of the government roots for peace, any unfortunate, isolated act of terror will be treated as such..

We'll be fine, this conflict can't last much longer.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Hmm, that is in a way, comforting to read.

I'll agree that the Israeli government are not dumb, hell no, but I'm more wary of how the Crown(I'll refer to it this way I think you get what I mean) is trained in setting people up against each other.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Doubt the border crossing will be completely open and free.

What I've been hearing is that the Egyptian army will open the borders to people and trade but will conduct searches of trucks and convoys going into the Gaza Strip in the event of the crossing at Rafah opening. It's not going to be a mad rush to Rafah to flood the Gaza Strip with supplies and inevitably arm Hamas, opening of the border would be more of a controlled flow.

The thinking behind this is that if big shipments of weapons show up in the Gaza Strip and it becomes bedlam, Israel could end up extending their fight into Egypt. This is worrying for Egyptian soldiers especially since the Egyptian army has a terrific track record of being defeated over, and over, and over.

They won't be opening the floodgates, merely turning on a faucet that will be turned off soon enough.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hopefully Egypt, Syria and Palestine all form a new coalition charged with the protection and defense of one another.

Knowing Israel this will get circumvented in a matter of months.

It may be time to just cut Israel loose as they have become both incorrigible and uncontrollable to do a thing about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join