It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt to Israel : You have no right to interfere with our decision to open the Gaza border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
You fail to realize that Israel may use nuclear weapons if its existance is threatened.

I don't fail to realize it. I know they will use them if threatened, they nearly did twice... in 73 (when they were about to lose) and in 91 (when Saddam was launching chemical scuds).

And they said many times that if anyone uses WMDs (chemical or biological) weapons against them, they will retaliate with nukes. Syria nearly launched WMDs against Israel in 2007 in retaliation for Israel bombing their nuclear power plant.

But Egypt opening the border to Gaza or Hamas or Hezbollah launching a few rockets is not threatening Israel's existence.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

TOO BAD FOR THE WARMONGERS

You are quick to label people warmongers but this is the real truth. You know full well that Israel will not back down and also the scumbag terrorists will smuggle weapons into areas occupied by Palestinian immigrants! This will only escalate the battle between the two sides and bring another side into it was well. Seeing as you seem to understand the consequences yet still seem to endorse it you are the real warmonger here hahahahaha! Exposed you! hahahaha!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by projectvxn
I think Egypt is right on this one.

Israel has no business dictating how Egypt handles it's borders.

HOWEVER, we all know this will lead to weapons and foreign fighters to be funneled in. It won't be long before Egypt is at war with Israel. I won't be standing on the side of Jihadists and Shari'a pushing Muslims, however.

Sharia pushing Muslims? Nicely brainwashed there, sir. Only one muslim nation has Sharia law, and that's the yank's best friend with a human rights record on par with China - Saudi Arabia.

Yes, I'll be cheering on the freedom loving and repressed Arabs when Israel finally gets the kicking it so richly deserves.

Oh, the worst Jihadists are the fundamental Christians in the US. Yes, fundamental white bible-thumpers are the real Jihadists. But I guess you have no idea what a Jihad is, but you sure did soak up the terminology from Glen Beck Beck and Fox News. But I suppose that's alternative media for you. LOL.

You are an idiot. Go onto Youtube for any video about Islam and see how it is mainly Muslims who talk about taking over the world.
edit on 1-5-2011 by rdavis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
the pieces are first set up.

edit on 1-5-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I think in the coming year we are going to see exactly what the true character of Israel is.

They have pretty much been able to do what they want thanks to Egypt and Syria being on permanent standby... but now they aren't going to have such freedom.

Soon they will have choose whether to give the Palestinians treatment that isn't similar to prisoner-like treatment, or to draw a line in the ground.

With a gun.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

By the way, if it ends up arming Hamas I'd say Israel has every right to interfere.. Would you want your enemy to get more guns?..

With respect,
Eliad.

So if Hamas were to send suicide bombers or, I dunno, specially-trained pilots to the US Capitol building and pentagon in order to deny arms and funding to their enemy, you'd be cool with that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by spirit_horse
You fail to realize that Israel may use nuclear weapons if its existance is threatened.

I don't fail to realize it. I know they will use them if threatened, they nearly did twice... in 73 (when they were about to lose) and in 91 (when Saddam was launching chemical scuds).

Israel will pretty certainly not use nuclear weapons on any of its near neighbors; it's a completely unsound strategy, and is generally guaranteed to result in even more dead Israelis.

Though granted, if there's one thing the Zionists love, it's piles of dead Jews. So I guess that could factor.

Also, Saddam didn't launch any chemicals during the first gulf war; he used conventional weapons for that one.

And they said many times that if anyone uses WMDs (chemical or biological) weapons against them, they will retaliate with nukes. Syria nearly launched WMDs against Israel in 2007 in retaliation for Israel bombing their nuclear power plant.

Also false; Syria considered military retaliation - and to be honest, they would be completely within their rights to do so - but no mention of "WMD's"

But Egypt opening the border to Gaza or Hamas or Hezbollah launching a few rockets is not threatening Israel's existence.

Frankly the only thing that can threaten Israel's existence is its own government.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Wow. This man is on point.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

As a purely objective tactic? Yes. Hell I'd do it in their position.

But the fact is, Israelis aren't regularly calling for the death of America...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

As a purely objective tactic? Yes. Hell I'd do it in their position.

So we might say, as we so often hear of the opposition, that "their response is very restrained"?

But the fact is, Israelis aren't regularly calling for the death of America...

That's probably because American munitions aren't regularly being freely supplied to Israel's enemies and being used to slaughter them like cattle in a pen.

That, and the US is Israel's gravy train.
edit on 1/5/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

TOO BAD FOR THE WARMONGERS

You are quick to label people warmongers but this is the real truth. You know full well that Israel will not back down and also the scumbag terrorists will smuggle weapons into areas occupied by Palestinian immigrants! This will only escalate the battle between the two sides and bring another side into it was well. Seeing as you seem to understand the consequences yet still seem to endorse it you are the real warmonger here hahahahaha! Exposed you! hahahaha!

I highlighted the text in the above quote as I couldn't quite believe I was seeing such ignorance!
The Palestinians are the occupied, and have been by immigrant Israelis for decades. Where does it state in international law that peoples occupied and threatened by an occupation force are not allowed to fight back? Were those who fought against the Germans during WWII in occupied Europe "scumbag terrorists" too perhaps?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Seems like you need to do some research on Arab immigration to the area "occupied" by the Palestinians. I posted at least 6 links in another thread. Go and find it and educate yourself before you reply! Talk about ignorance hahahaha! Go on educate yourself!
edit on 1-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

So I guess your plan is that everybody should just bend over, use some gel and take what ever Israel dishes up..

I don't see that working much longer...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You said that not me! lol!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by backinblack

You said that not me! lol!

Yes I did,lol!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Some of you may not like this but:

BRING ON WW3, you may ask me why i say this, and its for these reasons:

1) A chance to retain Stability throughout the world.

2) A chance, finally, for us to get rid of the worlds corrupt leaders (yes this includes countries like US and UK), so when the war ends we can start a new beginning.

3) To finally get rid of the fat cat bankers.

Real freedom will come with a price, that price will be our blood, dont think sitting on a forum moaning about it will solve anything, if you want real change then i suggest when the time comes you take arms and do what is best for your country and fight for a cause worth living for (if you survive).

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

"Bring on the war - I am ready to see my Lord Jesus take back all the land that Israel owns - which is pretty much most of the Middle East . I pray that you and others eyes will soon be opened."

you mean all three of my eyes?
the 3rd one in the middle of my forehead being the christ consciousness.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

well, it all seems like there is enough happening all over the middle east to guarantee WW3 will erupt some time in 2011.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

its quite appropriate that you use the terms scumbag terrorists and israel in the same sentence. they've been at it for decades but they'll get theirs eventually. its a shame many fine people will also die.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
SandF

Thats one of the best news in the ME so far
since the start of the revolution
a proof that change in the ME do happen for the best

FREE GAZA
and if Israel is not happy with it .. return to your 1967 border
edit on 5/1/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join